Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Adult Profiles]
Нэргүй Олхуноуд (Nergüi Olkhunut) [Updating]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:56 pm
【P h o t o 】

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

【B a s i c s 】

Name: Нэргүй Олхуноуд (Nergüi Olkhunut)
.xScreen Name: Сунс (Süns)

.xx¤ Age: 18
.xx¤ Gender: Male
.xx¤ Ethnicity: Mongolian
.xx¤ Sexuality: Pansexual (and super dominant)
.xx¤ Marital Status: Single

.xx¤ Likes
Being alone in nature
Animals (especially snow leopards)
Hunnu rock
Learning something new
Honing my body and mind

.xx¤ Dislikes
Big cities
Wastefulness
Technology as a crutch
Firearms
Willful ignorance

.xx¤ Personality: I am quiet and studious, and quite the loner most of the time. Though when I am around people I know and like, I can become very loud and boisterous. I favor the practical, but this does not mean I despise beauty, far from it for it can soothe the soul. I value nature and family above all else, but honor and strength follow closely behind. I am fiercely loyal and a terrifying opponent to see on the battlefield for I will not yield until death.
.xx¤ Height: 178 cm (5ft 10in)
.xx¤ Weight: 82 kg (181 lbs)
.xx¤ Distinguishing Features: I have three long scars running diagonally across my chest: they are from a bear swiping at me that I was able to barely dodge. I have plenty of smaller scars on my arms from minor scuffles I've gotten into.
.xx¤ Bio: I was born in the city, but when I was only seven years old, my family moved out to the northern steppes where my grandfather lived. Grandfather was in failing health, and the family wanted to be there to take care of him. The city had been very cosmopolitan and hectic and honestly quite hard on me, but I had made do. Coming out to the steppes was like the first breath of fresh air I had ever taken. My spirit felt free and I couldn’t have been happier. I eagerly listened to my grandfather’s stories of our people, and the old legends of the land. I felt like I was truly a part of this land, and soon that feeling turned into a reality. Only a few months after moving, I noticed a small cat kept following me. This would have been only mildly odd were it not for the fact that when I climbed up to a higher ledge, the cat floated up to join me. I was confronted with the fact that this cat was a spirit, and even more miraculously, other spirits were starting to take notice as well. They played with me and were very kind, so I did not mind. Event better, when a deadly living snake reared its head up, it took one look at me, then curled back up and went to sleep.

Ever the dutiful son, I told my family about this strange connection I had. My parents were worried: had they not done enough to ward the spirits away from their child? But my grandfather was happy for me. He scolded my parents, reminding them that spirits of the wild were not evil, they were a part of them, and to deny them would be like cutting off one’s own hand. My parents reluctantly agreed, but secretly still harbored worries.

My grandfather died nine years later, far exceeding expectations. However, I was devastated and he felt completely lost for some time. The spirits did what they could, and eventually they managed to get me at least somewhat functional. My parents suggested that maybe I should go elsewhere for a while. If not just to get away, but also because I had grown very powerful and connected to the local spirits, but I needed to diversify and share my talents. Though I was somewhat loathe to leave, I looked at it as a chance to train and learn, and so packed up my few belongings and traveled halfway around the world to the academy. I graduated with decent grades and have decided to stay here while my younger siblings are here.

Strengths
.xx¤ Loyal
.xx¤ Respectful
.xx¤ Self-sufficient
.xx¤ Brave
.xx¤ Patient

Weaknesses
.xx¤ Technologically challenged
.xx¤ Stubborn
.xx¤ Desperately homesick
.xx¤ Outsider
.xx¤ Lone Wolf

【P e c u l i a r i t y 】

Spirit Ken: I can call upon animal spirits to aid me in my endeavors. I can specify what sort of spirit I'm looking for (ex: mouse), a general description (small flying), or whatever animal comes first. Animals must be logical to find in that location. For example, summoning a pigeon in a city would work, but a polar bear in Texas would not (zoos sometimes provide exceptions). Furthermore, just because I find the spirit doesn't mean they will help me. I cannot force a creature to do my bidding, it must be done through consent. They are typically incorporeal, but I can spend extra energy to make them affect corporeal creatures. Finally, I summon them through singing, so if I cannot sing, then I cannot summon. On a side note, this tends to have a calming effect on living animals. Not really sure why, maybe because they realize their ancestors like me?

【W e a p o n 】

Composite Bow: People are often surprised how useful a bow is even in modern times. I have used it to wing large opponents and to flush enemies out of hiding. There is nothing special about mine but it has served me well.
Spear: I almost never use it, but I am still proficient with it.
Dagger: Some people have pocket knives, I have a dagger. I always keep it on me so I am never unarmed, though mostly I use it for purely utilitarian purposes.
Saber: My mother had this saber made especially for me when I graduated. Like my spirit, it is without ornament, but it is strong and durable and holds an edge very well. I use this saber everyday to defend myself, disarm my opponent, and cut through any obstacle.

【C o m b a t D a t a】

Equipment:
-
Dagger
-Saber

Statistics

¤ Intelligence:
■■□□□
¤ Perception: ■■■□□
¤ Strength: ■■■□□
¤ Toughness: ■■■■□
¤ Endurance: ■■■■□
¤ Speed: ■■□□□
¤ Reflexes: ■■■□□
¤ Martial Arts: □□□□□
¤ Weapon Skills: ■■■□□
¤ Ranged Skills: ■■■□□
¤ Survival Skills: ■■■■□
¤ Technological Knowledge: □□□□□
¤ Perc Control: ■■□□□

【A d d i t i o n a l I n f o r m a t i o n】

Alignment Hero
.xJob Title:
.xDescription:
.xOther: I always wears a necklace with a large pointed tooth on it: it is a tooth from the same bear which nearly killed me. My birthday is December 21st.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:57 am
APPROVED

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:36 pm

"Өвөг дээдсийн өвлөж өгсөн газар шороог хайрлаж чаддаггүй нь юу вэ юу вэ юув
Өтгөс буурлын захиж хэлсэн үнэт сургааль худлаа болдог нь юу вэ юу вэ юув
Өнө л мөнхөд мандан бадрах чонон сүлдэт Монгол түмэн тэнгэрийн тамгатай
Хөвчин дэлхийд нэрээ дуурсгах хүмүүн тахилгат эзэн Чингис нартад залрана, нартад залрана"

Нэргүй Олхуноуд
Cerretti Сунс

"Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя
Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье
Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе
Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя"

With: __xxxxxxSpirits: __xxxxxxLocation: __xxxxxxOoc: __

[imgright="450"]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b7/99/1c/b7991cf0c9399b796f94c9ef13b44840.jpg?b=t[/imgright]

[color=limegreen][size=9]"Өвөг дээдсийн өвлөж өгсөн газар шороог хайрлаж чаддаггүй нь юу вэ юу вэ юув
Өтгөс буурлын захиж хэлсэн үнэт сургааль худлаа болдог нь юу вэ юу вэ юув
Өнө л мөнхөд мандан бадрах чонон сүлдэт Монгол түмэн тэнгэрийн тамгатай
Хөвчин дэлхийд нэрээ дуурсгах хүмүүн тахилгат эзэн Чингис нартад залрана, нартад залрана"[/size][/color]

[align=center][size=18][color=maroon]Нэргүй[/color] [color=black]♞[/color] [color=maroon]Олхуноуд[/color]
[color=limegreen]Cerretti[/color] [color=black]♞[/color] [color=limegreen]Сунс[/color][/size][/align]

[color=black][/color]

[align=right][color=limegreen][size=9]"Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя
Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье
Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе
Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя"[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=9][color=limegreen][b]W[/b]ith:[/color] [color=maroon]__[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=limegreen][b]S[/b]pirits:[/color] [color=maroon]__[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=limegreen][b]L[/b]ocation:[/color] [color=maroon]__[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=limegreen][b]O[/b]oc:[/color] [color=maroon]__[/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:09 pm
~Reserved for Relationships~

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic