Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[DUEL] A Start of Something New.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Porcelain Pinch rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 2, 3 Total: 14 (5-20)

Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm
Tira's large paws hit the sand upon the borders of the stormborn. She had heard interesting rumors about the pride, how they were vikings who took what they wanted from prides, capturing weaklings and making them do their bidding. It was everything that she ever dreamed of having. And it was nearly in her claws. All she had to do was get in. The lioness held her head proud, stepping closer towards the nearest lion in front of her. "No warm welcome?" she tilted her head to the side, a glint of mirth in her eyes. Just how she liked it.  
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 4, 1 Total: 14 (5-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:16 pm
User Image
(He's a Reaver, no updated cert yet)

"If a warm welcome is what you seek, I suggest turning tail and looking elsewhere." Cool, calculated, gaze fell upon her as he approached. While it was usually the shield maidens who took on most of these challenges, he was fortunate enough to come across one for himself.

"If you don't tell me why it is you're here, I'll flay you." Standing tall and proud before her he watched the female with a wicked grin, perhaps she cared to challenge or even just submit right away, there was no harm in accepting you couldn't win a fight.

He was itching for a good brawl so he hoped she could hold her own.

Porcelain Pinch

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:23 pm
A crackled laugh overcame the large lioness, shaking her shoulders. "Me? Turn down a chance at something great all because of a cold welcome? No thanks pal." she sized him up, getting into a fighting stance herself. "Right, I'll just leave because you're so frightening." She had seen worse, much worse. He might be a formidable foe but it wasn't like he was as big as an elephant. She could take him down.

"Why do you need to know? You already sound like you don't want me to be here." she held up her head, obstinate. Now Tira was more than sure that she wanted to join the pride, just to be a thorn in this male's side.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:40 pm
Porcelain Pinch

Shaking his head he wasn't sure what kind of greeting she was expecting, "I think you have your hopes set a little too high if you think other's would give you a 'cheerful greeting'."

She wasn't getting the idea so he charged her instead, paw outstretched, her chattering leaving her pretty open for him to hit her square across the shoulder. "You're here to duel, so let's duel." He growled.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas