Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion/Religion] So, what's your religion? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG, too many religions for a poll!
  OMG!
  gold!
  god!
View Results

Guacamole-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:45 am
You know, just curious. ;3 It's interesting to know the connections between religion and general interests... so, what religions are generally the most interested in yaoi?

I'm Agnostic, BTW.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:50 am
I'm a Buddhist, yay, go me. 8D

Actually, I remember when my friend put himself down as a Jedi Knight on the census when he wasn't actually one. xd I didn't know you could legally be a Jedi Knight. It's interesting.

Artie Ficial

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:59 am
Artie Ficial
I'm a Buddhist, yay, go me. 8D

Actually, I remember when my friend put himself down as a Jedi Knight on the census when he wasn't actually one. xd I didn't know you could legally be a Jedi Knight. It's interesting.

Dude, I am so going to put myself down as a Jedi Knight the next time I get the chance. XD

As for my religion. I don't really have one. I'm against organized religion but I was raised Catholic. I think that's why I hate organized religion actually. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:08 pm
I'm suppost to be supposed to be Lutheran...but the thing is that I haven't been to church in about 7 years now...>_>

If I were to go there again now, the building would probably collapse as soon as I had one foot in the door. XD

Adnamac

hejko the Platypusdragon

Hilarious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:16 pm
I have my own religion. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:32 pm
I am agnostic. I don't particularly like organized religion.  

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

Kasai Kouken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:43 pm
families catholic but doesn't mean I believe in one god...I like greek or normic gods better  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:16 pm
I'm not all that sure. I try to follow by the Buddhists way of life, but I dont consider it a religion persay. But they seem the best, since after generations, I have still not heard of them starting a war over religion. Plus theyre very accepting and allow gays without judgement. And so far thats the only religion that seems to be for me, so I can still believe in a higher power(not have to name him god) and still have my own believes. But for the most part I consider to have my own religion, I believe in many things from all sorts of religions

But I was raised Christian myself and my family taught me to love everyone and live how you want to live so long as you dont hurt anyone.  

Sketch-Inu

SeaMyth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:19 pm
Well, I can't exactly claim I am Methodist but that is the church I am going to now. Not been baptized.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:23 pm
*shrugs* Christian, i guess.  

Chifufuni

littlebookofcalm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:50 pm
I'm an atheist; no-one in my family is religious, really.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:53 pm
My religion is Lutheran.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

iwanttobeasleep

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:08 pm
Most of the time I'm a Discordian, but when I'm having a bad week I make up a religion.

Currently, Satan is gay, and God is evil, and the Archangel Gabrielle is leading an army of Valkries against them both. . .some people write stories, I make up belief systems.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:54 pm
Atheist.

Diglett Girl

Kakone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:12 pm
I believe that you have your own religion. One person may be perfect for Christianity while another may be for Buddhism. As long as you are willing to stay within the guidelines of the religion you have picked. I, myself, don't necessarily believe in any one religion, but I'm not against them all either.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff