Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply A Mermaid's Tale
Guild Ideas, Polls & Status

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we stop the villains' event & Return to the School Life Story?
  Yes, stop the madness
  No, leave it
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:38 am
Let me know if you have any future ideas to add to the Mermaid's Tale RP to make the guild more exciting.

Completed Stories:
1. School Days -Beginning-

Current Story: Villains' incursion -Gaito-

BGM: Resistance Map 1
Story Status: Turning Point for heroes (Partially)
Control Results:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaito/Heartless-Ansem/Dark Siren = 20%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Palutena's Army = 80%

Status Key (Battle Only):
Blue = Heroes
Red = Villains

Upcoming:
= Future Events
= Open World Update Swtich
= Character Wedding: Brandon & Marina
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:58 am
I think if something a little more than just a 'school story' is added for characters older than 21 or 22 years of age (the age characters graduate from college) would help make things more interesting. We haven't had any RPs set in a school in a long time so it's fine, but I think an event both students and non-students can attend would be ideal to keep that 'school' theme fresh - since there are a lot of school themed RPs.

EDIT: I also kinda think when a character is 17-18 (A senior) the person playing them should be able to decide if they want their character to be in college. Grades 9-12 and then another 4 years of college is a long time to keep a secret of being some magical creature. Eh, what do I know?  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:11 pm
Starlotte
I think if something a little more than just a 'school story' is added for characters older than 21 or 22 years of age would help make things more interesting. We haven't had any RPs set in a school in a long time so it's fine, but I think an event both students and non-students can attend would be ideal to keep that 'school' theme fresh - since there are a lot of school themed RPs.

How about integrating expanded worlds outside of Paris, France as in Open Worlds such as other World Locations? For Characters that are 21, they would be in their senior college year while 22 years would place them either at carrier paths or consider them as graduates once the Villains event has ended with the heroes winning, victims rescued & freed from corruption, damages reversed, the Broken Sword X-Blade Returned to its rightful owner in the Right Hands, Kingdom Hearts' power safe & secure, and finally, the Villains: Gaito & Bartha Mains are sent into the Realm of Darkness, Star.

The Open Worlds idea of mine would bring a big impact on the Mermaid's Tale RP as more locations would open up that are outside of Paris, France.

But all ideas I would have in mind would have to be placed on hold for now, until the Villains Event has been dealt with, star, and we need more people to fight the Villains in the guild & to save the world of A Mermaid's Tale from being consumed by Darkness. We need to end the Villains event on a good note because I think this event has gone on long enough and I don't want to watch as more innocent victim characters' reputations fall into ruin along with the RP Guild's world. We must stop the evil that's in this guild & return it to the normal life that we all know and love.

In fact, once the Villains event has been dealt with & the evil is gone from the RP Guild, there's so many Storylines & Story Arcs of this RP Guild that's waiting to be told but for now, those plans will be put on hold & will have to wait until the evil that's threatening the guild has been defeated and the World is saved.

Starlotte

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:13 pm
I've set up a Status section for the Mermaid's tale RP to keep track of how things are going to the stories and right now, its a Losing Battle for heroes in the Villains story Arc Part 1.

Starlotte

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sasuke Uchiha Clans

Generous Gaian

9,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:25 pm
Hmmm...... I’d like darkness!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:29 pm
Sasuke Uchiha Clans

A Guild that's consumed by darkness is not good for its normal life story otherwise NPCs will live in fear. The world isn't going to save itself.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:00 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Sasuke Uchiha Clans

A Guild that's consumed by darkness is not good for its normal life story otherwise NPCs will live in fear. The world isn't going to save itself.

Ehh!! I think my brother means is that darkness is fine but not consuming.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:01 pm
Miss Shadow Night
AnimusHelixRebirth
Sasuke Uchiha Clans

But overpowered darkness is totally different, we need to balance it out and close the gap once the villains have been dealt with.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jupiter Dragonfly

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm
I think that the evil in the guild should be contained, but not completely erased. It's fun to have characters fight heartless and stuff, but they have to be able to win.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:57 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Miss Shadow Night
AnimusHelixRebirth
Sasuke Uchiha Clans

But overpowered darkness is totally different, we need to balance it out and close the gap once the villains have been dealt with.

Which not really going to consume anything. It should at least still have evil.  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:02 pm
Miss Shadow Night
AnimusHelixRebirth
Miss Shadow Night
AnimusHelixRebirth
Sasuke Uchiha Clans

Maybe it can be my turn next time to have evil after Gaito's arc is over, shadow?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:08 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Miss Shadow Night
AnimusHelixRebirth
Miss Shadow Night
AnimusHelixRebirth
Sasuke Uchiha Clans

Maybe it can be my turn next time to have evil after Gaito's arc is over, shadow?

Evil will still be there. Because just school love story isn’t really out of the hook but interesting much. It has to be exciting. Like fighting and evil in it. Because just school, love, and mall all day isn’t really fun. There festivals. And I did say that different things can happen even it is not related to evil. You can have a festival right now! I did say having another thing not related to evil in the pm but you ignored it. I did say it. Right now the dark rains is out of the way. So the weather is fine. We can have a festival anything. That is why I am so mad because I have said it already in the pm like last week or this week.  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:10 pm
Miss Shadow Night
AnimusHelixRebirth
Miss Shadow Night
AnimusHelixRebirth
Miss Shadow Night

Evil will still be there. Because just school love story isn’t really the interesting much. It has to be exciting. Like fighting and evil in it. Because just school, love, and mall all day isn’t really fun. There festivals. And I did say that different things can happen even it is not related to evil. You can have a festival right now! I did say having another thing not related to evil in the pm but you ignored it. I did say it. Right now the dark rains is out of the way. So the weather is fine. We can have a festival anything. That is why I am so mad because I have said it already in the pm like last week or this week.

Okay. I'll reinstate the Events that's unrelated to the evil, shadow.  
A Mermaid's Tale

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games