Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Adult Profiles]
[Hero] Oliver [Accepted]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*Types on his computer before looking up at you with a soft smile* Hi! How can I help you?
  I need you to look into something [Client Plot Possibility]
  Would you like to go out? Maybe for a drink? A walk in the park? [Friends Sounds Nice]
  *Insert some form of flattery and/or flirting attempt* [I'd Like to Date Him]
  *Kisses Oliver and tries to gesture for something else* [Purely Smut]
  I don't care how attractive or nice you are, I'm taking you down! [Villain w/no interest in him romantically]
View Results

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:25 am

User Image
Oliver

"Gifts come in all shapes and sizes!"

HERO

xxxxxxALIASxx
xxxAxxxxx█ Sense
xxxxxLAGExx
xxxxixxxx█ 23
xxxxxiGENDERxx
xxxxxxxxi█ Male
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxx
xxxnxxxxx█ 6’0” & 172 lbs
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ That’s classified
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Private Investigator

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Oliver is adept at flipping his switch. Outside of work he can be a sensitive man with a boy-next-door attitude. He can sometimes get emotional at some cheesy romance flicks, grow squeamish at horror flicks, and death. At work, Olive (as some have nicknamed him) will become serious and do his best to complete the job. He won’t cut corners for his salary and will often put his all in it. However, this workaholic-like attitude has sometimes made him appear cold and disinterested in people. If you’re injured then he will be rather meticulous to see if you’re alright. He is very good at listening and genuinely wishes to get to know you. He has strong morals in terms that a criminal is an individual who breaks the law and must be put behind bars. Other sorts of morals he has taken to adopting is: do not gossip, tell the truth, don’t vandalize property, keep promises, do not judge, be dependable, have some self-respect and be tolerant of differences. Those are but a few of some of the principles he lives by. The man attempts at being a team player with friends, family, work (sometimes if it is needed for a project) and relationships. He likes his space and solitude when thinking about his thoughts and feelings. If he decides to approach you regarding what is going on in his mind, that is probably a good sign. If he begins feeling overwhelmed then he will experience a “meltdown” which usually consists of a period of being rather nitpicky and have a negative outlook on life.
-Recently added as of Mar 22 '19-
Oliver is ridiculously dense when it comes to his own personal love life. Which may explain why he has never had a romantic relationship before. Even if someone were to flirt with this P.I, he will have a difficult time assessing that you're actually trying to engage him in something a bit more intimate.

xxxxxxPECULIARITYxx
xxxxxxxxxSupernatural Senses: User sense of sight, taste, hearing, touch, and smell are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more acute than other beings in their universe. They can see kilometers away with immense resolution, track things too fast for the natural eye, hear through dense walls perfectly, listen to sweat drop from someone's face in another room, smell anything over vast distances up to and including individual molecules/atoms, taste the smallest details to the extent of distinguishing at a molecular level, and feel the slightest vibration in the air, ground and water.

Weakness/Hinderance: Sickness, allergies can definetly hinder Oliver’s ability. If he has a stuffy nose then it isn’t possible for him use his nose to detect precise smells.
-Susceptible to sensory attacks when his peculiarity is activated
-Can use 2-3 at a time (maxed senses) but their power weakens compared to if he only used 1 enhanced sense.
-As of now, can only use the full extent of his power for 3 hours straight or else will experience severe backlash to his senses.

xxxxxxLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Poetry
xxxxxxxxxReading BL
xxxxxxxxx█ Cute appearing things
xxxxxxxxx█ Life Experiences/Stories
xxxxxxxxx█ Thoughtful Gifts/Actions
xxxxxxDISLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Black Coffee
xxxxxxxxx█ Metal Music
xxxxxxxxx█ Last Minute Decisions
xxxxxxxxx█ Cussing
xxxxxxxxx█ Animal Abuse

xxxxxxHISTORYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ It isn’t anything impressive so I’ll reveal it for a later date.
xxxxxxAPPEARANCExx
xxxxxxxxx█ I’ve got plenty of little knicks from previous run-ins with criminals. I can’t afford any tattoos or else it might blow my cover. My “hero outfit” can consist of a police outfit that I used to have from a prior city I used to work in or what you see already.
xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxx
xxxxxxxxx█ This will require more research  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:48 am
APPROVED

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:16 pm
Posting Layout

User Image

Gifts come in all shapes and sizes!

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Peculiarity Supernatural Senses || Location Smokey’s Lounge || Company A Stranger || Wearing Bar Attire ||

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dEgvZ6L.jpg?1[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=12][color=#536895]❝[i]Gifts come in all shapes and sizes! [/i]❞[/color][/size][/align]
                  [align=center][size=9][color=#8BA446]Let's Get to Know Each Other[/color] [color=#536895]➸[/color][url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25336602]Profile[/url] || [color=#8BA446]My Peculiarity[/color] [color=#536895]➸[/color][url=https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Supernatural_Senses]Supernatural Senses[/url] || [color=#8BA446]Location[/color] [color=#536895]➸[/color]Smokey’s Lounge || [color=#8BA446]Company[/color] [color=#536895]➸[/color]A Stranger || [color=#8BA446]Wearing[/color] [color=#536895]➸[/color][url=https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1e4ZJo26H8KJjy0Fjq6yXepXa4/T-china-cheap-wholesale-2018-male-fashion-casual-long-sleeve-shirt-summer-men-clothing-autumn-shirt.jpg_640x640.jpg]Bar Attire[/url] ||[/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][color=#EEDC82][size=22]╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗[/size][/color][/align]
                  [color=slategray][size=11]

[/size][/color]
                  [align=center][color=#EEDC82][size=22]╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝[/size][/color][/align]

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/zZh0KBd.jpg?1[/imgright]

[align=left][spoiler][quote=""][/quote]
                  [quote=""][/quote]
                  [quote=""][/quote]
                  [quote=""][/quote]
                  [/spoiler][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:04 pm
R E L A T I O N S H I P
K E Y

A T T R A C T I O N
▲▲▲▲▲▲ I'm so sorry, I've been really busy with work
▲▲▲▲▲ You look fine to me
▲▲▲▲▲▲ There is nothing wrong with your physical appearance that I find disagreeable
▲▲▲▲▲▲ Looking at you, I feel like I should take a page from you
▲▲▲▲▲▲ You're on my mind even when I'm working
▲▲▲▲▲I'd like to think everyone is equal but...somehow you stand out from the crowd and catch my eye
▲▲▲▲▲▲ I find even your faults as dazzling as your perfections

F R I E N D S H I P
✭✭✭✭✭✭ I wasn't aware you existed
✭✭✭✭✭ Oh! Sorry, I didn't see you there. Let me buy you something.
✭✭✭✭✭✭ Hey! Want to catch up?
✭✭✭✭✭✭ Of course we're friends! I'll call you from time to time
✭✭✭✭✭✭ Your company is relaxing and I find myself drawn to your presence
✭✭✭✭✭I know I can talk to you about even my deepest troubles
✭✭✭✭✭✭ I'll give you my other kidney, that's how much you mean to me

L O V E
♥♥♥♥♥♥ Hey, we can still hang out
♥♥♥♥♥ Do you mind if we talk a bit more?
♥♥♥♥♥♥ Isn't this how people usually feel for each other?
♥♥♥♥♥♥ Umm..this is kind of new
♥♥♥♥♥♥ Say, would you like to sleep over at my place? Ah! Don't worry, I don't mean...much by it...
♥♥♥♥♥I'd like it if we could spend more time with each other
♥♥♥♥♥♥ If this is what you call "love" then I hope I can hold onto this feeling

T R U S T
✦✦✦✦✦✦ I don't think I can trust a stranger
✦✦✦✦✦ Hey! You've got a bit! How about we work on it together?
✦✦✦✦✦✦ I know you'll keep your word
✦✦✦✦✦✦ I know I can trust you to look after my business when I have to step out
✦✦✦✦✦✦ Here is the key to my place
✦✦✦✦✦Because of the law I shouldn't be telling you the things I know, but you're different
✦✦✦✦✦✦ I'll have your back no matter the circumstances

L E G E N D

These symbols CAN change! Meaning if you are a flower, it is possible for your character to improve into a snowflake (it looks like a snowflake to me). More symbols can be added later without warning!

=I think we'd be great as friends!
=It's hard to see you a friend right now
=I have a desire to do more...
=We can keep in contact
=I've done a background check on you
=Drinking Buddy

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:52 am
User Image
Jae-Seong

Home Address: Known
Peculiarity: -
First Met: Smokey's Lounge on Jan 7th
Perfection: Jae's humor is right there with mine! I'd love to have another drink with him soon.
Fault: He shouldn’t look down on himself just because there are other heroes in the city
Opinions:
I like this guy! He seems pretty friendly and isn’t against talking with a stranger. I feel like me and him can get along just great!
-A fellow Korean! I feel like it’s been ages since I’ve been able to run across someone from my father’s home country.

Attraction Status: ▲▲▲▲▲
Friendship Status: ✭✭✭✭✭✭
Love Status: ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Trust Status: ✦✦✦✦✦

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

User Image
Azazel Baleel

Home Address: Known
Peculiarity: Blood Manipulation
First Met: TBD
Perfection: He is easy going, is fun to hang around, and has an overall wonderful presence.
Fault: He snoops...he snooped through my BL!
Opinions:
January
-Azazel and I have hung out from time to time. Sometimes our schedules clash so we can't always go out for a drink or hang out. However! The days that we do get to spend some time with each other, we almost always end the night on a positive note. It's fun hanging out with him! I'm really looking forward to his cooking and Mrs.Baleel's as well.
-I don’t want to say my feelings for him are complicated. We both had a bit to drink but I nearly forgot that he doesn’t have the highest alcohol tolerance. One thing led to another and I..I guess Americans call it being “swiped”. I’d rather say “inserted” but sometimes the people from the U.S have some strange sayings. After that night, I didn’t know if he knew everything and I didn’t want to make him feel like he had to take responsibility. Honestly, even if the conditions weren’t the most ideal, I wouldn’t take it back. I’d have preferred if alcohol wasn’t involved but.....this is hard to write this.
-Azazel! I swear I’m not handing you my next batch of BL novels to you! I need to make note that “No” means “Yes” with him. Well, that day at the Private Eye was a peculiar one. I had no idea he was so snoopy. I know he is a detective but I probably should have let him snoop through something else that would have piqued his interest. Should I buy another batch of regular manga novels? But it is probably too late to hide the secret.... crying
-We talked a bit after work and both agreed that none of us regretted what happened that night. I still think about it or sometimes my BL reminds me. I didn’t think Azazel would look at me like that though. The look in his eyes that night was different. Did he always look at me like that? I’ve been called dense in the past but now I feel so self-conscious whenever he is around. I still love hanging around him, having a few laughs while joking with each other, and eating his family’s incredible food. Now that we’ve decided to date I...I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. Maybe I’ll call him to watch a movie later today. We could eat some popcorn together and see how the day goes.

Attraction Status: ▲▲▲▲▲▲
Friendship Status: ✭✭✭✭✭✭
Love Status: ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Trust Status: ✦✦✦✦✦✦

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

User Image
NAME

Home Address: -
Peculiarity: -
First Met: -
Perfection:
Fault: