Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[ARCHIVE] :[2019 VDay Game]: Love Survivor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:12 pm
Was nearly squeezed to death by his girlfriend. "Stop, Fraise. I can't breathe!"
Zoran took a deep breath when she relented and then looked to the spooky eyes. Little beady eyes. Little. What has eyes that small?

There was something off about this. Sure he was scared but something in his gut told him that there wasn't to be afraid of. Maybe. He hoped. Please don't be scary things. "Water he whispered," The whole time they were here, he hadn't needed water, and his legs were okay. "Something's off Fraise. In what world can my legs be okay after this length of time outside of water?" He tippy-toed, siamese-twin walked towards the fountain. "Trust me, I need to see what happens."

He touched the water. No ripples

Twitchapher the 3rd
Fraise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:13 am
Enfys (Wolfs Heart) x Tolek (Teigra)
Fraise (Twitchapher the 3rd) and Zoran (Antidia) have been voted off!
See the new roll list below.

SAVAGE ROUND!

Something about the atmosphere changed. The glowing eyes and creepy smile faded and a tussle could suddenly be heard with a small voice-

“Steve, you’ve had the microphone the longest! It’s my turn!”
“Shut up, Brian, we already agreed I could be her. So it's my turn.”

Suddenly a pair of cherubs fell from the throne into perfect view. One was covered in a poor paint job of grey with light blue as if it had been lazily thrown at him and a pair of cardboard wings that were cut in such a way you could barely tell that's the shape they were trying to come up with. The other was also painted messily with cardboard wings though both were now disheveled possibly from their fight. They looked alarmed as they realized they had been exposed.

“It’s not what it looks like!” the one called Brian yelped.
“Unless you’re in awe of our cosplay then, yes.” Steve piped in.

PLEASE REPLY BEFORE 11:59PM ET

Roll List
  1. Diascia (EvilSilverDragon) x Rosso (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  2. Nunya (Seruta) x Nyx (sailornorthstar)
  3. Neo (Wolfs Heart) x Octavius (Seruta)
  4. Golden Oasis (Twitchapher the 3rd) x Saira (Daisicle)
  5. Dandelion (Tartara Seabreeze) x Lucinda (Dementia Requiem Asumi)
  6. Hjortur (Daisicle) and Kelebek (Menelie)
  7. Azure (Wolfs Heart) and Dyas (Tartara Seabreeze)

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:55 am
Hjortur raised an eyebrow as he listened to the quarreling in the darkness, a rather neutral face remaining after they'd been exposed. Guess these two were the source of the party at least? That said, he had a bone to pick with their choice in 'cosplay,' as it were.

"Cosplay?" Hjortur didn't sound particularly thrilled as he continued. "Who are you two supposed to be dressed as? Eris? A bit of poor taste in that joke, wouldn't you say?"

The normally-passive naiad clearly held a considerable amount of distain for that goddess, given his tone. She'd caused him no shortage of trouble at Venus Days past; heck, she was the reason he still had a scar on one of his knees (or in the middle of the tail fin if he was in water) from that Dragnid-forsaken fight with those snakes some years back. It had been years since she'd appeared at one of these, but that didn't mean it was good to joke about her like that.

The saying went - speak of the devil, and she shall return - after all.

Menelie
Kel

Seruta generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:59 pm
Nunya was about halfway to the throne when Nyx called out to her. She paused in mid flight and turned, eyes blinking on her a moment before she seemed to light up brightly. "Oh! Yes! Yes!!"

Completely derailed, she zipped back over to the tables and gathered armfuls of more fruits and foods to bring to her new friend. "Nunya happy too! More food than Nunya can eat! Nunya share!!" she seemed to giggle all too happily before the two voices derailed her attention once again.

For a moment, Nunya seemed paused a little too long and staring at the two cherubs but one could easily see the gears churning. The over-emotional harpy then ticked into an all new expression as the two seemed to have played a horrible horrible trick! Nunya seemed... well... more or less triggered.

Expression quickly darkened and pupils dilated to pinpoints right on the two small cherubs and a dark clicking sound emerged from her throat. "Game not fun..." she nearly snarled. "Game scared Nunya's friend!" Claws dug into the fruits in her hands, squishing juices into her palms and down the feathers of her arms.

She was not a happy birdy anymore.

sailornorthstar

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:58 pm
"Hmph!"

She very much noticed her name was still not used even after it was given.

Saira thought she was beginning to grow immune to this fauny running her mouth without regard for restraint or reason, but you know what, no. She wasn't used to it yet. She didn't care about going home anymore, heck, she didn't even care about getting out of here anytime soon. She just wanted to prove that good-for-nothing a*****e that she was right and they were wrong.

"If I say your 'cosplay' is amazing, can you tell this mangy hoof-for-brains to go scurry on home to the barn like the wrong heifer she is." Look at her, bringing out the big words.

Twitchapher the 3rd
GO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:06 pm
Kelebek was.....deeply confused at what had just transpired. It seemed their creepy host was...a couple of Venus' serving cherubs? What was happening? Had they gone rogue? Was there still danger? The little fellows certainly seemed harmless enough but if they'd figured out the magic to transport them away from the party and then do all this...they couldn't be discounted.

"Eris?" she repeated to Hjortur. He seemed less on-edge than before, but there was still a certain hardness to his tone. Kelebek wondered what history he'd had with....whoever that was....and her sense of danger persisted.

Daisicle
Hjortur

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:44 pm
She rolled her eyes. "And you didn't think ANYTHING was wrong? We were suddenly taken away with no memory of how we got outside with no other guests around. Plus they changed the statues and the decor and what, we were just the LUCKY two to get picked for some elaborate prank? Please, if you believe all that by chance then you belong in the chicken coop next the the barn." She was done talking to the harpy. "Right ok haha VERY funny now send us back to the party or whatever. I thought I saw some muscle bound eye candy I'd like to continue eyeing and I'd like to get as far away from this feathered fluff head as fast as possible.

Daisicle

Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:22 pm
"Gesundheit" It was a little rude of her to sneeze in his face after all. Oh wait. Was that her name? "OH! Ummm....Rosso."

He was unsure of what to do and then the cherubs started fighting. "Really? Just two pink flying things in a bad disguise? That's so LAME and WEAK! Aw mannn...If this is steal the same party where is my sister? She couldn't have gotten that far and again, I need to have her with me when I go home...PICOLIT! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THIS AIN'T FUNNY! DIDN'T YOU WANT TO GO HOME FIRST? Urrrrgggg Sisters!" He ruffled his feathers.

EvilSilverDragon

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:35 pm
Gesundheit? That was a different name. Tilting her head slightly to the left she started to repeat it until he gave another name. "Nice to meet you Gesundheit Rosso." Before anything more could be asked, the cherubs popped out. "Oh, thats where they are. Hi Steve!" That one she knew, right? Probably.

And then he starts yelling for someone or another. His ruffled feathers was a look she recognized, "I can empathize, I have a sister." Speaking of, where was Hibiscus? Flying up just off the ground, and with no better option, the harpy followed behind the other. Mom said to make sure the guests were okay. "Maybe the party moved? Or they already went home?" Venus must have an after hours party? It would fit the change of decoration.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Tartara Seabreeze generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 7!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:35 pm
Dyas had just started to edge towards where they had come when there was suddenly a commotion from where the creepy voice had come from.

Followed shortly by two cherubs falling into view.

A blank stare. Slowly she turned to Azure, grimacing. What was all this? Some kind of joke? She didnt have time to mess around with a bunch of cherubs playing make believe! The shetani gave a small tug on Azure hand before looking towards the exit.

wolfs heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Dementia Requiem Asumi generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:38 pm
She almost gave a sympathetic look to the green guy that had been paired with her. Only thing stopping her was the change in voices and couple of cherubs admitting they were playing dress up.

"Its tiny cherubs... Of all the stupid things..." she smacked her hand against her forehead. Well that wasn't that just great. She shook her head, still holding it. A soft chuckle sounded as she started to laugh at the entire situation. She had stopped the dance routine the second it was revealed.

"We can stop dancing and ignore these idiots now, if you'd like." she offered.

tartara seabreeze

Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 7!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:28 pm
Neo stared at the throne in confusion as the disheveled pair of cherubs rolled out of the shadows. Beneath their horrid disguises he recognized them as venus' helpers. He wasn't entirely sure what the makeup and cardboard was all about though. "What's... Going on here?" He asked with squinting eyes.

The atmosphere suddenly felt lighter after hearing the two cherubs bicker. With the fear of evil gone he eyes the food table once more wondering if perhaps it was safe to take a bite afterall, but he still needed to find out what happened to the rest of the party.

Seruta

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:29 pm
The moment his partner stopped dancing, so did Dandy. He was dancing after all for her, not for the cherubs. They did recieve a slightly annoyed look though. "Now I just feel duped. All this shadow and effort because of some bored cherubs." Really, that was a lot of effort for not much reward. What did they gain? A view of two pae walking and dancing? They didnt have to leave the Venus party for that. "Think they'll send us home now?" He spoke to her rather than the two scrambling 'cosplayers'. She seemed more competant then them.

dementia requiem asumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:35 pm
Agitation built up in Azure's chest as he stared at the cherubs in their gaudy disguises. "And what exactly is this supposed to look like?" He asked, the scorn in his voice clear. They certainly had succeeded in dampening Dyas and his celebration. They had also succeeded in freaking him out. Azure clung tightly to Dyas' hand, rooting himself in a way from keeping him from raging towards the throne.

As Dyas edged towards the door, Azure shook his head at the nasty little creatures. Yes, they needed to go. There was still a chance they might salvage their night, but it certainly wasn't going to be salvaged here.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:39 pm
Nyx let out a sigh along with a smile when she noticed that Nunya was headed back to the table. Eating food from an unknown orgin was a small price to pay for making sure the bird brain was safe. She didn't know what was up on the throne but that was not Venus. Relaxing a little as she waited for Nunya to come back was when she heard the vocies.

A crease formed between the brows as she moved her ribbon wings to get over to Nunya faster. Damn it seemed that two males we're making fun of them pretending to be Venus. She growled as she pulled her staff from behind her back and held it ready to protect herself. Nyx looked at the two fallen figures.

"Nunya you ok?" Nyx asked as she looked over at the harpy who seemed to have her personality change. Thank the guardians that she was not on the harpy bad side just seeing what she was doing to the fruit scared her. Well that was fine since her anger was aimed at the fools. "Why did you do this to us?" She yelled at them

Seruta
Nyx is surprised

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas