Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[ARCHIVE] :[2019 VDay Game]: Love Survivor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dementia Requiem Asumi generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 4!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:47 pm
Lucinda looked to the guy following behind her. He was at least useful in following along. The pae she'd tried to flag down was off inside the doors to the party. She spared a glance at the doors, shrugged, and turned her attention to the green guy following her.

"Any idea how we managed to get out here?" she asked, still walking forward. At least they could get back to the party. Once the doors opened she blinked at the abrupt color change. "You see this?

tartara seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:16 pm
Nyx sighed guardians please give her the ability to get though this ordeal with out strangling this bird. "Thank you my mom gave me this name. Nunya also seems to be very nice." Nyx said with a fake smile.

"Nunya if we take things slowly and calmly we probably will be able to figure out what is going on." She said in a calm voice. She figured that it was silly to say that to Nunya taking how she reacted to everything with noise and jumping but she had to try.

As Nyx was pulled into the hotel by Nunya something felt wrong with the place. Was the decorations always this blue tinted. No they were not just tinted with blue but purple. "Odd," she said softly to her self. She wanted to look around at the room to figure out what it was when she was pulled by the harpy.

"Oh food is good." Nyx said and then added "Nunya, does anything seem odd to you?"

Seruta
Oh guardians poor Nyx.

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:54 pm
The gray femsle brushed off his concerns like she didnt even hear him. He'd be annpyed if arguing wouldnt have been just a waste of energy.

Instead he just followed along, walkong into the hotel. "No clue. One moment I'm inside, the next outside." He said with a shrug. But some pae had gone through quite the trouble to do so. Moreso confirmed when they stepped inside and saw the set up. "Its like...we're guests or something?" With that he snagged a celery stick to chew on while plopping down on the nearest seat. Wouldnt want to be rude after all and refuse the hospitality. "We'll probably find out soon."

dementia requiem asumi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:40 pm
Enfys watched carefully as Tolek proceeded, trying to read the situation. He could tell more was off just from watching the other. If everything had truly been ok, he was sure the teen would have walked in like normal. When Tolek pressed in, Enfys followed, unsure what he would find in the room.

"What? Where is everyone?" He said in a hushed voice. That was the most obvious thing that he noticed first, but slowly he started to find the other differences too. The boy shook his head in disbelief. What were they supposed to do now? "I don't like this either. Maybe.... Maybe this isn't the same place? Maybe there's another... Party..." Enfys was trying to find some way to explain this that wasn't completely awful, because the other explanations his mind was jumping to were far more magical, in a dark sort of way.

Enfys looked at the large piles of food, but he wanted nothing to do with any of this until he knew it was safe. He felt uncertain, and the way his tough looking companion was acting made him feel more on edge.

Teigra

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:54 pm
Azure huffed and puffed, but running after the mysterious form had proven fruitless. It was gone and so was everyone that had been in this building. If there had been anyone in this building. "He was just gone..." Azure stated, mystified as Dyas rejoined him, he instantly clung to her hand again, there was no way he was going to let them separate again with all the weirdness that was going on.

"I have no idea what going on..." There wasn't even anyone here to help, he was all for being brave, but it felt rather... Stupid... To go on from here. Perhaps they could explore the side rooms and maybe they'd find someone, but Azure's mind was telling him to get out of here and go home. He wasn't even sure what his heart was telling him. "I don't know what we should do, Dyas..." He said quietly.

Finally, Azure called out. "Is there anyone here?" Maybe this was all one great trap, or maybe there was something else going on, but there was really only one way to find out.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:02 pm
This...Felt off. Very off. The fauny stiffened as she looked around at the party. "This doesn't look right...We're in the same place but...Those aren't the status they were there before." Someone of those gods were really nice to look at and she never forgot a pretty face.

"You maybe want to avoid that food bird. I don't see that figure from before and this almost feels like some sorta trap...Don't blame me if you get food poisoning or cursed someway." She was looking to the exit. She wanted out.

Daisicle

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 10!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:13 pm
She was silent as they both made it back to the hotel. It felt...Wrong..."Zoran...Where'd all the pink go?" She was looking to the purple and blue decorations. "the status are different too..." They had been to enough of these parties to know what the gods looked like after all. "Who are these? Are they gods too? If they are...I dunno...They aren't like the normal gods at the party." There was still food and everything. "Should we even be here anymore?"

Antidia

Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 12!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:21 pm
"Right right right." She did her best to hurry along. She didn't take note of the new decoration and status. She headed over to the Venus statue and just about threw the Seara back into the water. "Oof!" She panted slightly. "There! Water! That must be better now!" Too much air sounded really weird though. It must suck but then again she couldn't go into the water due to too much water. Guess they were the same.

Now that the problem at hand had been solved, she looked around. "Huh? These feels different. None of those status are my great uncles or aunts...I dunno who the heck they are. This is strange...And someone has a worst taste in decor then great grandma."

Seruta

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 9!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:26 pm
He was confused by why she was looking to her arm. "Ummm...Dunno but there was a pool by the main fountain. Would that work? It's water after all." He pointed behind himself. "It feels different though. The pink went away and I dunno....It's weirdddddd. The status are a lot uglier." He shrugged. "After you."

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:36 pm
Fou--oh! Her posture changed instantly, shoulders back and head up high with a smile. "I forgot about this, lets go!" This hoofed pae became part of a 'lets' by default. She was supposed to keep the party together after all.

The party was something..else. Looking around at the new decoration she wondered aloud, "Did Auntie Mayu throw a party? Where did she get the new statues?" The color scheme worked for her aunt but no way would she have picked those figures.

Pondering had to wait, the teen went right for the fountain and scrubbed her arms in the water before adding, "Reverse world." Other side of the mirror level reverse world but the contrast was striking.

Some of those decorations needed to find their way back, they would be lovely gifts for her aunt.

Twitchapher the 3rd
They might leave this game never knowing each others names XD

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:50 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Things like this are why Zoran only left the water once a year. But on the other hand, it seems things like this are why he does leave the water. "Fraise, I think we should consider meet-ups that don't involve impending doom or pink hearts. I don't know how much more my heart can take of this. We better make it out this or I'm gonna be mad. Not at you! But the flippant fluffy lady that seems to soak up the attention."

He looked at the statues with his girlfriend and shivered. "Kinda cold in here. "They look like ... I dunno, they are no from the lake or sea, that's for sure. WAIT! DID THAT ONE'S EYES JUST MOVE!!??!?!"

He clung to her. "We gotta get out of here!" He was almost crying.

They weren't going to get of there by just huddling in the middle of the scary room, were they? Zoran cleared his throat and puffed his chest a little bit. "Let's find a way out. Whatever you do, don't eat the food." Mamma didn't raise any fool.

I hope she's ok.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:45 am
As soon as the water splashed over Saffronis, he gasped loudly as if drawing in breath after holding it for a rather long time. He panted softly then slumped a bit over the edge of the fountain. "Thanks... a bunch..."

He took a brief moment to recover then glanced around with her. "Definitely looks different..." he agreed then blinked. "Wait... you're related to those Pae?" he asked with a slight twinge of shock to his words, but the rest of what she said seemed to register. "Hmm. Well... the decor looks... different..." he started, glancing around again. "There's more than enough food to go around and..." his face scrunched a bit. "and there's just about no one else here..."

"Something fishy is going on here. And I didn't mean that as a pun..." he pointed out.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Sorry about the late reply! ;-;
Thought I posted all that I needed to before work then forgot to check once I got home. ;-;

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:58 pm
Amynta (Twitchapher the 3rd) x Saffronis (Seruta)
Lazuryt (shadica) and Shahrazad (Daisicle)
Wellspring (Daisicle) and Aurelia (Tartara Seabreeze) have been voted off!
See the new roll list below.

ROUND 4

“Please, don’t hesitate to enjoy yourself.”

The voice came from the second floor where Venus’ throne usually sat. Part of it was shrouded in darkness, making it hard to see who the speaker was. The voice sounded familiar, if a bit off? Almost a little squeakier-

Two red eyes gleamed from the darkness, a smirk of pearly whites appearing, “It’s a party after all. You should relax a little…” something about it gave you chills. How do you react?

PLEASE REPLY BEFORE 11:59PM ET FEB 25th

Roll List
  1. Diascia (EvilSilverDragon) x Rosso (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  2. Enfys (Wolfs Heart) x Tolek (Teigra)
  3. Nunya (Seruta) x Nyx (sailornorthstar)
  4. Neo (Wolfs Heart) x Octavius (Seruta)
  5. Golden Oasis (Twitchapher the 3rd) x Saira (Daisicle)
  6. Dandelion (Tartara Seabreeze) x Lucinda (Dementia Requiem Asumi)
  7. Hjortur (Daisicle) and Kelebek (Menelie)
  8. Azure (Wolfs Heart) and Dyas (Tartara Seabreeze)
  9. Fraise (Twitchapher the 3rd) and Zoran (Antidia)

Seruta generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:27 pm
Octavius glanced over the food and frowned some more. His stomach rumbled audibly and he bit his lip. He was... in a sense... starving now. He recalled having been on his way to the food tables at the part itself, but... this was just too weird for him to justify nibbling just a little bit. "Yeah, I don't think we shou-"

As he was about to protest eating the food, the voice called out to them.... Don't hesitate? Whoooo... well, now he was hesitating. "I, uh..." he started, moving only a slight bit closer to Neo. In a sense, it looked as if he might easily place himself between Neo and this odd creature telling them to relax. It was creepy enough to send chills down his spine, at least.

"I think we're enjoying ourselves just fine, thanks..." he started, glancing wearily towards Neo in hopes that his companion for the moment felt the same uneasiness he did. Eyes then shifted back to creature on the 'throne'. "Though I wouldn't quite call it a party with just three individuals present..." he pointed out. In a way, he was more or less mumbling that last bit under his breath.

Wolfs Heart

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
Seruta generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 4!

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:36 pm
Nunya didn't seem phased at all. Her attention was drawn to the copious amounts of food readily available for them. She fluttered her way to one of the tables and started to pick up a few items.

Nyx's voice of caution made her pause. "Hmm?" She glanced around and tilted her head. "No? Nunya no see odd." she shrugged and bit into a piece of the food as she brought an apple over to Nyx.

"Nyx eat too! Nunya share!" she chirped happily. "Lots of food!" she added with a matter-of-fact nod. "More than Nunya need!" she giggled softly as she nibbled more on her own bit of food.

Her feathers ruffled slightly as the voice echoed over them, but Nunya quickly saw the shadowed figure on the throne and jumped with nearly silent chirp of delight! "Yes! Yes! Nunya enjoy food! Nyx and Nunya share with lady?" She practically asked, plucking another fruit from the table and readying herself to bring the shadowed creature the fruit she'd plucked.

sailornorthstar
I'll have to make it up to Nyx somehow. XD So sorry!

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff