MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:04 pm
ALL THE CUDDLES
Username: MiddyGlow
Preference List: 1, 3, 4, 2
-----
Pet's Name: Bubbles
Pet Blurb: I met Bubbles today at gaming she is a super sweet cat who allowed me to take her picture and then sat for a while with me while we were playing Changeling the Dreaming. It's always nice to have some company while playing a game. <3
Photo Entry: My user name is in the open notebook on the table <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:55 pm
ALL THE CUDDLES
Username: shadica
Preference List: 1 2 3 4
-----
Pet's Name: Buddie
Pet Blurb: Buddie is a good friend who loves to cuddle! Bed time is for cuddling and if you are late he sits and judges you until you go to bed or he waits on the bed. The first week we got him he was a very scared boy who hiding under the bed and only came out when no one was around or where asleep. The exception was that he would curl up on my bed with me at night after the first day and then go hide again when I got up. He also named himself! His name was Fatty when I got him and I thought it was an unflattering name so I called him My Buddy while I was trying to think of a name and I noticed he started to come when I called Buddie. He is so cute he comes trotting out when I go “Buddie where are you? Where are you?” if he isn’t asleep, he won’t all ways come over to me but he makes sure I can see him and waits for me to go “there you are!” before going back to what he was doing.
Photo Entry: [Remember, your username must be present in the photo!]

shadica

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:47 am
ALL THE CUDDLES
Username: IvoryRyu.20
Preference List: 2. 4, 1, re-roll
-----
Pet's Name: Jewel
Pet Blurb: Jewel is presently my dog and being trained to become my service dog. She’s been in training since we first got her. She is going to help me with balance, anxiety, and picking up items. She is very silly and makes me laugh because half the time I don’t think she realizes she is a dog. She acts like a cat bunny at way more times then she does a dog. She is playful and everyone says she has my personality it makes them laugh.
For non judging a look at her in training during an anime convention. To show her with her vest on.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/336920614147194881/604906128467427339/image0.jpg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/336920614147194881/604906194045370375/image0.jpg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/336920614147194881/604906263507238942/image0.jpg
Photo Entry: [Remember, your username must be present in the photo!]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:40 am
((So I didn't actually notice this contest until today, and I think it might be too late now but I wanted to do an entry anyway. If it is too late, then consider this entry a for-fun one!))

ALL THE CUDDLES
Username: MangoMeow
Preference List: 2, 4, 1, 3
-----
Pet's Name: Mikasa (with a small dash of Noctis)
Pet Blurb: Mika is a cuddle-bug! She loves to snuggle... and will force herself on you if she has to. We got her from a family friend whose cat had kittens. I was sold on getting a kitten, but my husband was still iffy as he'd only ever had dogs before this. Then, when we met her, she won him over by immediately falling asleep in his arms. She's been our little snowshoe sleeper ever since! Her favorite mode of play is actually to watch the toy, rather than try to catch it - something she may have learned from us, as we're both avid video gamers and she watches us play. Unfortunately, this makes getting her to exercise very difficult. It's a good thing she's good at rationing her food! We never have to worry about her over eating. We've recently gotten another kitten too, and the poor girl is adjusting to life with a new brother, Noctis. They're starting to get along though, and given how incredibly cuddly they both are, we're hoping to see them snuggle each other in the future too! (and yes, we are both very geeky people and named our cats off of characters. She is named after Mikasa from Attack on Titan, while her new brother is named off of Noctis from Final Fantasy XV)
Photo Entry:

MangoMeow

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:21 pm
Good afternoon, everybody! This contest was a lot of fun to host and judge. I adored seeing the pictures of everyone's pets and reading about them in action! It was very hard to choose first and second place, but I did manage it, so I'm happy to announce the winners without further ado!

First place belongs to Fatal Irony and Milo Blackwhisker!
Fatal Irony

Second place goes to C o w b o y P e e p and Cheza!
C o w b o y P e e p

Next up, we'll roll for the winners of the remaining prizes! Unfortunately, a couple people missed the deadline for the event, so they are not included on the list. Those who have won their freebies or who were playing for fun are also not on the list!  
xo maho generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:23 pm
Quote:

Fatal Irony
  1. stormflower
  2. Rinial Sisterdragon
    C o w b o y P e e p
  3. NovaCracker
  4. Redbud-Tree
  5. Tygress Dream
  6. Kyjoto
  7. MiddyGlow
  8. shadica

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:25 pm
Quote:

Fatal Irony
  1. stormflower
  2. Rinial Sisterdragon
    C o w b o y P e e p
  3. NovaCracker
  4. Redbud-Tree
  5. Tygress Dream
  6. Kyjoto
    MiddyGlow
  7. shadica

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:34 pm
And we have the raffled winners!

MiddyGlow, this boy is going home with you!
MiddyGlow
Please take him to the General Certing Thread!
Itemless

Tygress Dream, this little lady is going home with you!
Tygress Dream
Please take her to the General Certing Thread!
Itemless

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items