Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Witch and the Adventurer (Neo x Hime) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:18 pm
User Image

The story begins in faraway land of fairytales and magic. In the forest, a house lays, its owner full of mysteries. Welcoming and not welcoming guests at the same time, the strange mansion remains a puzzle, a challenge with unknown rewards to its visitors.
ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:44 am
Name: Hunter Hurst
Personality: Playful, flirtatious and adventurous are like Hunter's hard to miss traits. He can be quite funny and dim-witted, lacking a lot of knowledge from having avoided building on it all these years. He's also easily amused and barely cares for himself, besides the occasional personal hygiene.
Backgorund: Hunter was to a sweet little lady who decided she couldn’t keep the child because of her lack of financial stability and decided to give him away to an old couple who were a part of a gypsy band. The gypsies took him in like their own, quite amused by a darling little soul joining their band of misfits. Hunter was the name they gave him because they thought it suited his adventurous and brave little personality and Hurst was the family name of the couple that took responsibility of him.
He grew to be an entertainer, a thief and a crafty pickpocket. He would woo the crowd with his tricks and have his friends pick out their goods or vice versa. He was quite fond of his life until he learnt the benefits of running from the same. His family wasn’t quite happy with the vandal he had become, they were outcasts but they chose to live a life of modesty and sincerity, something Hunter didn’t seem quite familiar with so they decided it was best they part ways. Sadness overwhelmed each but neither wanted to stop them. Soon Hunter joined a group of bandits that travelled around looting places. Disciples of the Hood! They called themselves, inspired by legend of Robinhood who stole but to give back to the poor, in their case the poor was their own pockets. One day, when Hunter managed to loot a castle guard, he gained a little artefact that he claimed belonged to a witch. Curious the little man made his way over to see if he could get something of more value and maybe even better?
Picture: User Image

“Wind Hime Princess”

OOC: I hope this was good, I thought I’d be inspired by Fin Ryder’s life and make Hunter something similar rather than a Prince xD unless later on in the story we find out his mother was a princess? Lol so many possibilities! I can change it up if you like~  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:25 pm
Name: Helia Wallist
Personality: Calm, polite while quirky at the same time, Helia is the one whose expression doesn't change aside from the amused look she gives you when she finds something funny or interesting. While she appears to be careless about most things, there seems to be a goal she is aiming for, a secret she wishes to protect and a peace she wants to keep.
Bio: A witch who lives in the forest, separate from society and keeps a low profile. No one knows exactly how long she had lived or even about her presence as the land was not supposed to have more than two witches. She lives a casual, happy life without a care for many things aside from the events that caught her interests. Like the guests and visitors to her castle, for example.

Pics: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ll Neo ll

((OOC: I thought it was fine! I also loved Flynn Ryder lol, the guy from Rapunzel right? He is very funny biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:54 am
ll Neo ll

User Image
"There is a reason and answer for your every curious wonders. You just need to keep searching."

Another new day, the same routine. Helia did not hate it, but she changed it up often in little things, like switching watering plants before cooking and so on. There was a lot to do before she had time to herself, which consisted of drinking tea and watching over the neverending dark forest. Ah, such a shame. Even those flowers and those trees grew so strong, they would not see the sun. Adorn in her favorite dress, she headed for the garden, her hip swung with each step, the sound of clicking padded against the floor.

The flower petals were silky to the touch, its dark colors fading with the night. A branch broke and dropped onto her hand with her touch, which she put in her flower basket. Another morning, and these flowers would regrow again. They had multiple colors, but all ranged in cool tones like blue, violet and black, giving them poisonous features. In fact, the flowers did have poison, but as long as the user knew enough, it should be safe. More vibrant colors on these flowers would be nice, but they wilted too quickly in her garden. With a flip of her hand, branches and leaves rustled as a layer of water covered just enough to grow.

The appearing wind pulled her dark hair in multiple directions, making it flowed like dark wings in the night. She flipped a hair over her shoulder and placed the basket on the nearby table, done with her last work for the day. There would be someone who came to purchase these flowers in the evening, so now was a relaxing time. As she situated in her normal seat, floating fishes came with her morning breakfast. They were her little friends, her little helpers. Each of them got a pat as thanks and some treats before they headed out to play. Almost like her own children, except they were not human.

Ah, speaking of humans, there seemed to be one near the mansion's gate. It was not often that someone came to visit, so she was curious of their purpose. They did their research about her place, or got great luck to come here without being maimed terribly. The path here was under protection of barriers and illusion spells, after all.

MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hmm, there's someone... || OOC
OUTFIT Long black mermaid tail dress with elbow-length ruffled sleeves. Black high heels.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:13 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜
▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to Myself || Where am I? A mansion || What do I have on? Clothes!

It had been a week after Hunter was nearly caught by the castle guards for being so popular as he claimed. He managed to escape but took with him a little artifact the guard procured in one of his travels. He was curious about it, a shiny flower that looked like a gemstone but smelled just like a fragrant jasmine. Even his 'mates' seemed quite intrigued by the object he got his hands on, telling him he should probably sell it in the market as a magical flower. Magical it was indeed, and he could make a fortune for himself if he got more of whatever it this was. Maybe gift it to the pretty lady he'd want to see himself with later on?

With his thirst for a good fortune, he snooped around the guard he 'took' it from and managed to find out where it belonged. With not much ado, he gathered things for his journey and headed out to find this mansion he mentioned. It wasn't hard to miss once he got there, although knowing to not hurry into a foreign terrain, he looked around making sure he wasn't followed here or that the eerie mansion had any guarddogs that could bite his bottom off if he did try to make his way in.

The curious man took a pebble from under his boot, tossed it inside, past the gate to see if he'd lure out any potential threat. He waited patiently for barely a few minutes before he unlocked the gate and stepped inside. It seemed...abandoned on the outside, or could this be the enchantment the guard spoke of? He couldn't be right in his head for stating that, what fool believed in magic? Magic, enchantment, witches, warlocks...couldn't be real right?

The deeper he went, he began to feel an eerie chill running down his spine, making him a little too cautious about his surroundings, almost looking for something to give him a jumpscare if it had to.

O.O.C. I'm sorry my post took so long and that it's short, I didn't know what he could possibly encounter on the way xD

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:22 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image
"There is a reason and answer for your every curious wonders. You just need to keep searching."
═══════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══════════════

It had always been interesting to see what type of entrance her visitors would do to go beyond the gate. Some went straight from the entrance by giving polite knocks on the door knockers or shouting out to see if anyone, or anything would reply. Others would try to sneak inside by the walls, so it was quite surprising that her new guest went straight ahead by the door. They unlocked the door with great speed, which made her wonder if she had forgotten to lock the door, or if the locks were too easy. Well, there was no need to lock these doors in the first place when people did not come often and she barely went anywhere. Would that make her a hermit? The thought was interesting to consider...

There was something else that Helia noticed about her new guest: a magical artifact that they brought. While she had not seen the visitor themselves, the aura of magic radiated in the air, sensitive to her sense. That magic item would almost look like a living flower, though its features were more like a gem. It felt oddly like the one she had lost the last time another visitors came, though she could have sworn she had replaced all the things they "secretly borrowed" with their leftover items or exchange those items with money. Hmmm, must have been careless. One of them could have had a magical artifact, maybe an heirloom from their family. Those had always been powerful, but unpredictable. The users did never have the ability, or the knowledge to control and use those items. She was not particularly fond of those, but she would take it if those were selling. Each had their uses.

Right, now's not the time to dawdle! She would have to prepare for a welcome. Leisurely sitting up, the young woman adjusted her clothing that had been shifted when sitting down. Maybe she could use for less form-fitting clothing. But those not often had the style she liked. Dainty hands moved under the table to grasp the cane of a violet umbrella. She had not brought the item outside earlier, but it appeared that her little helpers helpfully did so, taking away her flower basket also. The umbrella opened in a big circle, a great cover from the sun and rain. Since it remained dark around the mansion, this umbrella was just for fashion, and it matched her outfit. With the sway of her hips, she walked to the entrance of the mansion, where her new guest would be.

Hopefully the guest would not have moved so far from their original spot near the gate. Even if they was, there would be no trouble finding their location using the magical artifact as a guide. When she could properly meet the new visitor, she would smile and give them a nice welcome.

"Welcome to the mansion, dear guest."

MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hmm, there's someone... || OOC It's fine! Sometimes I write shorter replies too ><.
OUTFIT Long black mermaid tail dress with elbow-length ruffled sleeves. Black high heels.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:33 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜
    I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to A lady || Where am I? A mansion || What do I have on? Clothes!

Had it been a different place with no silly fables of how the place could be inhabited by a scary old witch with a massive mole on her nose, who controlled ghosts and other unworldly beings, he wouldn't have been so jittery and cautious. Even if he claimed he never believed in such things, things like these often remained at the back of his head and made him ponder over them, making his mind morph any possible thing into something unrealistic that had him relook multiple times.

"Focus Hunter, this is your chance to get rich and out of all the mess you're in." he reminded himself, walking around cautiously as he headed close to the door. His messy brown tresses brushed along with the breeze as he was contemplating on going by the front door or by the back. Reaching up to rub his head, he would reach down with his free hand, feeling for something useful, maybe a coin to flip at the thought. He'd be damned if he were caught or killed though, so he should probably hurry.

A quick shudder as his body turned to face the source of the smooth voice that called for him. Guest? He thought to himself as he turned over to face her. A tall, woman dressed like she lived fancy standing there. But why the umbrella? He reached out to check if it was raining, smacking himself mentally as he shook his head and looked back at her, studying her better. One thing he learned from his interaction with them was that they could never be trusted. "Oh! Um, sorry, I was passing by...lost my way and thought I'd just come in and ask for directions.." he lied plainly through his teeth as he passed her a little grin, "Do you mind telling me the way back to the city?" he added, chuckling nervously, wondering if she'd buy his lie.

O.O.C.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:37 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image

By the way he dressed and his features, her guest was young and full of life - the things that lacked in this mansion. She stopped a normal distance before him, watching him moved around a bit before noticing her presence. Their eyes met for a brief second, his bright colors against her darker ones. His eyes seemed to almost shine in the dark, and that was beautiful. It made her want to see that color every day. His features were not as vibrant as his eyes, but the colors popped and still caught her attention well. Comfy, agile and allowed easy movement. His actions also supported the idea. Hmmm, a thief, an assassin or someone focused on speed perhaps. She had not on trend with the current so-called "adventure classes" those humans had created.

Thin brows raised at his lie, but she made no sound to rebuke, instead of following on his lead. Dainty hands covered her mouth and eyes widened a little in fake surprise, but the glint in those eyes was only calmness. "Oh my! That's rather far, isn't it? I would love to show to the way back, but I'm afraid it's rather dark and dangerous to do so." It was dark here regardless of night or day, so that was just an excuse to keep her guest here. She would love to get to know him better! "How about staying here for the night and set off tomorrow? It'll be safer." To put the cherry on top of that offer, she gave him a bright smile, which lightened up her usual blank expression.

The woman closed her umbrella and stood it on the ground, letting the natural rays shone on her figure better. "As the owner of the house, I would welcome you greatly!" The bright smile softened to a gentle curve of lips, giving her face another glow. She did not usually care about how she looked, but the merchants she worked with certainly looked her looks, with some even said things of "just their type", "beautiful doll-like" "beautiful but a bit creepy" and so on. However, there were some who was just rude with the perverted gesture, which she had to remove from trade. Permanently. With that thought, she wondered how her guest would feel about her looks?

MOOD A bit excited || COMPANY Hmm, there's someone... || OOC

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:38 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜
    I'm feeling Flustered || I'm speaking to A lady || Where am I? A mansion || What do I have on? Clothes!

Golden brown hues cast up cast up to the woman as she watched him, causing his cheeks to flush up a little with embarrassment as he tried to cast his own hues away from her. She was a spectacle to any man like himself, well-defined curves, cinched waist, a porcelain features and dreamy eyes. Quite the opposite of the hag he imagined to confront him and threaten to turn him into food and eat him up. But by the way she dressed, by her stature seemingly even taller than his shorter yet lean frame, he figured she was way out of his league - if she was even human.

He could notice a change in her expression, almost making him feel like she saw through his lie, yet he wouldn't let it die right away. He cleared his throat and almost prepared to back it up until he heard that smooth alluring voice again. "O-Oh, no need for that lady, if you could just guide me out I will be more than fine." he would state, rubbing the back of his head as he figured the best thing would be leaving this place if she really wasn't human. Heck, she appeared like one, but he wouldn't want to risk his chances with the rumors that went by. He couldn't deny that her smile the flush on his cheeks darker, making his thinking all messed up as he looked for ways to excuse himself. "I-I doubt I should l-lady. I mean, I'm a man - a stranger and st-staying at a woman's house wouldn't be right.." he stated, clearing his throat lightly.

As quick as she was to welcome him, he almost felt something odd about it. Why was she so welcoming to a stranger? Wasn't that an unwise idea for a woman like her? She looked so dainty, frail and like someone who wouldn't stand a chance against someone who would attempt to have his way with her. Shaking his head lightly at the thought, he decided he'd give in for a change, maybe have a better chance to carry out the mission he was here for. "Well, Thank you then. I guess...staying for a night wouldn't hurt..." he would state, rubbing the back of his head again with a little chuckle, "You're too kind." he added with a slight smile of his own.

O.O.C.He's all shy and chivalrous for now, he'll slowly open up to her v u v

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:02 am
ll Neo ll

User Image

Her smile dropped with his decline of her offer. Eyelashes cast shadows on violet hues as she tried to think of another way to keep her interesting guest. His words spoke his personality, chivalrous and gentlemanly, but those characteristics were an obstacle to her plan to keep him a bit longer. Then, they could get to know each other, maybe some stories about the outside world and about himself. There should be a reason he shone better than any visitor coming to her mansion, even more than the ones who wore gaudiest clothes. "It would not be a bother. The mansion is large enough for many people to live in. Think of it as an inn or temporary lodging." She decided on following his latest excuse, turning it around to convince him to stay.

Just before she resorted to using magic to make rain or use something else to tempt the man, he changed his mind. Because the sudden change was unexpected, it took a second of her blinking in confusion before her expression changed to a small little smile. "It is my pleasure. They do say it's good to be kind." That was also how she treated every visitors to her doorsteps, but not all of them returned the same sentiment. She had had to remove those "unpleasant" guests before. Even so, all type of guests to her home brought interesting stories and spiced up her routine life considerably. There had not been a lot of visitors lately. "Please, come this way."

The umbrella replaced its standing on the ground with hanging on her arm as she started moving to the direction of the mansion. The road before them curved multiple parts but showed a clear path to walk, decorated with trees on the side. One should not become lost unless they diverted from the path and into the nearby garden or forest. Her walking speed was not particularly fast, a leisure pace that ensured that her guest would be able to walk side by side. "Ah, my, I forgot to introduce myself. You can call me Helia. A pleasure to meet you." She looked to him as she walked, violet eyes were found to meet his bright pools often. After a greeting would be a curtsy, but that would mean breaking her steps and she had not been too rigid on etiquette. "May I ask for yours?"

Despite how far the road had looked, the walking had not taken long to reach the big mansion. Almost seemed magical, if one paid attention. Lifting up the ends of her dress for more convenience, she climbed up the small stairs. "We have arrived. Welcome in." The welcome would come when her guest climbed to where she stood, and the door swung open at the end of the sentence.

MOOD Pleased || COMPANY Interesting guest! || OOC Aw, he's so cute! On the other hand, our witch took an interest in him and may keep him forever (insert yandere theme). Just kidding, she's just quirky and a bit goal-centric!

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:00 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜
    I'm feeling Flustered || I'm speaking to A lady || Where am I? A mansion || What do I have on? Clothes!

The male studied the change in the woman's demeanor, catching the sudden shift of her hues into something less bright and luminous as she appeared despite the colors being much similar before. For a man, having been dense with things like these, he seemed to have picked up on the slightest changes she made even without him realizing it. Odd. What was so different about this woman that he managed to notice more than he intended to? The length of her lashes, the recline of her plump lips that were initially in a smile, the way she eyed him. But why? Was she onto him? A little gulp followed his thought as he wondered if she really was that supernatural being who would turn him into a vegetable and eat him up.

As silly as his brain worked, he managed to break from his thoughts as he heard her still attempting to persuade him. A little sigh escaped his lips as she did manage to convince him, eyes catching the doubt in her eyes as his lips curled into a slight smile. What ever she was, she was still an alluring woman. He nodded to her statement and straightened up, passing her a gentle smile as he decided it would be best to just oblige. "It is good to be kind, but good to be wise too, I mean.. you're a lady living...probably by yourself here.." he stated, rubbing the back of his head before clearing his throat, "Not that I think that's a problem.. I mean, I know girls who could easily destroy a man who cast a bad eye on them... but..you know, better safe than not?" he stated, chuckling a little. "Not that I'm implying I'm like that either..." he would add, instantly realizing how messed up he was sounding.

The male watched the woman, attempting not to stare oddly as he followed her, his eyes slowly drifting to their surroundings as he studied the path they were following. It seemed rather easy to follow yet easy to get lost in as well. His busy eyes took a pause to settle on her as she introduced herself, passing a little nod to her. As odd as she was, so was her name. "Oh, pleasure to meet you too, I'm Hunter." he would state, holding his hand out for a shake before realizing she was one of those whom he deemed too fancy for people like him, retracting his hand with a flushed face.

"Oh, uh thank you." he stated, waiting until she managed to get her frame up the stairs and followed her up.

O.O.C. OMG lol that would be an amusing plot twist xD

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:00 am
ll Neo ll

User Image

With how much emphasis that her guest made earlier, it was obvious of what his concern on her invitation was. The more to appreciate his personality more. Helia had not heard anyone more worried about girls inviting them back to their home than him. Most men were plenty happy to receive those invitations, according to some gossips her little business partners made in their idle time. "I appreciate the thought. Thank you." Her lips curved up in a gentle smile to assure him that was alright.

With the giving of her name, she received his in return. Ah, "Hunter", like hunter and prey. A lovely name for the lovely face. She wondered in this situation was she the prey? Being one would be most interesting when thinking about it. Given how flustered he looked, it was not the case.

Inside the open door, furniture of antique value decorated the halls. Thin combs of web hung on corners of the room, high on the ceiling where one normally would not able to reach. She was thankful they were not currently moving on their own like usual, having gotten the signal of a new guest earlier from her little helpers. Speaking of helpers, the little fishies had chosen their hideout as small details in the painting, so lifelike that it was difficult to see anything strange. The only sign was the feeling of being watched as one passed through those paintings.

The living was not far from the entrance. She gestured to the sofa of the room, its condition clean and prepared for any guests, separate from the general condition of the house. "Please, have a seat. I will make some tea." Placing her umbrella into its holder, she headed for the tea trolley, placed in the corner of the room. Anything related to tea time was often placed in her commonplace in advance. If one paid attention, the tea remained hot, like someone had made it advance before the duo even reached the room.

The tea had a pleasant scent, contained in a elegant tea pot decorated with flower patterns and with matching teacups. The color of the set had a violet color, her favorite kind. She placed a cup where he sat. "Here is your tea. Be careful, it's hot." She then moved to prepare a cup for herself, seating herself opposite of him. "Usually I would have some cakes to go with the tea, but unfortunately, I did not expect a guest today. My apologies."

A hand under the saucer, she lifted the teacup for a sip. Mhmmm, the taste was great as usual. Maybe she should buy new tea brands when it was convenient. "Let us talk about your lodging. Do you have any preference for your room?" It was utmost important for her lovely guest to be most comfortable in his own room. To be able to do so, would make a "good service" and she "a good host".

MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC Haha, if that plot twist is real, I think Hunter needs to run for his life (or not if he's into yandere *wink wonk*)

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:07 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜

The male wasn't implying anything that he should be worried about, especially considering his own intentions far from mingling with a woman he wasn't even sure being human. The sooner he could get her to sleep the sooner he could be done with his mission and probably leave. Although, it seemed like lingering for a little longer wouldn't hurt him to figure what he could get a better price for. Besides, her company wasn't exactly bad.

A little nod to her statement when she thanked him, he remained quiet as he followed her, eyes quickly scanning his surroundings. It wasn't too fancy for an average person, but for a man who lived anywhere the day took him, this was much fancier than any of his daily lodgings. He instantly felt out of place, looking around at the objects she had on display. Nothing too fancy like the one he was carrying, although fancy still for a man like him. He glanced over to the woman as she gestured for the sofa, nodding and headed that way it take a seat looking around still. Something was oddly off about this place which he couldn't quite place a finger on. Almost like he was being watched, by what though? Or who?

"Oh if it's no trouble." he responded to her mentioning tea, taking a seat where she wanted him to, eyes still scanning his parameters curiously. Did the woman really live all alone here? Quite a big house for someone who lived alone. Was she really alone? Or did she have family who were away? These things he didn't know if he could pry on about with right now, considering he just met her.

The scent of tea quickly broke off his thoughts as he watched her stroll the trolley over. It didn't seem like she used a tea bag for it and how quickly she managed to make it was indeed something he was curious about. It did possibly imply she wasn't alone. He took the cup, almost studying how fancy it looked in the hands of his pauper self. Never did he think such a day would come. He was more of an alcohol person with his likings sticking down that alley, but this tea did smell good. He moved his lips closer, giving it a gentle blow before taking a quick sip. "It's pretty good." he said, amused himself that he found it good before focusing on her as she spoke. He failed to realize he didn't blow on the tea as he simply shook his head to her about the cakes. "Oh, it's fine, I'm glad to even receive such hospitality." he stated, sipping the tea and giving his lips and tongue a little burn to which he hissed loudly.

Wincing and placing the cup and saucer down by him, he panted and fanned his tongue like a little hooligan that was quite unlike the woman sitting before him. He kept his tongue out as he looked back at her while she spoke of his lodging, feeling it slowly numb as he shrugged and shook his head lightly. "No preferences.." he stated with a little lisp, retracting his tongue and picking up his tea again, trying to be more careful this time.

O.O.C. Hhaha, we'll see ;D

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:15 am
ll Neo ll

User Image

To see her guest enjoying her tea made Helia happy. Tea was especially her favorite beverage to share with others! While some enjoyed coffee, she did love the light bitter taste yet still washed away any heavy palate after a meal. Lighter than coffee, but kept people alert all the same. Unfortunately, she was not a collector of tea brands, so there would not be anything to show her guest. "It's good that you enjoy the taste. This one is Rose Tea. Its name is-" The name of the tea came out in long strings of another language. She remembered the name so well due to buying this blend often. Its name was quite long and difficult to remember. "Well known for its scent, I do love the aroma of flowers. Smells like a fresh garden, isn't it?"

Her plan to coo more about tea was cut short with Hunter's hiss of pain. She placed down her own cup and saucer with a clang, the sound showing her surprise and slight panic. "Oh my! Would you need something to cool down that burn?" The sight reminded her of her first taste in tea. She had not blown on the tea enough, so it stung her tongue with the remaining heat. Plus, with the bitter taste that her younger age did not like, she was then given a popsicle to treat that sting instead. However, for the current situation, she did not store any popsicle or ice cream. Her preference for those little treats while away with the time. Instead, she found honey, the sweet little thing to help with any guests who wanted their tea to be sweeter. "A little honey may help with the burn, which I have on hand. Else, I can fetch a glass of cool water for you." Her fretting to such tiny burn may be a bit much, but she did want her visitor to have the best experience.

Curved brows knitted together at his room preference for a brief second, barely there. No preference was a blessing and a curse in itself. It meant that she could choose any room (preferable close to hers), but it would not completely suit his likes. If she was unlucky enough, he would not have a nice resting experience. Nonetheless, she did not press any further, nodding in acknowledgment at the answer. "Alright. In that case, please follow me." Gathering up her and his finished cups, she placed the tea set back on the trolley. Her little helpers would come by and clean it up later.

The woman opened the door to the hallway, holding it open for Hunter to walk out. They would walk back a long hallway, decorated with more paintings, some of those especially rowdy. In the corner where Hunter would not see, the spirits of the painting would stick their tongues at her, taunting and teasing at the two of them. A few would move a bit slower and may get caught in the process, trying to cover their tracks like acting like a part of a really lifelike painting. At the end of the hallway was a set of doors that she stopped at a reddish one. Palming for the keys, she found none on her body. Strange. Violet hues flickered around, finding the key behind where Hunter stood, probably a result of the house creatures trick on her. "Ah, there they are." Since the key was within her reach, she stretched her arms to take the set of keys from behind Hunter, almost trapping him against the wall. Hmmm, she did not remember the hallway this small.

MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC Behold, house spirit the attempted wingman, or troublemaker!

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:32 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜
    I'm feeling Flustered || I'm speaking to Fancy lady - Helia || Where am I? A mansion || What do I have on? Clothes!

The male sure enjoyed his tea, it was much fancier than he even anticipated it to be with her talking about the flavors, the flowers used in it Heck, he never knew they could put flowers in tea. Well, he knew nothing of that sort to even appreciate her taste much, not to even mention the foreign name she brought up before blinking a couple of multitudes before rubbing his head. He didn't know how to answer her honestly.

Teary eyes turned over to the pretty face that had shown concern to his little misshap, making his cheeks flush up as her charm was indeed something he couldn't get past. Flushed cheeks as she offered to bring him something to cure his little burn, he passed her a little smile as he decided against giving her any kind of trouble. Besides, these thing of things weren't uncommon to him especially with when he got a hot meal. He'd eventually recover so he simply denied her. "Oh don't worry about it., I'll be fine" he stated, passing her a smile to ensure she wouldn't have to worry.

The man finished up his tea quickly before he picked himself up to follow her when she finally made up her mind about where he would be resting for the night. Resting. Sure! He wasn't intending to rest in this crazy house, he was sure intending to go ahead with his mission but obviously not hastily. He looked around carefully, eyeing his surroundings as they went along. He surely didn't catch the odd gestures her paintings were making at her, which would have sent him running the opposite direction. Stopping before her when she lead them to the door, he gasped audibly when she nearly cornered him to the wall, sweat visibly forming as he was inches close to feeling her blossomed bosom against his chest to which he'd casually look away and keep his shuddering hands to himself. He had surely been around women like this before, finding himself in an odd situation yet he never felt the way he did today. Must have been the fact that he wasn't sure what she was.

"Uh, you have a nice house.." he stated, trying to keep his eyes off of her to avoid a situation with her being so close, clearing his throat a little as he did.

O.O.C. LOLOL Hunter would have been tempted to go for the kill >u>

Wind Hime Princess

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out