User ImageUser Image

Mako's tail danced behind her as she reached Yuli's den. The weeks she had spent as a freeborn had proved to be as exciting as they were tough, though the red lioness knew she could handle it. She was strong willed, just like her mother. Her golden eyes narrowed as she approached the opening, peaking her head inside. "You still asleep you lazyass?"

A grin drew across her face as she stepped a paw into the blue males den, searching for his sleeping frame.

She wouldn't call them friends, but he wasn't a foe. He was an annoyance at best, a thing she liked to play with from time to time.

Still, he did bring some joy to her, enough for her to keep coming around.

Yuli had been taught a very important lesson from a certain red coated female he was best to remember. He'd never underestimate , or, over estimate his abilities ever again when it came to an opponent. Mako had proven her worth as a stormborn and gotten in to the pride the way a warrior would which gave the male all the confidence that he'd best not piss her off.

"Only pyschopaths are up at this hour. " He lazily turned to his side to face the red beauty padding up in to his den. She was older than he was but that didn't bother Yuli as he saw the older female as experienced. He didn't have time for those young a** bitches who were of no challenge to him.

The male rolled to his side and got up on all fours to greet her proper.

"You here for round two? Cause I'm still healing from round one.. or are you here for something else?" There was no secret that Yuli fancied Mako and was not shy when it came to flirting.

"You are so shameless." she gave him a cocky smirk as her paws settled. She sat in front of him, looking him up and down as she spoke. "It seems my brother has taken a thrall." she mused, before continuing. "-I just wanted to bother you, I guess. He is busy, everyone is so busy lately. I'm a little annoyed with that."

Her voice was light, however misleading that was. She could put him in the ground if she wanted to. Golden eyes settled on his as she frowned softly, was he flirting? "You couldn't handle round two."

Her tail flicked from side to side as she watched him, her eyes never leaving his.

Zerrin had indeed taken a thrall but it was no secret that this thrall was more of a burden. No one in the family that knew anything would say why there was so much scorn casted at Hilda but also it never peaked Yulis curiosity. He figured bitches be bitches and left it at that. Mako did not fall in to that category though as she was a worthy opponent.

Yuli put on mock surprised that she'd say such a thing that he couldn't handle round two despite knowing she was right. He couldn't hide his flirtatious hungry look that rested upon his features. The blue lion began to circle the female.

"Oh you hurt me so." He was mocking, "You really don't think I could go toe to toe with your a**? " The male leaned in, "Well let me tell you something." He leaned in a bit closer. "You're right."

With that he started to pad towards to the cave entrance in mock defeat hoping to be stopped by the red lioness.

Mako wasn't one to be showed up, not by any man. Her eyes narrowed as he spoke, and when he started to circle her she rolled her eyes, expressing her distaste. "You are being bold." her words were light as she moved into n** at his neck as he passed her, walking toward the entrance of the den. Her golden eyes followed him as he teased her, daring her to stop him.

She knew he was a bit of a trickster, so his movements could be easily understood. His words made her blush however, no matter how much she hated that. "You are going to be sorry, boy." she laughed as she quickly moved to place a paw in front of his, standing in his way of the exit.

"I know I'm right. I will gladly take you on."

Oh, was she flirting too now? What was going on? Wasn't he kind of her mortal enemy? OR something like that? Why was it so easy to flirt with this little a*****e?

The blue lion took a few steps back as if he was scared of the female. She had handed his a** to him on a platter before so it was a logical reaction but there was something playful in the way he stepped back. His eyes rested on hers.

"Really? Are you sure a female such as you has any right to take on a reaver like me? I am fascinated. " He took a few steps back.

"How do you think round two would play out?" It was obvious he only wanted to hear her say what she might do to him in some kind of ******** up roleplay.

"I would put you in the ground, reaver." she teased as her paws helped close some distance between them. "-I could easily pin you down now and force you to surrender." she was a strong lioness after all, perhaps there was some weight to her words. However playful she seemed, in the back of her mind Mako meant it, her eyes narrowed as she spoke again, this time with a rather sinister tone.

"Would you be able to stop me?" her question same with a pause as her eyes traced his figure. "I mean, could you even?"

She was testing his manhood, just how bold could this boy be? Her tail curled around him as she passed him, circling him once.

Yuli took a bold step forward and despite being younger, he had the look of an adult on his features. A very serious and very thirsty male adult lion.

"Do you think I'd just let you go ahead and dominate me like that? I would do every thing in my power to stop you. I'd slash those pretty eyes right out of your skull and bite your neck til your pelt was red from your own blood and not just its natural color. I would fight you with every once of my self that if you won I would truly be taken."

The blue male spit to the side of himself and took a mock threatening step forward.

"But , of course, I wouldn't want to spill you blood. Not quickly at least... I'd rather. Take my time and bite soft," He leaned in and nipped her neck softly.

He was being very bold indeed. Her eyes closed for a moment as she lingered in his words, slowly before pulling back long enough to reply, "-You think you could do all of that now? How rude." he was insanely prideful, but something about that was doing it for her. As much as they butted heads, apart of her did have a sort of... love hate attraction toward the younger male, still, she would sooner die than tell him that.

"My blood? Oh..." she bit her lower lip, as if trying to tease him further. As he moved in to take a small n** at her neck she gave him a slight purr, tilting her head into his grip. "-it seems like you'd like that very, very much..."

As the lioness held herself against him she smirked, pulling away long enough to peak, "If my brother found out... he might want you dead too."

She pulled herself away from him as her eyes narrowed, looking to the back of his den. "-We could stay here a while longer-"

Oh, an invitation?

Yuli scoffed a bit on the comment if Zerrin was to find out. He'd never seen Zerrin full rage mode but he wondered if he'd lose his s**t if he found out his sister had been with him. Part of him wanted to find out but another part of him didn't want to stir that pot.

"Yeah. ." He was having trouble really thinking right now with the scent of Mako in the air and his fangs having had full contact with her pelt. His nostrils were full of the scent of her and it was intoxicating. There was no more thinking only Mako right now and he lovingly bit in to her ever so firm and gentle like a well guided lover.

"I was hoping we could.." He wrapped his large forearms around the female allowing his embrace to pull the two on to the ground.

There was no more to be said as the instincts of a wild animal had taken hold.