Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:31 pm
Thaliawen
Trust the healers. Well... They had always been right before, hadn't they? Despite T'ye's fears of issues with his mate's pregnancy, nothing had gone badly.

Alright my love, I will trust the healers. And him. She trusted him more than any other dragon. You will come see me?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:33 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Good, I am glad to hear it, because I know they will take good care of you. You will just have to be patient with them, my dear one. And yes, of course I will. Just have to get our bond mates here, so I can keep an eye on Mine,Gyafrith assured.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:35 pm
Thaliawen
She could be patient. She’d waited all that time to fly once, hadn’t she? Amarisath tried to reassure herself that she could do it again. But knowing how to fly and being unable to do so... It would be miserable. She would miss the rush of air as she took to the skies. She would miss the spark of excitement hers got whenever they took flight with the two they loved most. I will do my best, my love.

“Should we go see her?” T’ye asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:37 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"Of course, she needs us both there, dear. And I know Gyafrith is wanting to be beside her. He was just waiting, since our baby could come any day now,"she nodded her head. She took his hand and led him outside, where her dragon was waiting.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:38 pm
It was true, but T'ye still balked at the thought. The baby could come at any time now, and he was stuck on the ground worrying about both his wife and his dragon. He couldn't help but worry--what if something happened with the baby? It was much faster to fly for help than to run for it. He fretted.

"I'd forgotten about that," he muttered, putting his hand to his forehead. He followed her outside and reached to pet Gyafrith.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:39 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"Considering your mate is so big, you would think you remembered,"Ashlyn teased gently, resting a protective hand over her stomach. She stroked Gyafrith's side gently, knowing the blue wasn't getting the attention she usually liked to heap on him.

"Come on, let's check on your mate, dear heart,"she told her dragon. She reached for T'ye's hand, squeezing it lightly, as Gyafrith bent his head down for the man to pet his head.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas