Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:38 pm
User Image His captain was in a tizzy. Vali huffed, pacing in place. It had been a while since the lion he'd followed on his first Viking had become a Captain, something he was proud of the the lion for. But now, said lion was mad, and Vali... Couldn't entirely understand. He'd been raised a bit more traditionally, with lionesses being the home makers, while males went out on Vikings. Of course, he didn't recall his parents, off hand, discouraging his sisters from becoming Reavers, and he didn't feel it right, himself, to do so. After all, as Captain Yu had pointed out to him when the current Warlord had taken over, lionesses had to rely on different skills to win a fight than males did, that didn't make them weaker, it just meant they had different methods.

The grey lion huffed, taking a seat to stare out over the horizon. Maybe he'd convince Captain Yu to go on a Viking... Maybe past that one pride he'd smelled something so enticing at. He got lost in thought, trying to imagine what or maybe even who it had belonged to, focus going out of the current world around him. If a mischief-filled cub happened upon him, he'd have been an easy target.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:48 pm
Andranis

Sieglinde was still new to the Storm born pride and she was trying to find her place and what she wanted to do she wasn't sure she wanted to seek to become a Sheild Maiden or a Valkery, she didn't want to be a farmer or a priestess. There were other ways to serve the pride and be helpful she just needed to figure out what her way was. She could have trained to become a fighter, but she didn't think that was what she wanted to do with her life. She had heard about Lawspeakers and she was considering finding a mentor to become one of them. Sie frowned looking at the grey male sitting lost in thought, she wondered what he was thinking about but didn't want to intrude.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:46 pm
MiddyGlow

Tail twitching, Vali let out a loud sigh. As he started to turn, he spied the lioness and gave a start, scrambling a bit to keep from falling over. "Ah!" Slowly, he caught his breath, watching the lioness. When his breathing and heartbeat evened out, he let out another sigh, "I'm sorry, you... You startled me." He paused, then looked her over. "You're either very quiet, or I was very lost in my thoughts." Both were fair assessments, really. The silvery lion breathed out another long sigh, willing his nerves, the last of his racing emotions, to calm. "I don't think I've seen you around, are you new? Or have our paths just not crossed yet?" Also a fair thing, he thought - The pride population was large enough one could easily find somebody they'd never seen before, yet both were born and raised in the pride's lands.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:57 am
Andranis

Sieglinde blinked confusedly she had not expected to frighten the male by merely standing nearby she thought the males of this pride were made of harder stuff than that. She chocked her eyebrow at him as he yelled as if he had been scared by a spider. "I was not expecting to be able to startle you by just standing here." She couldn't help the little bit of laughter that was in her voice. "I do not think I was moving that quietly so it must have been you deep in your thoughts." She nodded "Yes I finished my entry duel a few weeks ago."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces