Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Backlog transferred rp] Confession Session (Rhiyn, Dea) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:26 pm
What? Was the green being dramatic or did she really think he hated her? He decided to play it safe. “I don’t hate you,” he said. “I never have, dimglow.”

Demanthra’s question was much harder to answer. It’d gotten harder to say the prettier she’d become. And then it’d come to mean something else. Demanthra was beautiful, but her siblings were intimidating. And they liked to tease. He didn’t have anyone like them, he’d never known how to respond to T’rel’s demands of whether he still thought Demanthra was the prettiest in the weyr.

He’d never stopped. “I don’t know,” he said. “Maybe words get harder when you grow up.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:30 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Demanthra could feel Monath's confusion, but she assured her it was alright. Then she turned back to Rhiyn, seeing what he would answer to her own question. She was quiet when he finally did, knowing he was right, it was never easy.

"I..I wish you had told me. I thought..you might have changed your mind,"she whispered.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:31 pm
Change his mind? Rhiyn shook his head. “No,”he said, “I didn’t change my mind.” He looked away and towards Monath’s back, still in the door. “You can go away now, Monath,” he said. He was too deep in this to run away now, he figured.

He hesitated. “I’m sorry if stopping hurt you. I didn’t know how to tell you how I felt.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:32 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"Monath, you can go check on Zenobiath for a little bit. If I need you, well, you will know,"Demanthra told her green gently. She felt a grumble from the green in her head, but soon her form was away from the door. Then the young woman turned her attention back to Rhiyn.

"I figured..well, that you might have found someone you liked better,"she told him.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:33 pm
Thaliawen
“Someone I liked better?” Rhiyn was surprised. He shook his head. “No,” he said. “I don’t think there could be anyone better.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:42 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
A soft blush came to her cheeks at his words, having not expected to hear that.

"I..I am so glad to hear that. I just..thought..you didn't..want me,"she managed to say, though she was beginning to cry.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:47 pm
Rhiyn tensed when Demanthra started to cry. He wasn’t sure what to do. Girls crying and how to help was a mystery to him. His brain seemed to freeze. “I’m sorry I made you feel that way,” he said, flailing for words.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:48 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"I had..tried to tell you I liked you..but you..didn't seem to get the message,"she whispered. She went over to him and suddenly hugged him, burying her face in his chest.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:48 pm
Rhiyn didn’t hesitate when Demanthra came over to him. He wrapped his arms aroun her, trying to be as much of a comfort as he could. “I’m sorry. I never thought...I never expected you to return my feelings.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:49 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Demanthra felt his arms and she just allowed herself to fall more into them. As he spoke, she looked up at him, careful not to move too much.

"I didn't make it obvious enough?"she asked.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:50 pm
Thaliawen
“Er. I guess not, since I never knew,” he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. “Sorry. I should’ve figured it out.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:58 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"You didn't see how I blushed around you? Or the way I always seemed a little unsure sometimes?"she questioned.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:11 pm
Thaliawen
No, he guessed he hadn’t. He’d been so wrapped up in his own feelings, he’d never stopped to consider hers. “I’m sorry, I should have noticed,” he said. “I thought you’d laugh at me.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:12 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"No, I wouldn't have laughed, I would have been overjoyed. I really thought you just didn't want me, so I was feeling like crying,"she admitted.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:14 pm
Thaliawen
Oh. Rhiyn swallowed, holding her close. He had never meant to make her unhappy. “I’m sorry,” he said. “I don’t know how to make it up to you. How do I make sure I never make you cry again?”

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff