Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
February 2019 Wishing Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:56 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: It Kurone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission: n/a
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Ehem. Well I've done this before but again I'm called Kurone but I used to be called It. My mom only ever called me It but my mother said that wasn't right and gave me the name Kurone." He paused for a moment and sighed, "I was abandoned by my mom but I was adopted by my mother. I still don't really feel like I belong there even though they're doing everything they can to make me feel like part of the family. I'm generally pretty happy but I do have a temper that can blow up at a moments notice. I'd like someone I can travel with and who can handle my explosive nature. Someone who makes me feel like I belong and I'm not just some outcast."
10 Things I Like: Paws, tails, wings, long manes, purple, leopard spots, accessories, blue, angeni, fluff
10 Things I Don't Like: Aquatics, bald, glowing (colors or things), tentacles, neon colors, snakes, water, excessive gore, spiders, crocodiles
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Stepping up to the alter he leaves a nice seashell he found on the beach during one of his random trips. There's also a lei of flowers that he had received from his adopted sister, Fenri.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Celestial Synderfell
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Well I'm a little lonely wandering around doing my best to keep others same from those evil creatures called skinwalkers." She looks up at the sky and the wishing star, "I guess I can be a little quiet at times and I think others consider me shy but I just find it awkward to randomly talk to a stranger."
10 Things I Like: fire, stars, fluff, birds, glowing things,
10 Things I Don't Like: snakes, crocodiles, water, gore, spiders,
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Celestial leaves a small charm that has been enchanted to ward off Skinwalkers, supposedly. She's never fully tested it to find out. She also leaves a crystal that looked like a flame.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:10 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Revolutionary Roniel
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Nisshou H
Permission: Here

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
User Image
Uncert

Link to LM or RP: Here
Link to breeding agreement: n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A smoothed out river stone, worn by time but still strong as ever.
Short IC Response: Hayagriva had been looking up at the stars for some time. He'd heard the stories around Padmapani of the star that could grant wishes, and generally assumed they were just that. Stories. Still, something had drawn him out into seclusion that night, quiet sounds of the night stilling his spirit.

"Star." His voice was barely a rumble of sound, followed by a soft chuckle that he was even attempting this. "If you had it in you, I would like another child with Revyra. Our last children are grown with children of their own now. It might be that our time for children is up, but I just want... more." He ended his short prayer there. As he finished, he felt his heart lightening, as if it too could join the stars. Whether or no the star had heard him, something within him felt like it had changed.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:20 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative: Cato, In Good Faith
Relation: Mother
Breed (first choice): Angeni-Kalona Crossbreed
Breed (2nd choice): Warhorse Regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Feather
Short IC Response:
    Cato had trusted the stars once before and it had brought him a son. His only son. Now, the stars were shooting again, the dark night twinkling interspersed with lighted slashes in the sky. He'd returned to the same hill, the night's climate much like the first time he'd found himself in the spot. Unlike that night though, he now was hopeful. He believed in the power of the god's blessings and for whatever reason, they'd chosen the stars as their vehicle. He felt the air of the night, the way of it tingling on his flesh. It caused his hair to stand and to randomly twitch, as if tickled by something. The gods were here tonight.

He cleared his thought, half self-consciously. He felt silly all the same, talking out loud when who he spoke to was not there in a physical capacity. "Gods? To those who are listening." He paused, shifting his eyes around as if one would magically step out of the shadows of the night. "I come again to ask... to ask to be reunited with my family. M-my Mother, that is. Aelia. She's..." he smiled now. "She is a beautiful soul, with such kindness." He felt his emotions grip is heart and squeeze, painfully. "If you saw her, and watched her. You would easily recognize her." His throat was now beginning to close, choked. "If you do not see fit to reunite us, so that she may meet her grandson and great daughter... please, give her your blessing and watch over her."

With that, Cato nodded, as if having said his piece and placed a feather from his own wing a rock which sat on the hill. The wind quickly caught it, flinging it into the air as it twirled into the distance, with the backdrop of the stars falling from the sky.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:38 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Nihilego
Permission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm looking for a friend to explore the seas with! Someone like me who likes to swim, who likes to stare up at the stars at night and race among the waves, or simply float around."
10 Things I Like:
Jellyfish
Pastels
Tentacles
Bold colors
starfish
glowy things
natural markings
hair edits
tail edits
scales

10 Things I Don't Like:
eye-bleed colors
no pattern/markings
neon yellow/orange
bald
clothing on soq

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A piece of braided sea-grass with shells woven through to form a necklace, pieces from his personal collection.  

Owlsomniac

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:56 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Tara de Draiocht
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to LM or RP: here
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A shining gem with hidden power.
Short IC Response:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:15 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Tygress Dream
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a

Parent 1:
UNCERT
UNCERT
Link to LM or RP: Lifemating
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? feathers from their wings and flowers from the meadow where they met bound together with locks of hair from their manes.
Short IC Response: It was with love and devotion in their hearts that Tygress and William assembled their offering and presented it. Looking up at the glorious star Tygress was the one to speak first. "We've been together for so long now and wish for our little family to grow." William added, "Our home is prepared and we are ready and willing to welcome a child into our hearts and home." Full of hope they offered thanks for the chance and turned for the journey home.  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:19 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames:
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Owners Giving Up Eligibility:
N/A
Permission:
[x]

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement:
xXx

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Aurea lays out a few of her golden feathers, as they're precious to her, and Corwin mixes in a few of the long, wisping tendrils of his fetlocks and a precious, midnight black shell that he found on the night he and Aurea agreed to this.

Short IC Response:
Aurea was apart from the male, watching him from the corner of her eyes as she slowly groomed a feather from her large golden wings. It was odd, this arrangement that the pair of them had agreed to. A child was something that the hybrid had desired for a while, and Corwin was a convenient way to get what she wanted, He seemed...rather over-quiet, though it was often like this. The boy was so much more angry than she'd expected, and yet with his desire for a male mate, and her own for a foal to call her own, it would work in the end. Shaking a bit of her mane from her eyes, she finally found the PERFECT feather, a longer flight feather that was carefully placed on top of Corwin's own offerings. Looking to him, she took a moment before speaking.

"Are you still certain about this? You do not have to be in the foal's life if we are blessed. I know this is because I am entreating you for something you hardly desire." The male scoffed irritably, tossing his head. Thick curls bounced and he looked at her, studying the mare that he'd agreed to go to the Star with. She thought this was so troubling....and she was right, though not in the original intent of her thought, "...It only troubles me, Aurea, that you seem to think me....UNCARING. As though I would never want to see what we might be blessed with. Though I prefer males, this is a gift for both of us...for my hope to see a foal of my own is small." Shaking his head, he ripped from his rear fetlock another long strand of fur, tying their beloved items together and gently nudging it. These. These would do.

Slowly, he pressed his body close to her own for a moment. Her wings folded down to cover the both of him, watching as his fins pressed closer to his body. Perhaps this was only convenient, but they were at least amicable. Aurea leaned down and nuzzled the feather in the bundle one last time...and then let out a soft whicker, "Please. My only desire is a foal to call my own. I beg of you."

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes~!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: YES
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Yes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Winter Solstice (Asatru/Norse Pagan themes)
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Santa references, Wrapped presents
Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanturns?: YES!!!
~~~ Wintery pets?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Santa....Anything XD;

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: No
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Yes

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: No
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No, though nothing over-bright please. I have problems with migraines <3
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: No
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: No
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: No
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: No
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:01 pm

Soquili in search of a relative:
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Father
Breed (first choice): Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind (just no Unicorn pure or crossbreed for plot purposes!)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single strand of hair from her tail, left unknowingly.
Short IC Response:
Crucia stands at the top of the hill, silent and unsure of herself for the first time in a very very long time. She didn't even know why she was here--why she bothered anymore. "I--" she starts to say before cutting herself off, her eyes blank as she looked forward and saw nothing--not the various offerings other had made or even the bright star that shown in the sky. "I am not one to offer foolish wishes, hopes, and dream, because I have learned the hard way those they don't exist." She licked her lips and dipped her head down, "I buried that part of myself a long time ago," she finally said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I know you are gone," she continued on, her voice bland and unfeeling. "I know that you are either dead or you abandoned me. And I hope you are dead because if you are not--" Crucia stopped, hints of pain and desperation starting to enter her voice, emotions that she had long cut off herself from. She breathed in and closed her eyes. When she opened them, the ice blue reflected none of her thoughts anymore. As she turned and walked away, a single strand of her long blonde hair fell from her tail, curling up against the other offerings and twinkled in the starlight.  

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:08 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Lien hums, swaying in the wind with her eyes closed under the bright stars. The chilled wind wraps around her but she doesn't make any movement to shield herself from the elements. She bows down, three times, the bend of her knees as elegant as ever and not a single strand of hair out of place. When she opens her eyes, she stares up and up with a half-no-quite-smile on her lips before she turns away, fading back into the darkened trees.
10 Things I Like: Matchy-matchy, sumi-e, lanterns, lace, delicate jewelry, gators, bears, feathers, henna, water themes
10 Things I Don't Like: Blood, clustered holes, yellow/browns, realistic butterfly wings, insects, body horror, clowns, gore, mountain lions, aquatics
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lotus, pulled from her headdress.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:01 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I was someone, once, and now I wander as the moon does, seeking new things by twilight. There isn’t much beyond that, I’m afraid. But while I do have a stalwart companion, I’m afraid he is stressing himself over his need to protect me. I’d like someone who can help him, and...more than that, someone I can divulge my own thoughts to. Not that dear Bernard is untrustworthy, but he...frets too much as is. Another strong guardian would ease us both, I think.
10 Things I Like: Celestial themes, spoopy things, naturals, pastels, bears, tribal markings, glows, fluff/extra fur, Lisa Frank style
10 Things I Don't Like: Pure neon colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of her hair, a feather from her necklace, and a portion of her ribbon  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:28 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Nyx Queen of Darkness and Elfstar89
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: Below in LM link and RP qualification

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Uncert
Link to LM or RP: RP Quailification and Lifemating
Link to breeding agreement: Above
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A fang from a walker that he killed and a baby tooth of his own.
Short IC Response:

Karloff did not speak as he set down the fang.s He had made this solitary journey to the hilltop as Ailbhe slept. They had been separated for so long and now they were together again, whole. The time they lost couldn't be made up, but it taught them both something and it had given him purpose. Never again would he be a stallion that could not take care of his family or himself. He would teach their children how to fight for those too weak to do so alone. He wanted them for their own sakes, children of theirs to love but also bright lights to send into the world with pride and the hope of a better world.

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes, but not identical. Color shifts or someway they are different if possible
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES but not beards on ladies
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? :Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Okay
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure! Fluff preferred of course!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure?
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Nothign specific.
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Anything extremely commercial
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes, but please not massive bows
~~~ Lanturns?: YES
~~~ Wintery pets?: YES YES YES
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Snakes, but I mean I don't htink that'll be an issue

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: We are good with them
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Good with them

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Sure we're coo
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) We're great with it!
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure, let's do it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: We approve
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Approve
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Approve as long as they're not massive
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Fine with!
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Maybe (they have a thing about blood do with that what you will)
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Fine with!
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Yes! They're feline, toys are great
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: UGH PLEASE YES BABY ANIMALS
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:05 am
Star-Spoken

Usernames: Wasteland Wyvern and Sawaki
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: Lifemate link below.

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid
Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Link to LM or RP: [ X ]
Link to breeding agreement: LM link above!
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of her own hair braided and bound tightly with a feather from her mates ebony wings.
Short IC Response:

Blight shifted her legs up and down to prevent the cold from rendering them numb, her tattered ruined wings moving with the slight icy wind that swirled around her and the altar before her.
She hadn't returned to the star altar for a long time, feeling ashamed at how she had lost the last child the star had graciously given her. Even now she was almost afraid to ask more of it with how poorly she had taken care of the last gift.
She stepped forward and laid her offering down. The lock of her hair bound and braided with a feather from her mate's wings fluttered slightly with the breeze and she hoped it wouldn't blow away as light as it was.
Hesitantly she began to speak, "Hello again great Star. Its been a very long time since I've come to speak with you and for that I apologize... I know how poorly I took care of your last amazing gift to me and I am so very sorry... I wish that I had been more careful with my beloved baby, I wish I had been paying more attention so that awful monster hadn't gotten between us and I hadn't lost her over the falls..." She felt the tears p***k at her bright blue eyes again thinking about her baby, her Siana... She tried so hard to find her, wanted so badly to see her safe but no matter how hard she tried she never located the child, nor even a body to see to rest in the earth.
Her voice hitching a bit with her sorrow she looked up at the twinkling presence above her. "Please... If you see fit to grant Maya and I a child you have my solemn vow that we together will take the best of care of your gift and allow nothing to come between us and them, even if I have to give my life to keep that promise...."
She felt a shiver ripple up her spine and didn't know if it was from the cold or maybe the star was giving her a sign that she was forgiven for her folly. She hoped it was the latter but she knew, deep in her heart she knew such a folly could not be forgiven.
With one last look at the star she went back to the cavern she and her mate shared, hoping she hadn't woken poor Maya and worried him with her disappearance.

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes!
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : No thank you!
~~~ Scarves? : No thank you!
~~~ Blankets?: No thank you!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No thank you!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No thank you!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thank you!
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : No thank you!
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All
~~~ Furry Accessories?: No thank you!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thank you!
~~~ Lanturns?: YES!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Anything kitschy or too overtly commercial holiday related.

Edited: 2/17/19 @ 1:12 a.m. MST to add in the twin and winter themed modifiers. Nothing else changed beyond this.  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:22 am

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Kirin
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A string of Primroses.
Short IC Response:
It had been so long since he'd come to these lands, so much had happened since he had arrived; and yet a fundamental part of his life was missing. The very one he had always shared his life with was still gone. She'd always been a wanderer, ethereal in her musings and difficult to track unless you knew how... But in the grand scheme of things it seemed that those wanderings had never brought her here.

The Kawani lands had just been too far away.

Or perhaps, she had simply never been called here by duty.

The unicorn peered up into the inky reaches and released a small sigh as he cast his offering into the wind. He'd not been one for superstition and legend but right now, he felt the need to simply try it. If all else failed then at least she would be safe according to those who had spoken of the power of the offering he'd selected.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:27 am

User Image Unmasked
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Father
Breed (first choice): Cerynei
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Cerynei/Uni mix
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A glowing bead off his antlers
Short IC Response: Hania hadn't wished to the stars for a long time, but it turned into a family tradition and he couldn't complain. He had been blessed enough to have a family thanks to the stars and a lot of his family had found him through the stars. He believed in fate, but he also believed that anything was possible. No one really understood how he could be so open minded about everything. He stepped out from the woods to the open land and looked up at the star filled sky. He sighed softly feeling like maybe this wasn't a good idea. He thought that maybe this was just a dream that would never come true, but he had to try. He had to hope for something like this. "Stars..." He started feeling tears brim his eyes. "I want to see my father..to know my father..I know I have never met him..or know who he is..in fact I was told he was dead as I grew up.." He paused looking away from the glistening sky. "I wish for a chance to meet him..to see what kind of man he was..and to finally be at peace knowing he is still out there somewhere. I don't want to continuing feeling empty like this. I want him to be a part of his family again." He said feeling a tear roll down his muzzle as he placed the bead down on the ground. "I will see him again...I know he is out there trying to find us..please stars...lead him home." He looked away a final time and drifted back into the forest.

He still remembered that carnival. All the blood. All the chaos. He didn't even think him and his sister would ever make it out alive, but they did. They made it out and created lives of their own. He loved his family very much. This, however, was something he had been wanting for a long time. He wanted things to be over with. He wanted to have a relationship with his father and show his father all of his children. He wanted those moments that were stripped from him when he was a child. He knew this was a step in the right direction and once he found his father he would search for his mother. He only hoped that both were alive because he never gave up hope just like he was sure they never gave up hope in finding their children.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

TheFairyRogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:37 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Soquili
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm supposedly a priest but what many don't know is that nagging little voice in my head that says it's okay to do mean things. Most of the time I can block it out but on the rare occasion; well let's just say it's a good thing no one suspects a thing. These paws weren't made just for walking - if you get my drift.

We are who we are after all. Maybe if I was sent someone they'd be able to curb these dark thoughts.
10 Things I Like:
Vibrant Colors
Jewelry
Paws
Wings
Females
Robes
Elegant Hair
Celtic Design
Mischief Makers
Storms
10 Things I Don't Like:
Dull Colors
Gore
Minis
Clowns
Stinging Insects
Short Hair like mine.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A nail that broke off in his latest round of digging. Although for the "right" reasons this time. He also leaves a single bouquet of dried roses.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff