Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter_Cry
Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:06 am
User Image

As you enter the office you see a desk directly in front of you where a tall blonde sat leaning back in his chair with a bored look on his face. However the minute he sees you his lips break out into a smile and he speaks up, "Welcome to Crystal Falls Visual and Performing Arts University, fill this out and then we can get you set up in whatever position you have the most experience for." At that he hands you a clipboard with a sheet of paper on it and leans back in his chair.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:08 am
User Image
My name is: Kei Katsu

But you may call me: Kei or Playboy

As you can see I am: male

I am proudly: vampire

I have been alive for: a long time but I appear 27

I was born on: September 27th

My talents are: music, dance, modeling, and my powers as a vampire which consist of;
Hypnotism- I can do it via my eyes or my voice, usually through singing. However it takes a lot of concentration and it takes its toll on me, often making me tired or increasing my thirst

Quick Reflexes- I can dodge or catch pretty much anything coming at me as long as I see it

Immense Strength- I am extremely strong though I usually hold it back because I doesn't want to hurt people

Speed- I'm fast and light on my feet making me very hard to catch

Telepathy- I can speak directly to anyone's mind and often use it to converse with others in secret or when they are not in range of normal talking

My story is: a very long one so I won't get into details. However I will say this I wasn't always what I am now and what caused the transformation is something I don't really like remembering but I've learned to live with it over the years.

I am unique because: I'm a playboy through and through, I flirt with anyone I find even remotely attractive, luring them in with my sweet voice only to dump them a short time later once I grow bored. I enjoy poking at everyone and pissing people off simply because I find it amusing and will never turn down a drink if it's offered. I'm really laid back and just do whatever I please whenever I please with whoever I please, not giving two shits about anyone except the few I actually consider friends. However I do hold a secret, thanks to the life I've lived there is another Kei that rests inside me. A second personality who will do whatever it takes to get what he wants, even kill. A lover of blood and tears, this possessive being is the embodiment of my vampire instincts and can be very hard to control at times.

I like: anything that deals with music from singing to dancing, sweets, reading, astronomy, modeling, and acting.

I dislike: rude people, bitter food, being trapped, failure, hurting innocent people, and people getting in my way or telling me what to do.

My occupation: Dance Coach

The person behind my mask is: Specter_Cry  

Specter_Cry
Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

Crystal Falls Visual & Performing Art University

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items