Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Off Campus] Resident Housing
Low-End Apartment Complex

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:15 am
Exterior
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A six-story building plus basement, there are four apartments per floor except for the first which only has two and a laundry room. Woe to anyone who lives on the sixth floor as there is no elevator, only stairs. The place is up to code, but that's about it. Maybe if you get in good with the landlord, you will have fewer problems?

Layout:

Studio:

1 Bedroom:

2 Bedroom:

Welcome to a couple steps above the bare minimum! There are one and two bedroom apartments available as well as studio apartments. Apartments A and B are 1 bedroom, C is two bedroom, and D is studio. Some people have a tiny balcony off of the living area, some don't, so make sure you check before you step outside.

List of Lessees

Basement A: Available
Basement B: Available
Basement C: Available
Basement D: Available
1st Floor A: Lobby
1st Floor B: Laundry Room

1st Floor C: Available
1st Floor D: Available
2nd Floor A: Available
2nd Floor B: Available
2nd Floor C: Available
2nd Floor D: Chance "Circe" Masters
3rd Floor A: Available
3rd Floor B: Available
3rd Floor C: Available
3rd Floor D: Available
4th Floor A: Available
4th Floor B: NPC Couple
4th Floor C: Currently an NPC

4th Floor D: Available
5th Floor A: Available
5th Floor B: Available
5th Floor C: Available
5th Floor D: Seth Wilson
6th Floor A: Available
6th Floor B: Available
6th Floor C: Available
6th Floor D: Currently an NPC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:57 pm
tiny14xx2

"My flower, withered between
The pages 2 and 3
The once and forever bloom gone with my sins

Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name

Oh, how I wish
For soothing rain
Oh, how I wish to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything"

Daisuke โœต Amsel
"Loony Toon"

He lay in bed, staring at his phone as if it would start typing on its own. Well, that would actually be really helpful, but he doubted it was going to happen. It had been so hard leaving Hei-chan after the sports festival event thing, and Hei-chan had seemed upset about it too. He actually had a bit of free time today, and he knew who he wanted to spend it with, but he wasn't sure how to go about it. As of yet, he hadn't gotten a chance to interrogate his brother for dating advice, though would it be even remotely similar? Was dating its own subject, unaffected by gender pairings, or did gender completely change the concept? Why did dating have to be such a socially-based enterprise!? His phone fell onto his chest, which disturbed him from his inner turmoil. Damn, guess I had better get up. Body is starting to fall asleep again. This early in the morning, once the numbness faded, he was actually usually feeling rather good. He was dressed well enough to head out onto the patio and get a nice long morning smoke while he thought about what to say. And of course by dressed enough, that meant pajama pants and a t-shirt, practically the closest thing to nude he ever wore. He looked out over the city and felt...really nothing at all about it. It was a city, and he currently lived there, but he couldn't say that he loved or hated the place, or really had any feelings for it at all. He didn't want it destroyed because his students and his stuff was here, but that was about it.

After a while he finally went back inside to seriously ponder over the text. Why was writing a text so hard? Shouldn't talking face to face be harder? Well, in some ways yes, but then he could read body language and-
-nope, he was distracting himself again. Screw it, he would just have to test a few out and keep trying until he got something that worked.
((Hello, this is Dai-chan. Turns out I have the day off and I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up? Of course, given the tardiness of my correspondence, I understand if you are otherwise engaged. Hope to hear from you either way. Yours, Dai-chan. )) Yeah no, that sounded like a business letter between two company heads. Curse his formalness!
((Hey yo what's up? Forgot I don't have work today, so you up for chillin'?)) Oh hell no that one made him nearly dry heave.
Feeling frustrated, he decided to do an overly sappy text, just to get it out of his system. (( heart Hei-chan heart I miss you sooo much and can't stand being away from you! I don't have work today, so I would love nothing more than to be with you all day and night and forever. I know I am messaging super early, but I just couldn't wait! Love, your little Dai-chan xoxo)) It wasn't entirely wrong, but damn he was never that sentimental and wait, why did the text box just go blank? Why had that horribly saccharine message just become a little text bubble up above? Oh s**t, his thumb must have accidentally hit send. He still had only partial control of it, so that wasn't the most unlikely scenario. He wanted to bang his head against the wall for sounding so disgustingly cutesy, but it was out in the world now and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

"But if to live, we have to be numb
I'd rather know the pain
I'd rather know, I'd rather know
This happens almost never
But it happened once to me
And this will never be same
The ends we seam together"

With: his own shamexxxxxxRelationship: ?xxxxxxPain: 5/10 (all mental)xxxxxxOoc: Poor Dai

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:53 pm
tiny14xx2

The pages 2 and 3

Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love

Oh, how I wish
For soothing rain
My loving heart
Lost in the dark

Daisuke โœต Amsel
"Loony Toon"

Fortunately there was not much time for him to lament his error, for soon there was a response back. He immediately knew it was from Hei-chan as he had assigned a specific ringtone to him. Whether or not Hei-chan would have picked the same ringtone was up for debate, but he thought "Ohne Dich" was a good choice. The only people who had personalized ringtones were the actual relations he had, which consisted of his parents, his brother, his brother's fiancee, and now Hei-chan. Yeah, small list for a small social circle. But if it counted for anything, Hei-chan was the only one to have an emoticon in his name. Wasn't exactly something Daisuke would normally do, but it seemed like something his partner would like, so he would buy into the childish trend for him. Not needing to see who it was from, he quickly unlocked his phone to read the message, certain he was going to be scolded for how atrociously cutesy his message had been. Instead, Hei-chan corresponded as if it had been a perfectly acceptable message. Daisuke had no clue how he had managed to strike up a courtship with someone so merciful. Or maybe he was playing along with it, after all, his name now seemed to contain infinitely more characters than it normally did. Exploring the city, that would be a fun...date? His throat was dry and for a moment he thought he was going to faint. ((ohmygodIhaveneverbeenonadatebeforewhatdoIdo?)) Though they would be exploring the city, so that didn't necessarily require too much rehearsal on his part, right? It was just exploring, like tourists or something. Nothing scary there at all.

To: Hei-chan heart

Sure! I haven't explored much either. Where do you want to meet? I don't know where you live, so I don't know what would be close.

He hit send real quick, this time actually meaning to send the message he had typed. He didn't know when they would meet or where, it could be on the other side of town in twenty minutes for all he knew, so he would need to get ready quickly. There wasn't a single mirror in his bedroom where he got changed, and only a small one in the bathroom at head level. In fact, that one small one in the bathroom was the only mirror in his entire apartment, though that didn't seem to bother him at all. He wore boring jeans, a long sleeve black shirt, a light hoodie, and black Converse high tops. Not exactly dressed to impress, but if they were going to be out for a long time, he would need to be prepared. He grabbed his wallet and apartment key as he headed out. Taking pause, he looked between his crutches and the cane. Crutches offered better support, but they were more unwieldy. The cane only helped a little, but he could tuck it under his arm or lean it against walls much easier. It's just some exploring, not like I'm going mountain climbing. I should be fine with the cane. Plus I don't want Hei-chan to pity me for needing so much help with walking. He grabbed up the cane and hurried down the stairs. Somehow fate hated him, and he had only been able to get an apartment on the third floor. It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but with no elevator, some days it was all he could do to make it up to his apartment and crash onto the first piece of furniture that would hold him. In his haste to make it downstairs, he didn't even notice the random old timey roller skate that was loitering at the top of the last flight of stairs down. Given his peculiarity, he of course stepped on it, and tumbled down the last flight. He lay at the bottom of the stairs dazed for several minutes. After what felt like hours, but was probably only five minutes, he was able to collect himself and stand up. Everything hurt. He could barely put any weight on his bad leg at all, but the concept of climbing back up the stairs to get his crutches was a no go. So with his back and limbs throbbing, and his leg barely usable, he managed to hobble out to where Hei-chan suggested they meet.

"But if to live, we have to be numb
I'd rather know the pain
I'd rather know, I'd rather know
This happens almost never
But it happened once to me
And this will never be same
The ends we seam together"

With: No one yetxxxxxxRelationship: Courting?xxxxxxPain: 5/10xxxxxxOoc: I'm sorry Dai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:12 pm
wahmbulance A HERO IS ON THE WAY!- wahmbulance

Lady: Hello, yes. I'd like to report a...AH!

Operator: Are you okay?

Lady: Uh yes. *She replied nervously.*

Operator: What happened?

Lady: I think they are having a war in there.

Operator: Who is? In where?

Lady: My neighbors...oh my gosh...they are freaking me out. *She says in a slightly shrieky tone.*

Operator: Calm down. Take a breath and focus on me. Can you do that?

Lady: *Takes a deep breath.* Yes. *She gasps before letting out a shaky breath.* I think.

Operator: What's your name?

Linda: Linda. Linda Baldwell.

Operator: Is it okay if I call you Linda?

Linda: Uh, yeah that's fine. Are you sending someone out? It's the maker street apartments. Fourth floor. *She said in hurriedly. Worry lacing her words.*

Operator: Someone is on their way. What apartment are they in Linda?

Linda: B. Apartment B.

Operator: Are you next door?

Linda: Yes, in apartment C. Is someone coming?

Operator: Don't worry Linda. Everything will be fine.

Linda: Okay. *She doesn't sound convinced but seems a bit calmer.*

Operator: Can you tell me if there is just yelling? Or does it sound like objects are being thrown?

Linda: Both. I think they are using their peculiarities.

Operator: Do you know what peculiarities they might have?

Linda: No...we don't really talk. *Her voice starts to get a bit shaky.*

Operator: That's okay. You've been a big help.

Linda: *She takes another sharp inhale.* Someone's coming, right?

Operator: Yes, has the situation changed at all?

Linda: It's worse. *She starts to breakdown.* I just...want it to stop...I'm scared.

Operator: Linda, calm down...Linda? Are you okay?

Linda: *Tries to sniffle away her tears.*

wahmbulance A HERO IS ON THE WAY!- wahmbulance

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:50 pm

๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜

Moon Phase โ™ค ๐ŸŒ’ Where โ™ค low-end apt's With โ™ค a couple of wacko's Mood โ™ค Why me?! Wearing โ™ค Hero Suit Profile โ™ค Here

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜พ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Leaping from the rooftop of a nearby building, the Jade Rabbit landed with a loud thud in front of the low-end apartments. He had gotten a call from headquarters about a 911 call that was made from these apartments, the caller had informed the dispatcher about a couple fighting next door in what seemed to be a very loud dispute. Usually D.V. callโ€™s were just some couple bitching about their problems, but the 911 dispatcher had said that the caller was a real mess when she called. There was a suggestion of couple using their peculiarities in the fight, and unfortunately the caller didnโ€™t know her neighbors too well so he had zero leads on this situation.

The DV report came from an apartment on the 4th floor in apartment B. His blue eyes shifted upwards to the windows of the apartment. While he could climb up easily and go in through the apartment, he would be going in blinded. Jae-Seong didnโ€™t know what the situation was inside and he didnโ€™t want anyone else in the building getting hurt. So instead, he quickly went into the building through the front doors and made his way up to the 4th floor. He had only just reached the floor, but he could hear how loud the commotion was.

โ€Youโ€™re so obnoxious!! Are you going to leave or not?!โ€
โ€Iโ€™d like for you to care! It would be easier for me to just break up with you!โ€

โ€Oh boy.. This ainโ€™t going to be fun,โ€ With an annoyed sigh, he walked up to apartment B and knocked loudly on the door. โ€Hello in there! This is the hero Jade Rabbit, can you please open up the door so we can discuss the situation? You both are scaring your neighborโ€™s!โ€ Whoops, there he goes with his bluntness. But it would help him determine how calm the two would be if they talked to some authority. If they retorted back with curses at him, heโ€™d have to barge in.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜พ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Themes: Suji - Madness - Ifuudoudou

Quirk:
Lunar Affinity: His senses are enhanced from the moon, and is able to absorb lunar energy- using abilities related to the affinity. He gains more strength, is faster and more durable, etc. He is slightly weaker during the day, but since the moon is still present at times he still gainโ€™s some of the energy. The amount of energy that he absorbs from the moon also depends on the lunar cycle. He is weaker towards the beginning of the new moon, but will be the strongest during a full moon. From absorbing the energy of the moon, he can release it with attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. from huge rays of energy that knock over targets or singe them with the light.

(๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ: )

Alykia

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:49 am
The hero didn't even get to finish before something smashed against the unlocked door. The female was the one who responded. โ€You cheated on ME! I can't even look at you right now.โ€ The male continued as if he ignored the slight interruption completely.

โ€You never look at me you waste of space. Trying to kick ME out!?" Another sound of something crashing into a hard surface was heard. "I'm paying for this godforsaken place! You'd be nothing without me! NOTHING! You ******** shithole.โ€

โ€It's MY place, Clarice! Stop destroying it.โ€

โ€Don't you dare! Don't touch me!โ€ The sound of glass being shattered could be heard--and then silence. It all happened so fast.

Zombuddie

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Moon Phase โ™ค ๐ŸŒ” Where โ™ค low-end apt's With โ™ค a couple of wacko's Mood โ™ค Why me?! Wearing โ™ค Hero Suit Profile โ™ค Here

Blue eyes rolled so far back into his head that they could've been lost. A loud, exasperated sigh slipped out of his mouth. He wasn't even sure if the two inside even heard him since they seemed to have carried on with their tiresome argument. As soon as he heard the sound of glass breaking, he decided to barge right in. โ€Alright, that's it.โ€ He backed up with a few steps and suddenly ran towards the door. With just one powerful kick, the Jade Rabbit had knocked the door down inwards into the apartment. Quickly his eyes scanned the scene, the apartment was a wreck to say the least. Tables flipped over, various items were thrown on the floor and across the room, and there was a broken glass bottle shattered on the floor. His eyes focused back on the two who were arguing, whom he assumed were now focused on him intruding on their personal space. "By the order's from the Hero Headquarters, you are ordered to tell me what the ******** is going on right now!โ€ He shouted at the two of them, hand on his weapon just for precaution.

Quirk:
Lunar Affinity: His senses are enhanced from the moon, and is able to absorb lunar energy- using abilities related to the affinity. He gains more strength, is faster and more durable, etc. He is slightly weaker during the day, but since the moon is still present at times he still gainโ€™s some of the energy. The amount of energy that he absorbs from the moon also depends on the lunar cycle. He is weaker towards the beginning of the new moon, but will be the strongest during a full moon. From absorbing the energy of the moon, he can release it with attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. from huge rays of energy that knock over targets or singe them with the light.

Alykia

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:12 am
They completely ignored him; although, this might not have been done on purpose. What was probably seen was a male falling out a now broken window. The woman was somewhat nearby, yet not close enough to have pushed him, with her mouth hanging open in shock. There was no more yelling. If the man wasn't stopped he would hit the ground with a loud thud--right outside the back of the apartment building. Seemingly unconscious.

Upon closer inspection, one would realize he probably could coat his skin with some type of metal since there were parts of him which had tin which seemed to replace his skin. Each of those small areas had dents in them. They wouldn't have been from the fall.

Zombuddie

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Moon Phase โ™ค ๐ŸŒ• Where โ™ค low-end apt's With โ™ค a couple of wacko's Mood โ™ค Why me?! Wearing โ™ค Hero Suit Profile โ™ค Here

Needing to reassess the situation, his blue eyes glanced around the apartment room once more for new evidence. And then he saw it. Not sure how he missed the broken window that led out right into the street. Glancing over to the women, whom appeared to be in shock, Jae cautiously walked around her towards the window and leaned to look outside. Right down below the window were pieces of glass as well as a man that lay unconscious, blood started to pool around his head. Jae-Seong sighed and clicked his tongue in frustration. Turning back to the women, he rubbed the back of his black hair and pulled out his phone. โ€Hey, I need an ambulance at the Low-End apartments. Send a few upstairs to apartment 4B. Oh and a cop over here too,โ€ he spoke on the phone to headquarters. Once he was done with that, he walked over to the women. "Alright, look- I know this was probably an accident, but youโ€™re going to have to go with the police to explain what happened.โ€ Waiting in the apartment, keeping an eye on the women and an occasional glance down at the unconscious man below, finally the reinforcements had shown up. The EMTโ€™s began to take away the man and a few headed up into the apartment. He rubbed at his head again, why was he feeling so irritated?

The warm glow from the setting sun lit up the apartment and soon with the EMTโ€™s and a couple of policemen. Jae-Seong explained the situation and whatever he knew to them. The EMTโ€™s would treat the poor women for shock and then sheโ€™d go with the cops to give a statement. If she was cooperative that is. Once he was outside in front of the apartment complex, he looked up at the sky that was turning to a darker grey. No, it canโ€™t be.. Wide blue eyes stared up at what he saw was a full moon. โ€s**t! I thought I calculated the phases correctly!โ€ No wonder he was so irritated that day, his head was pulsing and his nails sharpened into points. He knew he had to hurry home to lock himself away before getting anybody hurt. Jae-Seong quickly bounced away, leaping up to the high sky as his ability was enhanced by the full moon. He hoped he wouldnโ€™t completely lose his mind before he reached home..

Quirk:

Alykia

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:42 pm
tiny14xx2

The pages 2 and 3

Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love

Oh, how I wish
For soothing rain
My loving heart
Lost in the dark

Daisuke โœต Amsel
"Loony Toon"

He couldn't even begin to formulate an accurate description of how wonderful last night had been. Sublime, perfection, heavenly, all of those were cute words, but they did not do the feeling justice. Hei-chan had been so gentle with him, so accommodating...logic failed him and he was overcome with a feeling of bliss. At last, he had finally been reborn! Hei-chan had taken the last shred of Daisuke not yet purified by his holy flame, and purged him of all evil. He was now truly a creature remade in Hei-chan's light, completely consumed by him yet made whole by the consummation. Is this what it felt like to be alive? Had Daisuke been dead all of this time, until Hei-chan came into his world and brought him back to life? For once, all of this metaphor and philosophy mattered little to him: all he cared about, all he would ever care about any more, was feeling Hei-chan next to him, and knowing that forevermore they were one soul in two bodies.

As of this morning, he had thought that his life couldn't get any better, but then Hei-chan had quite the surprise for him. Almost out of nowhere it seemed, Hei-chan asked if he wanted to move in with him. For a moment he was stricken dumb, only able to nod his assent, but once the edge of shock had left, he was able to finally speak. (("I...I would love that. Are you sure Mitsuru-san doesn't mind?" )) As far as he knew, Mitsuru was a very kind soul, but would it be pushing things too far to have his father's rather young boyfriend living with them? Would that stress the family dynamic too much? He didn't want to be a burden. It didn't take much reassurance before he was convinced, or rather, he had put up such flimsy resistance that it took practically nothing to knock it down. (("With a little help, I think I could be out of here by Sunday night? Might take a couple trips to get everything, but it's not like I really have a lot of stuff. Somehow managed to convince my parents not to send most of it over." )) Yeah...someday he would need to get his stuff out of his parents' house, but today was not that day, and tomorrow was not looking likely either. Thus began their current mission of packing up all of his things.

He hadn't realized quite how much of this job would be him sorting between things that were his that he intended to keep, and things that were his that he was just going to sell or give away. Frankly, a majority of it was stuff he was going to get rid of: things like dish-ware, linens, and random household objects. They were just ones he had picked up for cheap for this place, they held no sentimental value or anything, and there was probably better where he was going. He was hustling through the work, focusing on gathering up the things he was going to sell off so he could figure out what he needed to do to make that happen. A few times they had had to scrounge for more boxes, but there were a few in the recycling that were salvageable, and he even got lucky enough to run into someone who had just moved in and got a few boxes from that person. With only a few breaks interspersed, it was late afternoon by the time they had gotten most everything divided up and the sellable stuff packed well enough for shipping wherever. Daisuke was breathing heavily by this point, and his body felt like it was sometimes on fire and sometimes freezing, but he wasn't sweating or anything, so that meant he was fine, assumedly. (("Alright, I'm just going to move the recliner a little, then we only have my bedroom to clean out. Damn, didn't think packing would be that quick. We must make a perfect team." )) The chair in question was a fairly large recliner. When Daisuke first moved here, his back was still in horrible shape, and this chair was basically the only thing he could relax in that wouldn't hurt it. Back then, it was what he slept in as well. It wasn't very old, but he figured it had served its purpose and it was time to send it on to someone else who could really use it. Sure he was feeling just a bit light-headed, but it would be no problem to push the chair what? six feet or so? over to the sell pile. Apparently not everyone thought this was a good idea. As he was walking over, a rolling pin darted out in front of him, coming to a rest in his path just a second before he stepped on it, rolling forward like it was a log roll, before crashing to the ground. Hard. Right on his back. There was a wheeze as he tried to regain the breath that had been knocked out of him. Welp, that concluded his useful streak for the evening, it would be several more hours likely before he was really able to get back to packing. That and he still felt really overheated...oh wait, he had been told that was a side effect of spinal damage: a decrease in the ability to regulate one's temperature. So he had been overheating, his body just couldn't figure out how to cool down. Damn it.

"We are the children you reject and disregard
These aching cries come from the bottom of our hearts
You can't disown us now, we are your own flesh and blood
And we don't disappear just because your eyes are shut, now tell me

Love, loss
Like a bullet's path
Tear through
The cavity of my chest
Lights out
Because the fuse has blown

As their castles crumble slowly
We watch them fall
Their crown slips from heads unworthy
As we gain control

This is the family that we crossed or never had
This is a war that was lost the day it began
'Cause it's the race we run, but it keeps us at the start
And it's the song I sung from the bottom of my heart, that's how we

Read you
Like a polygraph
Not one
Single bone in your back
Own up
To how you let us down"

With: Hei-chanxxxxxxRelationship: DatingxxxxxxPain: 6/10xxxxxxOoc: For once his perc was trying to help.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[Off Campus] Resident Housing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers