Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Dream World Mystery Dungeon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:54 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Allure

Lia Syuki
Luna

Vigilia
Argo

Razpitan
Noah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rafflesia chuckled and closed her eyes when Noah suggested he'd been in plenty of fights. Somehow it didn't surprise her. Lucky guess? She still answered Noah's question though, clearly paying attention though her eyes were closed; they were just getting a bit tired from straining to see through all of the fog, so she figured she'd give them a rest. Heh. "I've been in a few I guess. I don't really like fighting if I don't have to, since I'd rather be sleeping, but if I have to fight, well..." She opened an eye and smiled in her own eerie laid-back sort of way. "They don't last too long."

She glanced to Luna with her lidded gaze as she piped up again. "Hey, support is an important role. Plus it's kinda nice to sit back and just help other people do the hard work. Plus it make you kinda the brains of the operation. Very important." She complimented(?)

"Yeah, dipstick is one word for it." Rafflesia murmured in agreement with the dewott. She hadn't missed Argo swooping in to grab a treasure, and glared right back at him, her normally lazy gaze sharpening to something dangerous as the stupid bird quickly began to try and swallow the object whole. "Oh no you don't." Her vine quickly power whipped Argo's back to force the flute out of his gullet while another vine wrapped around it securely and brought it closer to inspect. "It is far too big to eat, but I guess his stomach is bigger than his brain. I was gonna let you have it, y'know, but now I'm reconsidering my generosity." She mused, shaking the flute free of his saliva, though that just got it all over Allure. "Whoops.... Sorry. Hey, it's not my drool at least." She chuckled. "Anyways, I think I'll keep this in case it's some kind of key, or else bird brain here will swallow it and render it useless to all of us like the idiot he is." Raf grunted, lifting herself a bit before laying on top of the flute like a hen with an egg.

Stats
xxN A M E: Rafflesia - Ivysaur
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venusaurite: Mega Evolves Venusaur; Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.2, Sp.Def 1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Whip - 120, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sleep Powder - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 220/220HP | Status: None | 31/31 EXP | Next Move: Earthquake (Venusaur TM) | Evolves at 32 | OT: Azalea

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 1 | Step: 20/30 (1/3, 5/6 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Regular Roll Link] [Bonus Roll Link]| Total Participation Points: 5 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: Extra Movement Roll (step 15), +10 Exp (step 20) | Elixirs Of Speed: 1/1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:51 am
User Image

Where am I?xxxxxI dunno, somewhere crappy
Who are these chumps?xxxxx Foxy Loxy, Loudmouth, Loverboy, and Shade, the Quiet One
What am I thinking?xxxxxA berry! Yoink!

✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰

There still seemed to be some debate over the name of the group, but Beltigre was fine with that, for at the very least Xiao Lan conceded that the Torracat was the leader. "That's right, Xiao-chan! You're a smart kid, ya know that?" She was caught off guard by the pat to her snout, but she only rolled her eyes and carried on. The little girl was annoying cheerful, but so was that human that her trainer was always pining over.

As they carried on, it sounded like Daiki finally decided to try singing at Xiao Lan's pleading. And it looked like everyone was gonna have to take part, too. The Torracat was curious to see what a singing Shade would sound like (which, they had just discovered, was a Chengshen). When Shade commented on her idea of a mating ritual, the fur on her back stood up, as did her tail. "Wh-wh-whoa, it's not like I think about mating like that, Shade!" she said, a little embarrassed. "I'm just sayin, being strong and dependable are good traits, is all..."

Luckily, Xiao-Lan once again brought up a nice distraction when she was able to conjure up bubbles. Beltigre was surprised that it was just that simple. "Heck, that's really something!" She swatted at a few of the ones that got low enough to do so, flinching when they popped too close to her face. "Hm...well, if you can just dream it...I'll just dream up an exit!" Beltigre furrowed her brow and dreamed as hard as she could....and a plastic exit sign came out of the ether, and landed with a thud on the ground. "...okay, so much for that plan...."

✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 1 | Step: 15/30 (1/3 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 4 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: Roll again space! Link | Elixirs Of Speed: 2/2

User Image
Beltigre
Level 27 Torracat
EXP: 15/34
Base Appeal: +6 Cute, +7Cool, +1 Beauty
Friendship: 4/5
HP: 270/270
Ability: Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
Attacks:
XXXXXXXBite: ♥♥ - Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
Combat: 60
4/10 Chance to Flinch target.
XXXXXXXFire Fang: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target

XXXXXXXLeer: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.
Combat: Lower targets physical defense one stage
XXXXXXXç•Double Kick:: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that used a move of the same type.
Combat: 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Vigilia

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:53 am
User Image

»»»»»» Alluяєxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Fєmιnιnє Spιяιαkє

»»»»»» xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Though she wasn't talking, and her attention was for the most part on the path ahead, the dragon had to keep her attention on her passengers, as snacking on their various tastes was the only reason she'd let them stay on her back. That being said, she was privy to the conversation on her back. Talk of fighting and what their experiences were. Allure hadn't fought much herself, given her previous evolution had made her rather weak. Since evolving her trainer hadn't had much time to let her fight... with that other human around though Allure hadn't minded. Despite this, the dragon was sure of her abilities in a battle, perhaps it was just her own species' ego that drove her to believe this. Or perhaps it was because she'd never been proven wrong?

When Raff attacked the Wingull overhead, Allure's attention was taken for moment as she felt something spray along her back. The dragon growled low for a moment as she looked back, but then she heard it... something in the distance. Her attention (and the ivysaur's punishment) was taken away. What was that noise she heard? And that presence. The taste it gave off was nothing short of pure darkness. When the dragon felt a paw on her back calling her attention back, she gave it. "I believe we're still getting somewhere, in fact I just heard something ahead of us." The dragon relayed. Leaving out the bit about the taste in the air. "I do believe we're getting close to something." Looking up. "So hold onto your greed and pride for a moment." That saying tasted something awful on her tongue.

»»»»»» Pokεmon Informαтιonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Exp :: o4/3o - o4/15
                                          Allure the female Spiriake || Lv. 2o || Hp. 2oo || HI :: xxxx
                                          Ability :: Marvel Scale || Nature :: Impish - She'll do anything for a meal. somewhat vain
                                          Attacks :: +1o to Attack and Defence
                                          Attack1 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo: 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense 1 stage
                                          Attack2 - Night Shade: Inflicts damage equal to user's level. Type Effectiveness Not Included
                                          Attack3 - Dragon Rage: 4o Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
                                          Attack4 - ç•Bite: 6o: 4/1o Chance to Flinch target

Floor 1 || Steps Taken 25/3o || Movement Roll || 5 Steps +1o Exp
                                          10 Steps + x1 Old Gateau
                                          20 Steps +1o Exp
                                          25 Steps Exp Reset
                                          PP Earned this Post || 1 (Movement) || Total Participation Points || 6
                                          Elixirs of Speed || 1/1

SpectralEternity
                                          Rafflesia

Lia Syuki
                                          Luna

Vigilia
                                          Argo

Razpitan
                                          Noah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:03 am
User Image

»»»»»» Kιng Dαpнnєsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Mαlє Bαgon

There he had it! He'd finally got the bear to see reason. For the most part. "Aye, and protect your Aiden we will!" He announced, holding the stick up a bit higher. The only problem was, he wasn't entirely privy on knightly knowledge. Sure he knew a bit of what Temperance had mentioned... if only he'd payed a little more attention. But from what he recalled, it would hopefully be enough. Taking a moment to turn his gaze back towards Mogwai, the pint-sized dragon bobbed his head. "Aye, well not all knights fight." He started even if that was a bit counter productive. "Some knights protect the weak in other ways." He added. "To be sure, a shield is just as good as a sword." Was that really true? Perhaps he'd have to really get to know the knightly side of his trainer a bit more when and if they got back home. For now though, he felt his analogy was good enough... right?

Exp :: 2o/31
                                  𝛿Daphnes the male Bagon || Lv.25 || Hp.25o || HI :: N/A
                                  Ability :: Sheer Force || Nature :: Adamant - A firecracker with a fighting spirit.
                                  Attacks :: +1o to Attack & Defense
                                  Attack1 - ç•Rage - 2o if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 1o more damage.
                                  Attack2 - ç•Fire Fang - 65 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
                                  Attack3 - Dragon Breath - 6o 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
                                  Attack4 - ç•Crunch: 8o: 7/1o chance to Lower targets physical defense 1 stage

Floor 1 || Steps Taken 23/3o || Movement Roll Bonus Roll || 5 Steps +1o exp
                                  15 Steps Bonus Roll utilized
                                  23 Steps +2 Star Shards
                                  Elixers of Speed 2/2

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
                      Mogwai

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:14 am
User Image

»»»»»» Rαdιumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Fєmαlє Pιcнu

Radium had to agree with Piper. It was odd, not hearing much of anything aside from the conversations of the Pokemon below them. What kind of 'dream' was this dream world anyway? "Y-yea... really spooky feeling." Radium muttered, trying her best to look beyond the fog. But then she heard it.. soft whispering of some kind, carried along the slow moving fog. Seemed Piper had heard it as well. "Yea. I heard it. Don't know what it said though." She added. Piper had the right of it, and as the Noivern began to head back, Radium didn't disagree. This was something better prepared for with the rest of their team. They were quickly welcomed back, with inquiries to their findings. "A murmur of some kind. But other than that, the question should be what didn't we find." Radium squeaked as she quickly embarked Piper's back. She was pretty speedy on two legs, so it was easy enough to keep up with the others. "Aside from us, and the other Pokemon not of this world... it seems there is a lack of just about everything else in this place." The mouse continued. "What about you all, have you noticed something odd?" She added. Perhaps they too had noticed the lack of other Pokemon in this world?

Exp :: 12/22
                                  Radium the Female Pichu || Lv. 15 || Hp. 15o || HI :: xxxx
                                  Ability :: Lightning rod || Nature :: Rash - Goes into battle without much forethought
                                  Attacks :: No attack bonus
                                  Attacks1 - Thundershock: 4o 4/1o Chance to paralyze target
                                  Attacks2 - Charm: Lower targets physical attack two stages
                                  Attacks3 - ~Tail Whip: Lower targets physical defense one stage
                                  Attacks4 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage

Floor 1 || Steps Taken 26/3o || Movement Roll || 5 Steps +1o Exp
                                  1o Steps x1 Up-Grade
                                  15 Steps Bonus Roll used
                                  23 Steps x2 Star Shards
                                  Elixers of Speed 1/1

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
                      Piper

SpectralEternity
                      Dotty

StarlightSchism
                      Ai

KipsterHipster
                      Vivace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:31 pm
                          𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓮
                          Floor: 1 | Step: 23/30 (3/3 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 6 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: Step 23: x2 Star Shards | Elixirs Of Speed: 2/2

Luna perked up a bit when Rafflesia insisted that support was still an important role. She supposed the ivysaur was right, but it still bugged her a bit that all she could really do was either play cheerleader or act cute. But before the eevee could comment further, Argo had returned with something in his beak. It took a few tries, but Rafflesia managed to retrieve the item from the bird pokemon. Luna ducked when the ivysaur shook the item so as to avoid getting any of the saliva on her face, then peered over to see what it was before Raf placed it under herself. The eevee wasn't sure what the item was, other than it looked black and shiny.

When Allure mentioned that she thought something ahead, Luna's ears flattened against her head. It seemed that the group might be encountering their first threat soon, and that meant they needed to be ready. Hopefully whatever they encountered wouldn't be too dangerous. That's how these journeys to fight some big powerful thing usually went. The weaker opponents try to turn aside challengers so as not to waste the time of the stronger enemies. It was... Awfully convenient when Luna considered it.

{{OoC: Blah post is blah.}}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 7 | Experience: 10/17 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna the Eevee | Female
      HP: 70/70 | Status: Healthy
      Nature |
      Anticipation | Super Effective Moves and OHKO moves all have a 1/10 chance to miss when used on a pokemon with this ability.
      Holding: Moonstone (pendant) | Evolves Nidorina / Nidorino / Clefairy / Jigglypuff / Skitty / Munna
      ç•Covet - 60, Steals targets hold item (Item is returned at the end of the battle) | Helping Hand - If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5 (Priority +5)
      ~Tail Whip - Lower targets physical defense one stage | Sand Attack - Lower targets accuracy one stage
      Items Gathered ⇩
        Floor 1, step 10: Claim any item worth 20 posts or less - Red Nectar
      Previous Bonuses ⇩Company ⇩
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Allure the Spiriake
      SpectralEternity
      Rafflesia the Ivysaur
      Vigilia
      Argo the Wingull
      Razpitan
      Noah the Dewatt

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:35 pm
User Image
ULANI

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 25/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> 5 of 5 (Roll: 5) | PARTICIPATION >> 6 [Movement] | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1 | Event: 25 Steps: +EXP Reset

Ulani watched Prim curiously as she pointed to her eyes and then the forest, paw over her mouth as her focus intensified. Eyes… forest… she was going to… watch the forest! Keep an eye out? For what? Something! "Okay! Me too!" She cheered, hands thrown into the air once more in delight. They could get this done together!

Actually, that brought a question to Ulani’s mind. Paw to her mouth again as they strolled forth, she took a gander around the forest. It was indeed beginning to thin out the further in they went. But it was still so dark and quiet! "Do you think others are going to help too?" She inquired to Prim curiously. There’d been other pokemon when they’d woken up, but she had seen neither fur nor scale of any of them recently. It seemed a bit odd for them to just disappear!

Event Collection

5 Steps = +10 EXP
                                                10 Steps = Item worth 20 posts or less = Oran Berry Claimed
                                                15 Steps = Extra Move Roll
                                                20 Steps = +10 EXP
                                                Skipped Step 23
                                                25 Steps = EXP Reset

STATS

User Image
                                                Ulani the Emolga
                                                LVL: 29 | HP: 290/290 | EXP: (EXP RESET) 26/28 -> 26/15 -> 11/16
                                                FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                Static: Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon.

Attacks
                                                ELE | SPC || Thundershock: 40 DMG; 4/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                NRM | PHY || Quick Attack: 40 DMG. (Priority +1)
                                                ELE | PHY || Spark: 65 DMG; 7/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                DRK | PHY || Pursuit: 40 DMG; Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7).

(Next Move: Shock Wave, Lvl. 22)

Held Item
                                                Oran Berry: Restores 50 HP.

KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:13 pm
                          𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓶
                          Floor: 1 | Step: 23/30 (3/6 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 6 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: Step 23: x2 Star Shards | Elixirs Of Speed: 2/2

So, like him, the arcanine's current trainer wasn't his original one. Daemon made a mental note of that as he heard Samson's answer to his and Gail's questions. He also noted that the other fire type kept the details of his previous line of work vague, but he couldn't really blame the older canine. Even if none of the pokemon were capable of communicating with their trainers - at least, for now - Daemon himself would likely be dancing around the particulars of his or his trainer's line of work.

No, instead, it seemed his original job was going to be the one needed. Between the sounds coming from up ahead and the scents that were starting to become noticeable through the odd mist, it was clear that something was up ahead. The possibility of encountering a foe put Daemon on alert as he cautiously continued ahead.

{{OoC: Blah post is blah.}}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 14 | Experience: 13/24 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daemon | Male
      HP: 140/140 | Status: Healthy
      Serious | Tends to be strict when dealing with others, particularly other dark types. Has a soft spot for unevolved fire types.
      Flash Fire | This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five rounds.
      Holding: None | Effect: N/A
      Inferno - 100, Burns Opponent | Nasty Plot - Raises User's Sp. Attack Two Stages
      Smog - 30, 8/10 Chance of Poison | •Thunder Fang - 65, 3/10 chance to flinch, 5/10 chance of paralysis
      Items Gathered ⇩
        Floor 1, step 10: Claim any item worth 20 posts or less - still deciding
      Previous Bonuses ⇩Company ⇩
      Vigilia
      Ammy the Lupup
      Loonamist
      Gail the Eevee
      xXThe LawmanXx
      Samson the Arcanine

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:50 pm
User Image

User Image

What a strange place… Mystery Dungeon
Who are you people? Radium, Dotty, Ai, Vivace

Counters:
Floor: 1
Step Counter: 25/30 (+6 Steps / Move 2 out of 6)
Participation Points: 6 (+1 Movement)
Step Bonuses: EXP Reset
Speed Elixirs Remaining: 2/2
Pending Claims:
- Item worth 20 or less posts

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Everything about this whole dreamscape place was growing more and more curious the longer they spent here, from the thick, billowing fog that seemed to cover over everything outside the perimeter of the path to the distinct lack of any signs of life in the forest around them. It was all just… really creepy as far as Piper was concerned, and from the sounds of it Radium agreed with that notion. As they made to turn back the way they’d come to head back to the others, a sudden noise coming from somewhere up ahead of them caught the Noivern’s attention. Tuning her ears towards it, she listened intently as the sounds of low, soft murmurs and whispers floated in the air around them. Whatever it was sounded nothing like anything else she had heard so far… and if it was meant to be saying anything she couldn’t make it out among the random strings of unintelligible mutterings and nonsense syllables being strung together. She was somewhat relieved upon getting confirmation from Radium that she wasn’t the only one hearing it, though she wondered if maybe any of their other teammates on the ground was picking up on it as well. At the suggestion of heading back to report their findings, Radium made no attempt to disagree as the dragon maneuvered her way around to go back and rejoin their group.

Upon returning, Piper came in for a careful landing a bit of a ways from the group, who immediately bombarded them with remarks of ‘welcome back’ and inquiry about what they had found. The Noivern paused to let the Pichu dismount from her back, nodding in agreement as she reported what they had heard. ”Y-Yeah… It s-seems to be c-coming from somewhere d-directly ahead of us, and g-getting closer as w-we progress further,” she chipped in, following suit with Radium as she quickly moved to keep up with the others, ”It w-was a v-very strange sound… S-Sounded almost like an o-omen of some k-kind… D-Did any of you h-hear anything particularly s-strange as well?” While she wasn’t sure what that odd noise had been about, something told her that they should be prepared for any potential trouble that might find them as they got closer to where it was coming from. Radium went on to say that the better question to ask was what they hadn’t found, bringing up the strange lack of anything else in this place aside from their group and all the other Pokemon around them that were brought here not of their own volition. ”I th-think the only s-sign of life here we’ve actually s-seen so far that l-likely was of this w-world was that th-thing from earlier that h-had been c-calling for help, but otherwise the f-forest around us is eerily s-silent,” she said, adding on to Radium’s explanation as she swiveled her ears in the direction ahead of them where they’d heard the odd sounds moments ago, ”I d-don’t know wh-what’s going on around h-here or what k-kind of place this d-dreamscape is, but I h-have a very bad f-feeling about it…” Was the silence of the forest around them and the lack of any other Pokemon that may be native to this land connected to Darkrai somehow? Surely the others must have picked up on something as well…
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Boomburst (150) ; Fly (100 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

SpectralEternity
Dotty

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Radium

StarlightSchism
Ai

KipsterHipster
Vivace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:46 pm
User Image

User Image

A new place… Mystery Dungeon
Mogwai spies a new friend! Daphnes

Counters:
Step Counter: 25/30 (+3 Steps / Move 2 out of 3)
Step Bonuses: EXP Reset
Speed Elixirs: 1/1

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Inspired by Daphnes’s rousing speech, Mogwai felt like he could understand more of the scope of the situation as a whole. This Darkrai was clearly a being of pure darkness and evil, the baddest of all bad guys to ever exist, and when push came to shove they couldn’t rely on kind words and gestures to bring him or her or it to see reason. As much as the Bewear abhorred fighting, and he was still a bit reluctant on the idea that they would have to beat down this Darkrai to protect their trainers from his evil and escape this place they were trapped in, it was all for the sake of defending more innocent people and Pokemon from being hurt. It was okay to fight in order to prevent others from being hurt by those who would wish to harm them, right? It was okay to hurt someone if they were intentionally trying to hurt someone else, right? He hoped he was getting that right… but he felt that he could see Daphnes’s logic for the most part even if there were bits and pieces that he was still trying to understand. The Bewear growled and clapped his paws joyously at the Bagon’s announcement that they will protect Aiden, holding the stick higher like a king raising his scepter as he gave an inspirational speech to the commonfolk of his kingdom. ”Teeeeemp tooooo,” he added quickly, remembering that Daphnes had a trainer of his own as well. It wouldn’t be right to just leave them out as well, after all!

Upon inquiring about being taught how to be a knight and saying that he was still unsure about fighting, Daphnes seemed to think on it for a moment before speaking up. Mogwai tilted his head slightly as the Bagon went on to mention that not all knights necessarily fight. ”Hmmmm?” he growled in questioning, caught off guard by the dragon’s statement. Didn’t he say earlier that fighting evil was a part of a knight’s duty to protect the innocent? And now he was saying that not all knights fight? This whole knight thing was suddenly becoming very confusing… but the Bewear listened carefully as Daphnes continued to speak his piece in hopes of getting some clarity on this strangely counteractive statement. ”Ooootheeeer waaaayyyys?” he asked, tilting his head with interest at the mention that some knights protected the weak by other means than just fighting. Thinking more on it, it made a bit more sense… after all, if all knights went out to fight the evil then that would mean less of them to protect the people if they were left without any defenses. And with less warriors around to defend the kingdom, they would be vulnerable if they were attacked while the knights were away. Yeah! That definitely made sense! This knighting thing was still a bit of a tangled web to try and figure out, but with Daphnes’s guidance Mogwai was sure that he’d become a master knight soon enough. ”Swoooord goooood aaaas shiiieeeeld…” he repeated the Bagon’s analogy to himself, mulling over it as he tapped a paw against his muzzle thoughtfully. That was something along the lines of… how did that human saying go again? Good defense was as important as a good offense? He hoped that was right, it certainly seemed to make sense alongside Daphnes’s explanation. ”Thiiiink Moooogwaaaaiii moooore liiiike shiiiieeeeld,” he spoke again, gesturing towards himself in an attempt to explain what he was getting at a little better, ”Moooogwaaaaiii toooouuuugh, noooot eeeeaaasyyyy huuuurt.” To drive his point home, he thumped at his chest a couple times, the black fur covering most of his body was extremely thick and served well as padding to absorb damage. ”Buuuuut, Moooogwaaaaaiii waaaannaaaa beeee gooood swoooord toooo, prooooteeeect fuuuuuureeeeends beeetteeerr,” he added on, mimicking punching motions with his paws a couple times.

As they continued walking and talking together along the path, Mogwai paused momentarily as he noticed something he hadn’t noticed earlier… Perking his ears forward, he blinked as he heard what sounded like strange whispering, drifting along the lazily billowing fog that seemed to make up the majority of this place aside from the dark forest all around them. He initially thought that maybe he was just picking up on a quiet conversation coming from one of the other groups around them, but something about the voice he was hearing was very odd… It was saying something from the sounds of it, but he couldn’t make out any words that sounded at all familiar to him. A cursory glance around further revealed more troubling information, the whispering sounds appeared to not be coming from any of the other Pokemon around them but from within the fog itself. ”Daaaaaphneeees,” Mogwai spoke up to call his partner’s attention, a nervous and troubled expression on his face, ”Heeeeaaar sooooouuuunds… fuuuunnyyyy soooouuuunds, uuuuup theeeeere.” He gestured up ahead, further down the path they continued to walk that was still mostly obscured by fog. Could Daphnes hear the strange noises too? Or was Mogwai himself starting to slowly go crazy the longer they spent in this abnormal dream-like place? For both their sakes, he desperately hoped it was more the former than the latter… The Bewear looked to his companion again, a worried frown clear on his face. ”Thiiiiink coooouuuuuld beeeee baaaaad guuuuyyyy?” he asked, wondering what his partner thought of it if he was hearing those peculiar sounds as well. Whatever it was that was making them… Mogwai had a very bad feeling about it, and it didn’t help that it was slowly growing louder and more audible with every step they took closer towards it.
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Mogwai │ │ Level 7│ 70/70 HP │ Fluffy │ Jolly: Nervous and shy, happy-go-lucky but often reluctant to fight, loves friends and hugs │ 2/15 EXP │ Held Item: Oran Berry (Heals 50 HP) │ Bind (15 ; Traps opponent 4-5 rounds; deals 1/8 target’s max HP damage per turn; trapped Pokemon cannot be switched other than by move, ability, or item; Ghost Pokemon not affected) ; Tackle (40) ; Leer: (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Bide (User waits 2 rounds and deals double damage inflicted ; Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt Bide’s duration; Priority +1)

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Daphnes

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image

How did I come here? Mystery Dungeon
Another lost soul? Xiao Lan, Beltigre, Shade, and Daiki

Counters:
Step Counter: 23/30 (+5 Steps / Move 3 out of 5)
Step Bonuses: x2 Star Shards
Speed Elixirs: 1/1

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Fianna smiled as Xiao Lan took her suggestion of singing for her new parents to heart, before the Noibat leapt into their discussion about what kind of qualities women tended to look for in men. The Braixen nodded as the little dragon said that while she didn’t know a lot about this kind of thing, she agreed that singing was quite nice and that she’d be scared if a Pokemon just started punching things and then they wouldn’t be friends. ”Well, I’m sure you’ll learn more about stuff like this when you’re older, Xiao Lan,” she chipped in, offering a small smile, ”But I’m sure you’ll find someone who’ll take very good care of you, and is also a very good singer so you can fall asleep to a nice lullaby every night~”

There was a bit of a disagreement on what exactly their team name would be, though Beltigre didn’t seem to mind as she was declared to be their leader courtesy of Xiao Lan as she praised the Noibat for being a ‘smart kid’. ”For everyone’s sakes I suppose I can agree, as far as options go you’re certainly far from the worst we could have as a leader,” the Braixen conceded, flashing a toothy grin at the Torracat to show that she’d made the statement in good humor and not as a jab at her. Her attention flitted back over towards Daiki as Xiao Lan went over to him, taking a spot in his thick mane and patting him on the head encouragingly. A small smile crossed Fianna’s muzzle as the Zoroark’s humor seemed to return to him a little, as he took up the Noibat’s request and sang the next line to ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’. The fire fox’s ears flicked a bit as she looked him over with interest. ”Huh, not half bad,” she said with a smile, ”With some practice and fine tuning, I think you have the potential to be an excellent singer~” She chuckled softly, slowing her pace down a little to match his and giving him a playful pat on the arm. ”And trust me, honey, that’s not just lip service~” she added, nodding towards Xiao Lan as the Noibat encouraged her to sing next. She tilted her head curiously at the suggestion of Shade singing next, wondering if the odd Pokemon actually was capable of singing. That could be an interesting little tidbit of information to find out… With a cough and a couple thumps against her chest to clear her throat with her free paw, Fianna prepared herself as she opened her mouth to sing. ”Up above the world so high~” she chanted in a high, airy voice, carrying the melody out in some well-placed runs as she let the notes go a bit longer in a couple spots. Her voice was probably far from comparable to someone who actually had extensive vocal training, but she clearly had quite a bit of experience herself.

While she waited for the next group member to pick up and continue on with the song, Fianna glanced towards Shade as the creature tilted its head back and forth in response to her inquiry as if seriously debating on whether or not to answer. She did get an answer, however, as Shade described itself as being a ‘Chengshen’. Interesting… that didn’t sound like the name of a Pokemon Fianna was familiar with, she’d make note of that for later. She wondered if maybe Phoenix would know anything about such Pokemon, definitely a good question to ask when she finally returned to her trainer. The Braixen couldn’t help but snort a little in amusement as Shade spoke with Beltigre about her concept of mating rituals, which provoked a flustered response from the Torracat as she quickly reassured that she just thought that being strong and dependable were good traits to look for in a mate. She certainly wasn’t wrong in that regard, after all.

Fianna chuckled as Xiao Lan seemed enchanted with the idea of their team being called Team Fluffy, asking Beltigre if they could be called as such as she flashed the Torracat the puppy-eyed look in an attempt to further persuade her. However, their apparent leader was a bit more preoccupied with the berry she’d almost tripped and fallen over, though Fianna was admittedly quite impressed by the cat’s quick acrobatics to turn a near accident into a neat little trick. Although, it was rather odd that such a thing would just be laying around when there didn’t seem to be any berry trees around here, at least none that she could explicitly see given how the thick fog seemed to hide much of what lay beyond the path they were on. Still, Xiao Lan did bring up a good point that they were in a dream land of some kind, and as such whatever happened here didn’t have to make sense. And if that was the case, perhaps they could manipulate this place using their own thoughts and ideas… Which, of course, Xiao Lan immediately demonstrated as she conjured up bubbles on command, excitedly flying about and popping them as they poured out of the mist.

”How interesting!” Fianna remarked, quite impressed as she reached a hand out, gently catching and balancing a particularly large bubble on her palm as she eyed her distorted reflection in the glistening surface, ”If something like this can be created just be thinking of it, I wonder how else we can change the world around us…” She lightly tapped and burst the bubble with a claw, glancing over as Beltigre attempted to conjure an exit which ended up with only a sign tumbling out of the ether in front of them. ”If only it actually were that simple,” she said, chuckling a little, ”It was worth a try, though.” Maybe she ought to give it a try herself… Closing her eyes momentarily, the Braixen hummed as something came to mind. Moments later, dozens upon dozens of floating, multi-colored lights spilled out from the mist onto the path around them, flitting around like fireflies congregating together on a warm summer night. They seemed to dance through the air around and alongside the bubbles, creating an interesting little light show all around them as they lit up the path a little ways ahead. ”Hmmmm… if we can create things out of nothing in this dream land, perhaps we’re also capable of other things we can’t do in reality, like flying without wings,” Fianna suggested, playfully pushing aside a small cluster of lights as she tucked her flaming branch back into her tail for now. Even if their capability of changing parts of this dream world was limited at best, perhaps it was something they could potentially use to their advantage…
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Fianna│ │ Level 12 │ 120/120 HP │ Blaze │ Calm: Acts as the balancer and mediator of the team, wise for her age but is prone to being brash and reckless in combat, plays an ‘older sister’ type of role │ 15/22 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Speed raised by three stages, limited to only one move) │Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Thunder Punch (75 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

SpectralEternity
Xiao Lan

xXThe LawmanXx
Beltigre

Loonamist
Shade

Vigilia
Daiki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 pm
User Image

✶【company :: chickpea
                                  ✶【steps/floor :: floor 1 (3o) || steps this post: 3 || total: 2o + o3 || participation: o5 + o1 || bonus: 2 star shards
                                  ✶【 info :: [[♂] | Lv.39 (24/o6) |
                                  ✶【 moves :: body slam, drill run, ancient power, roost

Dune wasn't really paying attention to what Chickpea was saying anymore; all his attention was on his wings, and where Chickpea sat on his back. Maybe lighter than he was expecting, but still heavy. It didn't take much weight to be noticeable when you were trying to fly. That was... that was okay though. Dune's got this.

Dune raised his tail, focusing energy into it as it began to spin and glow. "O-okay Chick-pea. You ready?" He gave his wings one experimental flap, then stretched them wide and up. "Hang on!" He slapped his tail into the ground, pushed the spiral energy into a singular force, and rocketed into the air. He flapped down with all his strength once, twice, wobbled, then a third time. And then they were flying, and they were actually really high, maybe Dune had overdone it a bit, but the mists caught under his wings while he soared.

Bonus to claim later: 2 star shards

KipsterHipster

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image

☼【company :: radium, piper, dotty, vivace
                                        ☼【steps/floor :: floor 1 (3o) || steps this post: 3 (moving 2) || total: 25 + o2 || participation: o5 + o1 || bonus: n/a
                                        ☼【 info :: [♀] | Lv.66 (16/o7) | 2/2 elixers
                                        ☼【 moves :: psychic, helping hand, zap cannon, shadow ball

"You can wear her down, by pointing out her crimes and telling her to change!" Vivace said. Ai snorted, without even meaning to. She schooled herself- back to business.

...Heh.

Piper and Radium's report was more than enough to sober her up. What they said was...unnerving. More so even that what they had already observed. Ai twitched one of her ears, but honestly... she had been distracted by Vivace. She'd been listening too much to the togepi on her back, and too little to their surroundings. Ai's tail itched to lash with agitation, but she kept it to a light twitch. Piper said she had a bad feeling about this, and Ai agreed. "I have to agree. I think we should be on guard for anything that comes out of the mist to be dangerous." That munna that called for help seemed more suspicious every passing moment, but it was too late to try to find it in the mist. "I haven't been able to sense anything," she added in answer to Radium's question. She wouldn't have expected to sense everything around her, but the overall lack put her on edge.

Unclaimed Bonuses note: Item worth 2o posts or less, o2 star shards

KipsterHipster
                                                      SpectralEternity
                                                      Indeciisiive Wolkova
                                                      Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:01 pm
Razpitan
Ulani

User Image
P R I M
The Mute Florges

Prim grinned and nodded approvingly, four eyes searching for some berries, they'd find them all the faster! It would help, however, if they could find some berry bushes around, but alas. Not unless they were willing to diverge from the trail, they probably wouldn't come across any other berries just on the ground. Though... that wasn't necessarily a good thing, who knew who'd come along before them. This was all a dream though, so they didn't have to worry about germs or biting into a rotten berry; only rotten tasting berries, which, she supposed, was better.

Perhaps she was paying too much attention to trivial matters, considering she hadn't even noticed that they were the only ones around, not until Ulani brought it up. Prim looked did a quick, 360, spin a frown on her face. She even looked up and down, but, nope. There were only them around. Had the mist somehow gotten thicker? Or were they just that far ahead? The flower tapped her chin, thinking, before eventually she turned to Ulani and nodded her head. Yes, they would help! Whenever they caught up. Until then, it was just the two of them!

Which was, probably, fine, they were two strong girls!

25th Step Exp reset

Location: Level 1 Progress: 25/30 (2/3) Participation: 6 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Prim - Florges
User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 57
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Impish: Mute; Playful; Prankster
ABILITY: Symbiosis - This Pokémon will pass its item to an ally when the ally consumes or loses its item
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oran Berry: Heals 50 HP
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Petal Dance - 120: Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns then user is confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonblast - 95: 8/10 chance to lower target's special attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 570/570 HP | Status: None | 13/16 EXP | Next Move; TM - Psychic

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:34 pm
StarlightSchism

C H I C K P E A
The Chikorita

"I've never been more ready in my life!" Chickpea assured, though he did have to take in a few, deep, breaths. Just to calm his nerves. He wasn't nervous, quite the opposite in fact, but he was moving a bit too much for someone about to take flight. In a moment of brilliancy, at least in his mind, Chickpea extended his vines to wrap underneath Dune's abdomen, the small section in between his wings and tail, seconds before his friend cautioned him.

A strong vibration rippled through Chickpea's body, while his stomach, simultaneously, dropped. He was overwhelmed by a feeling of weightlessness he'd never experienced before, and, despite his earlier eagerness, Chickpea still shut his eyes. It wasn't until after Dune had steadied himself did he dare to open his eyes, slowly and one at a time, before he gasped. "Oh wow!" Whatever fear, or first time jitters, he'd had before quickly melted away when he saw the scene before him. Admittedly there wasn't much, because of all the fog, but even that was beautiful. "We're up so high! This is amaaaaziiing!" he cheered, echoing through the empty air, but was careful not to move himself too much. His head-life wiggled as a compromise, though it became a bit heavy due to the condensation. "Dune, do you get to do this stuff all the time?" Chickpea swiveled his head around, ever pleased, "That's so cool! I'm jealous~"

Location: Level 1 Progress: 20/30 (6/6) Participation: 6 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Chickpea - Chikorita *

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Powder - Poisons Opponent

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 23/29 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Magical Leaf

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff