Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Backlog transferred rp] Confession Session (Rhiyn, Dea) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:22 am
Dea and #Teddy#

Here we go. Imma do this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:23 am
It had taken him a long while to realize what he’d been feeling hadn’t been allergies or an upset stomach. His brother hadn’t been of much use. Actually, his brother’s dragon had known more about it than he had. It was called butterflies. And it was something everyone went through, at least once in their life. He had talked to the nice counselor at the Weyr, and she’d given him advice...he had to talk to Demanthra.

Because life was short, and Thread was scary, and he wanted her to know how he felt. He’d always thought she was pretty, even when they’d met as weyrbrats. He had never been able to tell her. He swallowed, awkwardly, mind racing through all possible outcomes. They were friends, what if this ruined that? What if she laughed at him? What if she was seeing one of her dragon’s clutchmates? He couldn’t blame her for that. They were all impressive, and they all had their dragons.

Rhiyn was turns behind them, still waiting for his to hatch. If it ever was shelled at all. He had to tell her, before some better guy took her from him. He knocked at her weyr. “Demanthra? I came to see you.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:24 am
Dea and #Teddy#
Demanthra had gotten some food from the mess hall and brought it with her to her weyr. She just wanted to relax after a pretty full day of lessons, as the candidates were preparing for the two clutches they had on the sands. Just as she was picking up some of the meat, she heard a voice at her door. Monath hadn't said anyone was coming, but she also knew her dragon liked to keep some things secret.

"Come on in, Rhiyn, I was just relaxing and getting ready to eat. I didn't expect for you to come for a visit,"she called out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:24 am
Oh! He didn’t want to bother her if she was eating! Why hadn’t he thought to come at a better time? She was probably tired after lessons, they had two clutches to deal with, after all. He entered her weyr all the same, fidgeting and straightening his tunic. His other hand was twisting one corner of it into a knot, making the straightening useless.

“I’m sorry to bother you,” he apologized. “I didn’t think about whether you’d be hungry, I should have brought something. He couldn’t tell her! Oh, but he had to. Was living life afraid to lose someone really living? Was it?

Or had he already lost her by being afraid to lose her?

He had to tell her.

“I need to tell you something,” he said. “But you’ve got to promise not to laugh. And no one else can know! Not your sisters or brothers, especially not Ionan, he’ll tease me forever.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:26 am
Dea and #Teddy#
Demanthra looked up when he walked in, he seemed very nervous about something. She tried to think what could making him so, she couldn't think of anything that could be causing it. As he apologized, she put her hand up to stop him.

"Hey, you do not have to apologize. You didn't know I would grab food after lessons. And I have enough to share, if you would like some,"she motioned to her food. She didn't want him to go without food himself, so she didn't mind sharing at all. When he mentioned he needed to tell her something, she gave a confused look.

"Don't worry about my brothers, they like to tease people. Whatever you have to say to me, you can tell me,"she encouraged.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:27 am
Rhiyn paled at the offer of food and shook his head slowly. Any faster and he thought he’d throw up. “I’m not hungry,” he said, “and you ought to eat. You get so little time to rest, I can come back later?” He swallowed. Yes, and if he left now, he knew he wouldn’t be back.

How did he even begin?

“Do you remember when we were little and we would play?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:28 am
Dea and #Teddy#
A worried look came to Demanthra's face when he went pale and declined the food. Was he sick, she hoped not, she wouldn't want that that all for him. She got to her feet, to motion him over to sit down. Maybe if she could get him off his feet, it will help.

"Yes, of course I do. It was wonderful getting to spend time together,"she replied, a small smile coming to her lips at the memories.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:28 am
Rhiyn was looking towards the door. His eyes veered back to Dea, and towards the door. Instead of sitting, he took a step backwards and towards it. Perhaps some fresh air...Oh who was he kidding? He took another step back, and swallowed.

“Do you remember what I used to say?”

Another step back. He was looking anywhere but at Demanthra now.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:29 am
Dea and #Teddy#
As Rhiyn looked around, she had a confused look in her eyes once more. She felt Monath moving more in front of the door, sensing her rider's worry. Demanthra tried to reach out to him, trying to get him to calm down, instead of acting like a scared animal.

"You used to tell me how pretty I was. At the time, I thought you were just being really kind. Then I..."she began, before stopping. How could she tell him what she began to feel? She had tried before, but felt like it had fallen on deaf ears.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:31 am
Rhiyn had taken several steps back, and when he opened the door he found Demanthra’s dragon’s hide there. “Your dragon is a menace,” he muttered, before studying Demanthra.

“Then you what?” He prompted.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:34 am
Dea and #Teddy#
Thank you for the compliment, I never knew you cared,Monath thought to the young man. She didn't move at all, she could see with the way he was trying to back up that he was trying to leave. Nope, if he had come this far, he was going to finish his conversation.

"She is just worried because I am. As for the what..well, I can't tell you. You wouldn't believe me,"she said softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 am
“I still don’t like you,” he informed the dragon.

“Wouldn’t believe you? Try me. I’ve seen a lot of unbelievable things lately.” Thread, two golds rising in close proximity of each other... “You remember what I always said? I still think it’s true!”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:36 am
Dea and #Teddy#
Hey, I didn't do anything to you. Whatever, my rider cares about you, so I will make due for her sake,Monath replied back with a hmmph.

"I did tell you I did remember. And you...you do? I mean, you really think I am the prettiest?"she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:25 pm
Rhiyn was amused by Monath. He shook his head at her. “Sure you didn’t.” The green knew exactly what she’d done, Dragons weren’t stupid.

“Yeah. Always. I just stopped knowing how to say it.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:26 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
You disagreeing with me on something does not give you reason to hate me,Monath grumbled, turning her head so her back was facing him.

"Why was it so hard to say, you used to say it easily when we were younger,"she pointed out.

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff