Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:05 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Ashlyn walked back into her weyr, having just gotten back from working with some of the junior weyrlings. She didn't have much longer before she needed to step back for a few months, so she could have her baby. However, for now, she still felt comfortable enough to keep working for a couple of sevendays.

"T'ye honey, if you are here, I am home,"she called into their cave.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:05 pm
T’ye was there, but he was in such a state that he didn’t realize Ashlyn was despite her words. He’d been pacing for a candlemark or longer, probably and hadn’t realized how much time had passed. He continued to pace.

He still couldn’t believe it. Part of him was in denial. Something like this couldn’t have happened to him. To her. Amarisath...it was all her fault. It was as if her scream had embroidered itself onto his mind. He couldn’t get it out. It’d been his fault. He should have been paying closer attention. How could he have allowed this to happen?

He wanted to go back in time. To prevent that Thread from falling. What if they never flew again?  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:09 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Ashlyn could hear movement from within, so she knew he must be here. When she got further, she saw him pacing. It was obvious his mind was not fully here, since he would have answered her. A soft frown came to her lips, had something happened while she was gone?

"Love, what happened?"she asked, hoping he would hear her this time. Gyafrith didn't know what was wrong either, having been with her all day.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:11 pm
T’ye stopped in his pacing to look at her. His eyes were redrimmed and wet, the skin around them puffy. “Amarisath, she...” His beloved green’s wingsail had taken a hit while they’d been flying Thread. She’d reacted quickly when she’d realized Thread was heading for her rider, but not quickly enough to save herself from harm.

T’ye had to swallow a few times before he was able to complete his thought. “The dragonhealers have her.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:11 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Ashlyn's eyes widened in surprise when she saw how red and puffy his eyes looked, obvious he had been crying. She had to sit down as soon as he spoke about Amarisath, placing a protective hand on her extended stomach. It didn't help that she could feel her own blue's worry over the possible condition of his mate.

"What..happened?"she asked, for both herself and her bondmate.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:12 pm
Thaliawen
“We were flying Thread,” T’ye said, after a moment. He still seemed to be struggling with his words. He stood still, but his eyes veered to Amarisath’s couch. “She noticed a clump before I did. She moved—but it wasn’t enough. It wasn’t enough. Her wing sail got caught in it.” He swallowed, closing his eyes against tears.

“They said she’ll heal. But it’ll take months. We won’t be flying.” She—they—would be miserable.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:13 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Ashlyn listened to him explain that they had been up there fighting thread, which she had remembered his wing had been scheduled today. Though, what had happened up there, she could see it was hard for her mate to speak of. However, it soon came out, about how her wing sail got caught in thread that she had noticed. It seemed she would heal, but it would take time and her eyes softened, reaching out to her T'ye.

"Oh honey, I am so sorry. However..I am glad you are both alive,"she spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:16 pm
When she reached out to him, T’ye wrapped her in a hug. He hadn’t realized how much he needed her touch. He didn’t let go, even after feeling warm liquid roll down his cheek.

“I promised to come back,” he said. He’d almost broken that promise. And now Amarisath was suffering. He didn’t think anything could wipe that scream from his mind.

“Where’s Gya?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:17 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Ashlyn nestled into his arms as he hugged her, she knew he needed this. She did feel something against her head, causing her to look up slightly.

"Honey, are you okay, did you get yourself checked out? As for Gyafrith, he is outside, worried as can be,"she answered. She knew he wanted to be here for her and at the healers with Amarisath.

Amarisath..my love..how are you feeling?Gyafrith thought to his green mate.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:19 pm
Thaliawen
"I'm alright," T'ye insisted. He reached to stroke her hair and gave her a sad sort of smile. Half of him was alright. Amarisath hadn't been so lucky. Gyafrith was probably as worried as he was. "He should go see her," he suggested.

I hurt was the immediate response. Mine is safe?

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:21 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Ashlyn gave him a worried look of her own, she really should make him get a healer to look him over. She knew how easy it was to ignore your own wounds when you are worrying about your bondmate. As he stroked her hair, she gave him a soft smile.

"He will, once we are going with him. He knows I am worried about you and you are worried about Amarisath. So he won't leave until we are flying down with him,"she spoke. She had known that to be her dragon's answer, even before he had told her so.

Yes, your's is in with Mine. He is very worried about you though,Gyafrith answered back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:23 pm
Thaliawen
They were? T'ye hesitated and returned her smile. He was really lucky to have someone like her, wasn't he? She knew how to make him feel better in any situation, even something like this.

I worried about him. Amarisath said, The healers say I will be able to fly again. I do not like looking at my wing. It was torn in ways she'd seen others injured, but it hadn't been her reality.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:28 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Ashlyn gave him a worried look of her own, she really should make him get a healer to look him over. She knew how easy it was to ignore your own wounds when you are worrying about your bondmate. As he stroked her hair, she gave him a soft smile.

"He will, once we are going with him. He knows I am worried about you and you are worried about Amarisath. So he won't leave until we are flying down with him,"she spoke. She had known that to be her dragon's answer, even before he had told her so.

Yes, your's is in with Mine. He is very worried about you though,Gyafrith answered back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:29 pm
Thaliawen
They were? T'ye hesitated and returned her smile. He was really lucky to have someone like her, wasn't he? She knew how to make him feel better in any situation, even something like this.

I worried about him. Amarisath said, The healers say I will be able to fly again. I do not like looking at my wing. It was torn in ways she'd seen others injured, but it hadn't been her reality.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:31 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
It is natural to worry for your bondmate, I do all the time for Ashlyn. As I told you, he is feeling the same about you too. And I am glad to hear that you will be able to fly again. Despite your wing probably looking bad right now, I am sure you are as beautiful as ever,Gyafrith assured.

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff