Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter_Cry
Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:13 am
User Image

As you enter the office you see a desk directly in front of you where a tall blonde sat leaning back in his chair with a bored look on his face. However the minute he sees you his lips break out into a smile and he speaks up, "Welcome to Crystal Falls Visual and Performing Arts University, fill this out and then we can get you set up in a dorm and your classes underway." At that he hands you a clipboard with a sheet of paper on it and leans back in his chair.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:14 am
User Image
My name is: Vali Loki Tyr

But you may call me: Val or Loki

As you can see I am: male

I am proudly: a god

I have been alive for: so long I can't remember but appearance wise I'm 21

I was born on: a day, to be honest I don't really remember so I just celebrate it on April 1st

My talents are: painting, drawing, dance, and music especially guitar. However I mostly want to follow the path of the visual artist since music and dance are more a hobby than anything. I also have the ability to control fire and other powers but that's a whole different thing.

My story is: long so I'm not going to get into it but if you read up on Norse Mythology you'll get the majority of it.

I am unique because: I'm a born prankster, good at art, and have a pocket full of candy and pranks everywhere I go. I'm also a really laid back person some may even say lazy but when I find things that are interesting, I will go all out. I'm also a person with unpredictable behavior and tend to make mistakes often but I'll always take them in stride. Many also refer to me as an innocent mass of evil and a genius in creating problems anywhere I go. I'm also the type of person that always wants to know everything, even another person’s problem. However despite all this I actually care deeply for those important to me and will do anything to help them to the best of my ability, even kill.

I like: good pranks, spending time with others, reading poetry, anything dealing with music, video games, raves, and sweets

I dislike: bad pranks, anyone who tries to hurt those I care about, tight spaces, and bitter things

The person behind my mask is: Specter_Cry  

Specter_Cry
Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

Crystal Falls Visual & Performing Art University

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out