Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angie_sash
Vice Captain

Ailurophilic Lolita

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:25 am
Someone notified me that one of my guides (teal schemes) in the subforums that I linked from my shades of blue thread result in a permission error when they visit it. So I tested opening it from a non-member mule account, and I also get a permission error. I've also tried opening other threads in the Guides subforum, and some I could open and some not. I checked the guild forum settings and the crew only checkbox is unchecked though. I don't think it has something to do with me being a vice captain, because my mule could open zahhax's thread, but not mine.

Can someone help me check this out if it's a bug/glitch in guilds, or it's something in the settings that's causing this error?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:14 am
I wonder if it has to do with me moving the threads around? I think noncolor guides were already in that subforum and color guides were moved over.

I’ll try to check later from member and nonmember accounts but I’m guessing it’s a guilds bug.

To that extent could someone also poke around in daily scheme listings and reference list threads as those all moved. It wouldn help us determine better  

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Confirmed with my own accounts. Also confirmed it doesn't matter if I owned the thread or not (or I'd have everyone just move them around) the error still occurs.

Created a thread in the bugs forum about it and will see about asking during ATS

If you have a guide and don't mind a mule posting it I can redo threads for people and give appropriate access  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:02 am
Posted in ATS but didn’t get a response. I’ll post in pre-ATS for next week and also ATS if it isn’t answered in the opening.

I still give my offer to redo guides if needed in the mean time. Again I’m sorry the threads broke, I know it’s a bad way for a guide guild to be.  

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:15 pm
angie_sash

It should be fixed now!

mayuralover

Can you see if you can get to the teal guide now? I tried on my own mule but just to be safe  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:31 pm
ladykayra
angie_sash

It should be fixed now!

Checked it on my mule and indeed, it is fixed. Thank you!  

angie_sash
Vice Captain

Ailurophilic Lolita

Guide Building, Tips, and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas