{PRP}Scrubadub! {Zamistia/Nanuth & Nalacko} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:49 am
Zamistia couldn't see what Nala was doing on her side, but Nanuth was sure to let her know she seemed to be feeling better. When the other spoke again, she smiled softly, glad they had been able to remind her they were her friends. At the mention of washing him so well he would be mistaken for a bronze, a soft giggle came from her lips. She could feel Nanuth posing a little, like he liked the idea.

That would be quite impressive I should think. Though, I do enjoy being a brown,Nanuth laughed.

"Well, at least we can clean you well enough to look...like the stunning brown you are. Plus, I am glad you are brown, you wouldn't have picked me if you had been bronze. And Nala, you are never annoying,"she assured the other.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:07 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

"I'll be so good, all the riders will be asking me to wash their dragons," Nala boasted jokingly. She patted Nanuth's shoulder. "The best brown. Thanks Zamistia. I'll race you down the dragon!" She could make this a bit of a race for fun. "Nanuth can be the judge. Whoever takes longest or misses the most spots looses!"

Not that she would stint him! Nalacko put her back into scrubbing, not too hard of course, as she picked up the pace of her work. She hummed a tune happily as she soaped down the dragon. Vine chirrup her encouragement from the back spines as she supervised.  

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:27 pm
You know, you may win on that one, Nala. You do remember my rider is very cautious, which slows her down. We shall see,Nanuth commented. He felt his rider hmmph a little, but it was all in fun, because they both knew she did it.

"I will still try my best to win. And you are very welcome, Nala. May the best win this competition"Zamistia laughed lightly. She began to work her way down the side of Nanuth she had picked. She tried not to be too slow, but she didn't want to miss a spot. She tried to be a through as she could, Blanket popping in to give encouragement of his own.

magnadearel

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces