{PRP}Scrubadub! {Zamistia/Nanuth & Nalacko} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:37 am
Dea and #Teddy#

Nalacko had checked the chore assignment for the day and was surprised to find out that she was going to be helping a weyrling with their bathing. Who was she suppose to help though? There was a location and a time. Nala guessed she'd have to show up.

Hopefully she'd be helpful. What if they didn't want her help? What if she helped and did something wrong. Nala worried about it all morning before she collected the dragon bathing kit. She trudged her way slowly to her her meeting point with her brow furrowed with worry.

Vine perched on her shoulder and cheeped hopefully. She knew what rubbing oil was and was hoping she'd perhaps get some attention too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:39 am
Zamistia was waiting with Nanuth at the lake, leaning against his side lightly. She couldn't believe he had grown so much since he first impressed to her. Of course, she knew dragons grew, but it still amazed her how small she was compared to him now. She missed being able to hold him in her lap, but knew he still showed her affection without needing to do so.

And I always will, you are my light that I will shower in love. And by the way, I think you are in for a wonderful surprise,Nanuth thought to his fondly, with a hint of mystery. He had been keeping an eye out for the candidate that had been assigned to help them. They hadn't been told who it would be, just that one would be sent to them now. Well,he could see further than his rider, so already knew who it was.

I know you will, Nanuth, and I am grateful for...it. A surprise, what kind of surprise?she asked curiously. The red head looked up to her brown, but he seemed to be determined to keep her in the dark on this one.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:52 am
Dea and #Teddy#
Lol Nanuth. You're adorable.

Nalacko didn't have too long to worry and yet she had too much time as she shuffled along the path. When she got close enough that she could make out the pair, her worries evaporated. She knew this pair! Nala quickened her step to reach them. "Greetings Zamistia! And Nanuth! You've gotten so big I didn't recognize you." Oh dear. Should she have said that? What if he got mad she didn't know him at first? Maybe a nice bath and oiling would help?

The teen coughed and blushed. "Sorry Rider Zamistia. Candidate Nalacko reporting for duty. I brought everything we'll need to get Nanuth cleaned and oiled to a perfect shine." Obviously they knew who she was, but how stupid of her not to show respect first.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:39 pm
Zamistia pushed off from Nanuth when she heard a familiar voice, a bright smile coming to her lips. Her grey-blue eyes were lighting up, so that was the surprise Nanuth had been referring too. Nala was the candidate who had been assigned to help them out. She couldn't argue with Nanuth on how wonderful this was to find out.

Yes, the past few months, I have gone through quite a growth spurt. I think Misty has been still getting used to it herself, considering how she isn't used to be being so tall,Nanuth laughed, reaching down to gently nuzzle his rider's cheek. His words were all in good fun for her, he loved her too much to be mean to her.

"He has done a lot of growing, we both have. He will be flying by himself this month and he..is excited. I am too, because I will be joining him soon. And thank you, Nala, for bringing everything we need. He is so much to clean anymore, so the help will be..wonderful,"she told her friend, hugging her.

magnadearel
Awww, thank you. Nala..the sweet thing biggrin

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:48 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

They didn't seem mad by the lack of manner. Where they just hiding to spare her feelings? Nala hoped not. She looked up at the brown with a smile. "I would think by now she's use to your growing." She fondly watched the affection pair. Nala was so happy all the people around her had Impressed their dragons at that clutch.

"I bet you both will be wonderful at it, and I'm sure it'll be so much fun!" She nodded eyeing the brown. "I'm glad I brought Vine to help too." Nala patted the green on her shoulder. "Welp we'd better get started." She put the basket down and started digging through it. "Nanuth if you don't mind getting yourself wet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:04 am
Zamistia really hadn't been upset by the lack of the traditional greeting for a rider, neither had Nanuth. Had it been some other candidate, Nanuth might have wanted it, but this was one of their friends. As such, neither member of the pair cared how she greeted her. Sure, she was here for one of her chores, but they didn't see the need to be so formal.

You would think so, but nope, it is still something for her to adjust to. And to think I am not even my full size yet, soon I will be quite impressive, I believe. And of course, I would be glad to help you ladies out,Nanuth answered. He got into the lake and proceeded to get himself nice and wet.

"He is right, soon enough, he is going to grow even more. I am not sure he will get to be, but I am sure he is going to be quite...a handsome dragon. I mean, he already is,"she spoke fondly, working on getting herself ready to bathe her brown.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:26 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

Nala giggled. "You're impressive no matter what size dear Nanuth." She quickly sorted out the supplies and handed some sweet sand and rags to Zamistia. The teen held onto hers as she watched the brown comply and get himself suitably wet for his bath. Her friends had been so lucky to impress to the sweetest of dragons.

She turned to look at the other girl, tilting her head with a smile. "He will be the perfect size for Nanuth and you. I promise. Just you wait and see. It'll feel like he'd been grown with you in mind." At least that's what all the riders seemed to say. They seemed to grow so fast and yet not. "When you're ready Nanuth come out so we can soap you down."

"Do you have a preference on which side you take Zamistia?" Since it was her dragon it was only right to offer her first pick of him. Vine left her shoulder to go splash in the water with the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 11:58 pm
Zamistia was already impressed with her beloved brown and would be, even if he was smaller. This was her dragon, as much as it still amazed her, it also felt perfect. She took the supplies that Nala handed her, watching as Nanuth got himself wet in the lake. When Nala added that Nanuth would be the perfect size for her, she nodded her head.

Alright, I think I am wet enough, though I think Vine is having some fun. And thank you, I am glad you think I am impressive, no matter what,Nanuth smiled, getting out of the lake gently. He did make sure to drip water gently on the little flit on his way out.

"I think I would like to take his left side...to wash, if you wouldn't mind. He always says that is his best side,"she giggled softly.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:48 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

Nala smiled. "She usually does. Vine come and help scrub. There will be some oiling for you too after we're done." Vine gave a playful chittering chirrup at the brown for the water drops. It didn't take much to encourage the flit to come out of the water and she hovered over the brown's head, showering his head with water in return.

"I think Vine thought you missed a spot," Nala chuckled. She nodded and moved toward his right side. The teen slathered soft sand across his flank for the green flit to rub in as she went to work on his shoulder and wing. "Don't forget to get the back ridges Vine."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:13 pm
Zamistia couldn't help laughing a little as Vine showered Nanuth with some water as she got out. It was really a cute thing to witness, thought she knew she had some work to do. She began working on his left side, making sure to be gentle and through, like she always was. The young woman had come a long way since her grandfather's death, thanks to Nanuth and Nim. Honestly, the red head was feeling more like her self as of late. Sure, she was still quiet and careful, but she always had been, even before the death in her family.

Sometimes the greatest honor to those we lost, is being who they knew or would have known. And as for Vine, she might have been right, I probably missed a spot,Nanuth spoke to his rider first, then the second part to both girls.

"How have your classes been?"she asked the other.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:25 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

Nala focused on her half of the dragon, to get him clean and not hurt his hide. She scooped sweetsand and smeared it across the brown, then went back over with the cloth to get him completely clean. Her hands steady and gentle, but probably not as good as his rider. The quiet moment allowed her a chance to silently reflect.

She chuckled softly as Nanuth joked about Vine. "Let me know if she gives you too much sass." Nala felt her smile fade as her hands rested, still, for a moment against the brown shoulder where she was working. "Uh my classes? I guess they are ok. Y'know they are cracking down since the hatching." She spoke softly. Her classes were a daily trial. Since the hatching she hadn't really been able to make any friends among the candidates. Classes were lonely affairs for the teen.

"How about yours Zamistia? Are they really different from candidate classes?" She tried to deflect the subject a little.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:23 pm
Zamistia let the quiet surround them, knowing Nala would reply when she was ready. She focused on rubbing sweetsand on the side she had elected to work on, making sure she was as gentle as she could be. If there was a spot she might have missed, Nanuth tenderly let her know. Once it looked good, she got the cloth to wipe him spotless. She loved getting this time to spend with him, it always made her feel closer to him. When Nala finally spoke, she could tell by the tone that something was wrong. She mentally asked Nanuth what he was seeing and he confirmed she was frowning. When the girl asked about their lessons, both knew what she was trying to do.

Nala, you do know you can come to us whenever you need to, right? Yes, usually we have times where we are doing things, but when Mine is inside, you can come to me. And we enjoy getting to see you,Nanuth assured to the girl.

"He is right, you can always come to us. As for our lessons, there are some differences. Some is still learning about the world, like we did as candidates. Others are about our dragon and how to fight Thread...so we are ready,"she explained quietly.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:12 am
Dea and #Teddy#

She flushed like a little kid caught stealing bubbly pies before dinner. There was no hiding the truth from her friends, much less the dragons who could tell what she was thinking. Nala sighed and leaned against the friendly brown. "I don't want to be a burden on you guys. Your important people now." Important people were an understatement. They were Riders now, true in training, but they still held the title and respect in her eyes.

How had she manage to find as true friends these? "Thank you, I'll do my best not to be too annoying." Nala listened to Zamistia talking about about her classes. Her friends were going to face the dangers of Thread. "I'll still worry about you guys," she said softly. How could she not? Thread was dangerous stuff. "Promise you all will be careful?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:10 am
Zamistia heard what Nala said, she knew that feeling of not wanting to be a burden too well. She mentally thought about what she could do, noticing Nanuth bend down to gently nuzzle the girl's face. A soft smile came to her lips, it was something her brown did a lot to her, so it made sense he would see it as something comforting to their friend. Despite being standoffish to many, to those who earned his love, he was an amazing dragon. She gently patted his side, thanking him for what he was doing for Nala.

Do not worry, you are neither a burden or bother to either of us. And I am sure the others have told you the same, correct? Do not hesitate on coming to any of us, we will always have open arms or wings for you. As for thread, do not worry, I will not let harm come to my rider,Nanuth spoke, the last part with confidence.

"I know you worry about us, but Master V'mel and his team have been teaching us...everything we need to know. I am scared, but I know Nanuth will do all he can to...keep me safe. R'iz and Shar are tough, they do well,"she responded. She had a lot of faith in the two of them and their dragons. Plus, some of her other friends she had made since becoming a Weyrling, that she should introduce to Nala at some point, assuming she didn't already know them.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:47 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

Nala wiped a couple of tears onto the soft, if perhaps a bit soapy, hide. It was so hard to feel like part of a group when everyone in the group had a dragon except you. But they still made her feel welcome. "You guys are the best friends a girl could ask for. Just promise me one thing. Let me know if I'm being annoying."

As for Thread, it was dangerous, but all riders were trained in the best way to fight it. Dragonmen must fly after all. Nala was determined to do whatever she could to help her friends and make their lives a little bit easier. If she thought about it, she was sure she could come up with little things to do for them that a tiny candidate could manage.

The teen took a deep breath. No more of the moping! "We have a dragon to clean." She was going to make this fun! "I bet I can wash him so well people will mistake Nanuth for a bronze!" Nala laughed.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff