Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happily Never After[CLOSED..for now?]

Back to Guilds

What if there weren't happy ever afters? 

Tags: Modern, Prince, Princess, Anti-Disney, Storybook 

Reply ๐“ž๐“ท๐”‚๐”
Kida's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:51 am
User ImageUser Image
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท.. tab tab

๐•‚๐•š๐••๐•’ โ„•๐•–๐••๐•’๐•œ๐•™
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ:ใ€‘Her Home
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘Hercules
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Relaxed
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผท๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ใ€‘

tab tab tab It seemed like he was going to volunteer to clean the pieces. But she could hear his phone go off and he moved past her. She shrugged to herself and knelt down onto the floor. Careful not to push her knees into any broken porcelain. Kida began placing some of the bigger pieces into her other hand. Which then placed them on the island next to her. Now was time for the little pieces. As she continued cleaning it up, her finger pricked on one of the sharp edges. It made her wince a bit. Placing her finger tip into her mouth, she tried calming the bleeding. Once it was good enough, she finished cleaning up the plate. "Well, I can't see any more pieces. Should probably sweep up in here to be sure" she said to herself. Glancing over, she could see Hercules was still on the phone. She made her way to the closet and grabbed a broom as well as the dustpan. Using her foot, she held the dust pan down as she swept any remaining pieces into the dustpan. Brushing the pieces on the island with her hand, they fell into the dustpan too. Then she dumped it all into the garbage. Just as she had finished, she heard Hercules finish his business. He then returned to the kitchen. Feeling a little ping on her finger, she tried hiding it. Perhaps he didn't see it because he didn't address it. "Well, seems to me that staying wouldn't be such a bad idea, keep the ball rolling and all". She didn't know exactly what he meant. But she could only judge it was about Milo's shares or their little project.

tab tab tab Before she could speak, she heard a knock on the front door. Then the doorbell went off as she made her way to the door. "Okay okay. I'm coming.." she said to whoever was at the door. Upon opening it, the person on the other side barged in. Pushing the door into her face and causing her to step back. Rubbing at her nose, she caught a whiff of an unforgettable scent. Milo pushed his way in and was waving papers in her face. Yelling about his shares being sold, that he was going to be rich. But more importantly, that the divorce papers were signed and finalized. While she hated the fact he was here and in her house, she couldn't be more ecstatic about the news. Kida grabbed the papers from him and looked them over. Indeed, he was correct about his words. Everything was signed officially and she was free of him. Free of him from her life and her company. "Milo, this is great. Here, in celebration, lets go have a drink." A mischievous smile on her face when she walked past him. He had a confused expression on his face. But she knew he couldn't turn down free booze. She raced ahead of him a bit to grab the drinks. With the glasses in hand, she returned to where Milo was. He eagerly took the drink and chugged it down. "That's some good s**t. I see what my money has paid for.." he slurred a bit. Milo was always a light weight but that never stopped him from getting hammered. "There's someone I'd like you to meet" she said as she led him to the kitchen. "Milo, you remember Hercules, right? Well Hercules," she said before turning to him. "Milo was kind enough to show up in person with the news. The divorce was finalized and he's no longer my problem. So, I'll let you two have a little... chat." Hopefully he got the hint as to what she was allowing.

..๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: Lol, it happens.ใ€‘
Shandu449

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:37 pm
User Image
โ‹ฐโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•คโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฑ

๐•ƒ๐• ๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ- Kida's House
๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•†๐•—- Kida Nedakh
๐”ฝ๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜-
Focused

tab tab Hercules shook his head as he held up her hand by her wrist examining the cut as mentioned he would be staying. Her response was interrupted by the doorbell, seems they always were interrupted. Leaning on the counter pulling up his sleeves as he heard the other voice, he cut her off at no longer her problem. Milo eyes widened as he reached into his jacket for knife, pulling Kida into his arms as he felt a sting across his arm. Just grazed, letting her go and stepping before her he watched Milo tense up. "You swung that blade at her knowing I'd take a hit for her, how far you've fallen."

tab tab Taking a step back Hercules sprinting towards Milo who swung again, two stepping off the wall over the strike into a kick across his face. The intensity of the move carried his experience playing soccer spending hours refining his form. Milo stumbled into the back wall, holding the knife shouting he'd kill him. Dodging the now sluggish stab of his knife, grabbing his wrist and squeezing til the knife hit the floor. With his other hand Milo punched and connected with his chest, Hercules smiled pulling him by his collar into a head butt. He saw Milo try to swing but it was clear he was outmatched as Hercules dodged each attack with ease Gripping his head with one hand and squeezing til he fell to his knees in pain, "You taunt me, safe with Kida trapped. She refrained because deep down she is good." The next part came off with an eerie cold tone as he continued, "But deep down, I'm not." Milo protested as Hercules dragged out to the garage, screams followed. Minutes had passed and finally Milo stumbled out blood soaking his shirt and his completely bruised with his hair running with blood. He was trembling as he left as fast as he could, soon Hercules returned to the kitchen his knuckles bleeding. Washing the blood off as he gripped the edge of the sink leaning on it, he almost lost it.

๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•— โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ-

โ‹ฑโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฐ
Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท.. tab tab

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Relaxed

tab tab tab With a sudden jerk, Kida was yanked into Milo's arms. Seemed he had reached for a knife. Probably to throw it at Hercules. It wasn't long though before Milo was forced to let her go. Another knife grazed Milo's arm and Hercules stepped forward. His words did strike her odd though. He admitted he would've taken the hit for her. It made her question how he felt about their relationship for a bit. But she didn't have time to think about it too long. Hercules ran for Milo, which thankfully, she stepped back out of the way. Milo foolishly swung at him, which was a stupid move on his end. He wasn't one for fighting, he always had his lackeys do it for him. He had little to no experience whatsoever. So to throw a punch at someone who excelled in throwing fists, was foolish. Kida's eyes watched as Milo took a foot to the face. She reveled in the sight of it. Like a caged animal, Milo held the knife tight in his hand as he stumbled into the wall. Hercules grabbed onto Milo's wrist, his hand squeezing. Eventually the knife hit the floor and Herc's fist his Milo's chest. She already could tell how this fight was going to end. As soon as it started, it was already one sided. Not too much longer, Milo was dragged out into the garage. Out of sight, but she had an idea what would happen. So, in the mean time, she made herself some green tea. Screams could be heard from the garage as she sipped her drink.

tab tab tab Kida leaned against the counter next to the sink as they did their business. She could only imagine what he was doing to Milo. Whatever it was, certainly couldn't be pretty. Especially since Hercules never liked Milo from the moment the two met. Not like she could blame him though. After some time, Milo stumbled from the garage. Blood had began to soak his shirt. The man was covered in bruises and his hair just dropped blood. His body trembling, he made it out of the house as fast as he could. Following behind him, Hercules emerged from the garage. She looked over as she saw the crimson water washing down the drain. Once he finished, he seemed to be mentally getting himself together. While he did so, she continued to sip her tea. "Too bad he ran out so fast. I wish I could've gotten a picture before he left. Oh well..." she said. Kida drank the rest of her drink and set the cup into the sink. "So what you said about taking that hit for me. Did you really mean that or was that one of your tactics to intimidate Milo? Which by the way, isn't very hard to do in his drunken state."

..๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: Lol, sorry it took so long to get a post out..ใ€‘
Shandu449

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:56 pm
User Image
โ‹ฐโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•คโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฑ

Relaxed

tab tab Moving out of the way as she came over to set the cup in the sink, a faint smile from her remark of wanting a picture. Her aroma was sweet, after pummeling Milo who reeked of booze to her sweet scent. Thinking what she ever saw in that man, as she put the cups away he confronted her brushing her hair from her face. "What is it that you think? I'd hope you'd beat him long before I ever saw him. After all, he hurt you the most. Am I the hero in this story, if so.." Pushing her against the counter by the sink Hercules went in for a kiss, whispering softly. "We both know your no damsel, he would've been beat before he entered the room." Pulling back from the kiss he smiled shaking his head walking to get a glass of water, "Your a dangerous woman, so why did you not get your revenge?"

tab tab Sipping on some water as he leaned on the counter beside her, he knew for a while now she knew how to fight. It was the posture and confidence, she didn't look like the victim of domestic abuse, no she was a fighter, a survivor. Like himself she didn't choose to fight it was her only way out now she was free.

Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Surprised

tab tab tab Not long after she took care of her cup, Hercules confronted her. It took her off guard, especially since there was no quarrel between the two. Also there was no topic between the two where he would need to be on the defensive. It was a simple question was all. But it wasn't the sort of confrontation she was thinking it was. He raised a hand and brushed the hair from her face. She didn't know what to make of his words. He told her he'd hoped she'd beaten him a long time ago. Before he ever laid eyes upon Milo. Well, that makes both of us.. she thought to herself as he spoke. As he continued, he came to the conclusion that he was the hero in this. In a way he was and wasn't at the same time. Before she could speak, he pushed her against the counter. Kida opened her mouth to speak but was quickly shut down. Hercules shut her words before she could speak them with his own lips. It greatly took her by surprise, especially since she had no clue he felt this way about her. It also made sense too about what he had said earlier, about his emotions. It had seemed some of them were beyond his control. Then he began to whisper instead, "We both know you're no damsel. He would've been beat before he entered the room.." Hercules pulled away and went for a glass of water. "You're a dangerous woman, so why did you not get your revenge?" he asked her.

tab tab tab "While yes, you're right that he wouldn't have been able to step foot in the room. It's more of a sense of pride I guess" she said with a shrug. She crossed her arms and turned her attention over to him. "If the wrong person saw me laying a hand on someone who was drunk. Which he seems to always be, they would claim he was incapable of defending himself. Word would get around and I could possibly lose the company. The very same company I worked so hard to take over. I would lose almost everything. So, it's not that I didn't want my revenge. Believe me, I wanted it more than anyone. I took the hits because I knew I could. To show Milo that he wasn't able to keep me down." Kida's arms dropped and she turned to face him now. Now leaning against the counter with the side of her hip. "I hope that makes sense in a way. It's as best of an explanation as I could give." She momentarily thought to herself and her lips smirked. "Tell you what, if I ever see him again, I'll be sure to do the punching that time. I'd rather have done it myself." Then she had the sudden thought about his business trip. "What about your trip? They're not going to be angry with you postponing it? Or was there ever a trip to begin with?"she asked, an eyebrow raised.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: Okay, going to bed now. ใ€‘
Shandu449

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:13 pm
User Image

Intrigued

tab tab Drinking from his glass as he listened smiling as could think of her just attacking Milo on sight. His attention shifted to her eyes as she turned to face him, setting his glass on the counter, out of the way. Replying to her question on the business trip Hercules narrowed his eyes, "The trip was planned beforehand, I set my schedule up so I'm always moving. Keeps me from being attached, but seeing how things are going. I will be here to sponsor any other interesting advances, after all your a good investment." Taking another sip of the water and finishing it.

tab tab Reaching around her to the set the glass and set both hands on her waist lifting her and setting her on the counter with ease. Now brushing her hair and setting a hand on the side of her neck with his thumb rubbing her cheek. "I'm going to head out, you going to be okay alone? I could stay a bit longer." He knew this was still fresh, a lot of emotions sat with being victimized by Milo and being unable to fight back. Hercules took her other hand and guided to his lips kissing it to show his support, he'd been powerless to help her with Milo embarrassing her. Like the instance at the restaurant where Milo poured water over her, he couldn't imagine how she felt.

Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Emotional

tab tab tab She listened as he answered her question about his business trip. It must've taken a bit to plan. Especially since it was a tad far. Which made her feel guilty, after all, she was the reason he didn't leave. For a moment, she looked down at her fiddling hands. But, when he mentioned she was a good investment, she looked up at him. It was an...interesting way to see her. Kida moved to the side a bit, letting him by to set down his glass. Then she felt hands on her waist and she was lifted off the floor. Only to be set on top of the counter. Though, the sudden lift caught her off guard. She wasn't exactly going to fight it. "Well, glad I could have earned such a great title" she said with a slight chuckle. She was only teasing him, she knew that wasn't all she was. Now that she was done joking, her expression returned to her serious matter. Hercules brushed her hair aside and set his hand at the side of her neck. His thumb began stroking her cheek. He informed her that he was leaving and asked if she was going to be okay being alone. Before she could answer, he took her hand and kissed it.

tab tab tab Maybe he felt bad for not being able to intervene with Milo. Kida knew he felt guilty about not doing anything at the restaurant. Watching what Milo did probably made his skin crawl. She'd have felt the same if she was in his position. While she wanted him to stay a bit, she couldn't hold him down. He planned his schedule to constantly be on the move. His words of hiding his emotions haunted her. She wanted to express thank you, but she didn't want to ruin whatever they had. But, since he was leaving and he was always busy, she didn't know when she would see him next. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine. I don't think he'll be coming around here anymore. He doesn't have a reason to." She knew she would regret not saying what was on her mind. After he would leave, she would be kicking herself in the a** for not having the guts to speak up. So, it was now or never. "Herc, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being here for me. Thank you for believing in me through this all. It's been a really hard journey for me and you've had my back. It may not mean much, but if you need anything, I'm here. I want to thank you for worrying about me when it came to..you know who. I also wanted to say you're welcome for giving you your chance to break him down. It was a nice sight to see, even if it was just the aftermath..."

tab tab tab Kida held his gaze for a bit then it was like her subconscious had taken over. She had little control over her body and what it was about to do. Leaning forward, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Then her lips met his and all her worries seemed to just disintegrate. After a bit, she quickly pulled back. A hand covering over her mouth and her expression clearly shocked. "I'm sorry! I..I don't know what came over me. I know you don't have time for things like that but I did it anyway.." Her other hand came up and covered her embarrassed face.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: ใ€‘
Shandu449

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:46 pm
User Image

Passionate

tab tab Smirking and shaking his head slightly at her tease about receiving such a title, she was messing with him. He was glad she could be comfortable around him, though he paused at her next few lines. He didn't want her to thank him for those things, before he could interrupt her he felt the intensity in the room change. It was getting warm or it was just being close to her that sparked this. Her arms felt cool against his neck and he could smell a sweet fragrance, mixing with the vanilla cologne he had on make a sweet scent. Feeling her lips met his he felt his surrounding fade away, though she broke off early.

tab tab Hercules felt her arms move from his neck and just as she said sorry he felt the moment slip away. Hercules began rubbing the bridge of his nose with index finger trying not to make it too awkward. "Yeah this is going to be..., um I should just go. I'll be seeing you." Taking his jacket Hercules closed the door behind him, getting to his car and starting it up. Wow he was such an idiot he should have pushed for another kiss, no he didn't want to force it. Things are going to be awkward now, not like he was dating her he just became the guy kissing clients. No he had to be more straight forward with his feelings for her, be the first thing he says to her on their next meeting.

[[Exits]]

Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ:ใ€‘True Shot Golf Course -> Her Mansion
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Confident

tab tab tab Kida stopped in her tracks when she heard him replying to what she said. She had no idea what to make of his words. Though she was a little offended that he thought that way about her. From what she could recall, she never mentioned anything about him being here for money. Was there some deeper reason he would bring that up? For now, she brushed that bit off. His last sentence stabbed at her like a dagger. He thought she was pushing him away. Then she heard him stepping towards her. She wanted to hide away, away from everyone. But, he placed his hands on her cheeks and wiped her tears. Before she could open her mouth to say anything, he picked her up into his arms. She just stared up at him as he continued to speak. Never did she think she would hear this side of Hercules. With each sentence he spoke, she felt herself melting a little bit. So this was how he felt about her. Kida wanted to reply but her brain didn't seem to want to form words. That or they would probably come out a totally jumbled mess. While he did what he had to do, she re-centered her mind. Hercules helped her into his car. At some point, she would have to have her assistant come get her car. It was locked so she wasn't too worried about it for now. Also, shoes were replaceable, so she didn't care about those.

tab tab tab Hercules sat down into the driver's seat and started the engine, "I'll take you home" he said to her. She gave him a nod and finally got her words together. "Hercules, it's not that I was pushing you away. I apologized in case it made you feel uncomfortable. You weren't pressuring me at all. I just didn't want to make things awkward if it came to that you didn't feel the same. Which was stupid, now that I think about it." she began as she turned to face him in the seat. As much as she could anyway against the seat belt and her skirt. "Also, if I didn't feel that I didn't deserve to be happy, I would still be with...him." Kida could feel herself cringe at the thought of even saying his name. She then placed a hand on his. "I've thought for a while what things would be like between us. As I said earlier, I've had feelings for a while. I just never acted on them because as you said. You tend to keep emotions like this hidden. Which I understand to a point. When it comes to things like business decisions and such, emotions get in the way. Sometimes they can cloud your judgement. But right now, I'm not your client. I'm hoping to be more than just your friend and business partner." Kida gave him a reassuring smile, hopefully to ease any tension in the air. That is, if there even was to begin with. It would also clear the air on the way back to her place.

Shandu449

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:23 am
User Image

Passionate

tab tab Listening he kept his focus on the road as he drove towards her house, looking over to her as she mention Milo. Feeling her hand over his right he turned it and intertwined his fingers with hers holding her hand softly. She continued mentioning about how he'd tend to keep his emotions hidden, it was weak to show emotion in business, people would read you like a book. But was that how she felt, he never wanted to hide his emotions from her. Pulling up to the house Hercules was quiet for few moments, the car rolled into a stop and he put it in park. Then he spoke.

tab tab "Being with you is priceless, not anything I've ever experienced. When I'm around you I'm energetic and when I'm away I crave being reunited with you, its strange I know but thats the best I can explain it." Releasing his seat belt then hitting the button to release hers he leaned in and kissed her cheek. "I just want to kiss you and melt your troubles away", his voice whispered. Kissing her neck then again her cheek before breaking and opening his door. Coming around he opened her door and lifted her up in his arms again and kicked the door closed. Walking towards the door he set her down on the doormat keeping her from walking without shoes up to her house. He teased her as she tried to open the door by shaking her hand as she went to unlock it.

Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:06 am
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ:ใ€‘Her Mansion
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Comforted

tab tab tab They finally pulled up to her house. Things were quiet between them and she couldn't help but to wonder if it was something that she said. But, Hercules had scolded her for doubting herself. She would keep it under wraps around him. The car stopped and he put it into park. It was weirdly quiet except for the engine. Then Hercules finally began to speak up. His words struck her dumbfounded. She didn't expect this from him, especially with their little quarrel at the golf course. With a smile, she replied as he undid their seat belts."I don't think it's strange, Herc. Sometimes, things are hard to explain, even harder when it comes to feelings." He then leaned in to kiss her cheek. Which she then placed a hand over afterwards. Then it was almost like the same situation as earlier. He kissed her neck, then her cheek and broke it off. He exited the car and opened her door. She tried stepping out, but he lifted her once again. It was most likely due to the fact she didn't grab her heels. It was a stupid thing to throw them, but who knows. If she hadn't, none of this might've happened in the first place. While he didn't have to, he carried her to the front door. She heard the car door closing behind them. With his hands full, there was no doubt he used his foot. She felt her hand being shaken as she used her free hand to unlock the door.

tab tab tab Kida led Hercules inside and closed the door behind them. "I'm going to change out of this ridiculous outfit. Fine for meetings, that's about it" she said as she passed by him. Climbing up the stairs, she made her way to her closet. Kida tossed the top and the skirt on top of her bed. Instead, she dressed herself in a plain white tee shirt. Stepping into some jogger pants, she went to the bathroom and washed off any make up. Grabbing a hair tie, she put her hair up into a ponytail as she walked back downstairs. "Did you want something to drink? Water? Tea? Perhaps something a little bit stronger? Though I'm sure you have other business to attend to?" she asked.

Shandu449

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:11 am
User Image

Relaxed

tab tab Hearing the door close behind him he intercepted her path up the stairs with his body. Drawing closer he kissed her forehead then let his arms sit on her sides, pulling her against him his attention fell to her neck. Nuzzling her neck before biting at it, he could feel the room growing warm. There was this tension between them it was threatening to swallow him whole in lust, Hercules smiled as he gave in to temptation. "Maybe I could help with that, then I cou"- His smart watch began to alert him, giving it a glance he ignored it letting it ring. Then it began ringing again as Hercules began kissing her cheek, "mhmm I'm going to kill them. Excuse me." He watched her head upstairs as he stepped outside and towards the car. Popping open the trunk he opened a small metal box hidden under the flooring, inside was cash, credit cards, passport, two phones. One was a satellite phone for emergency uses and other was a back up phone, turning it on he saw a pegasus symbol before the regular carrier startup. Dialing the number he began mentioning he went dark due to his primary being damaged. After few words Hercules said he will be busy until further notice, hanging up he set the phone back into his pocket and closed the box and the trunks.

tab tab Back inside Hercules took off his jacket and loosened a few buttons, hanging the jacket just as he saw her come down the stairs. "I was told I could use a little break, lets have some fun. No no no, my schedule is booked with a Miss Kida for as long as she wishes. This is her show." With a smile he tossed his jacket on the coat rack and unbuttoned his cuffs. Walking past her with a wink as he made himself comfortable in the living room.

Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ:ใ€‘Her Mansion
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Comforted

tab tab tab When Kida came down the steps, she saw him finally getting comfortable once again. Removing his jacket and hanging it up. Which let her know he wasn't leaving quite yet. With a smile, he passed by her to the living room. "Hm yes and who told you to do that?" She also had a smile on her face as she made her way to the living room as well. "Whoever that was, is very wise in doing so," she said as she sat down on one of the couches. Swinging her feet up, she laid out on the couch. Her elbow resting on the arm rest supporting her upper torso. "I will say, I do hope you're much better at golf than you displayed today." There was a knock on her door and an eyebrow raised. "I don't remember inviting more company over." Pushing up from the couch, she walked over to open the door. Upon opening it, she saw it was one of her assistants with a folder in her hand. With a smile, Kida took the folder. "The paperwork you asked for." The assistant didn't say much and left. Closing the door as she turned, she held up the folder. "Well that was fast. Though to be honest, I had this prepared ahead of time." Kida walked away from the door and returned to the living room.

tab tab tab Tossing the folder onto the coffee table in the middle, she returned to the couch she previously sat on. Placing a hand on the cushion beside her, she patted it. Signaling for Hercules to join her. Leaning forward, she grabbed the folder and opened it up. "The paperwork for the fun little toys downstairs. I had it written up before I came to meet you at the restaurant. Knowing you, I just had a feeling that it would've interested you. All it needed was some fill ins. After all, you have quite a taste in things that are different." She tilted her head for a moment as she finished her last sentence. Stretching out her arms across the back of the couch, she crossed one leg over the other. "I flyers around town about some music festival. I don't understand why people go to those things. They're filled with nothing but sweat, headaches and sometimes perverts. Now, if it was a masquerade or one of those "murder mystery" types of things, I'd be interested." Kida once again stood up from the couch and walked over to Hercules. "You say this is my show. But it's I who owe you. For everything from the company to Milo. This time, you're playing ring master."

Shandu449

๐“ž๐“ท๐”‚๐”

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas