[PRP] Returning to the storms

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:36 pm
"Leadership has changed. Words whisper throughout. Some aren't happy, from what I can hear, others thrilled." The falcon stated as she glided to the ground. "You've been gone for so long," she murmured, "are you ready to return to life of socialization?"

The bright red male grunted. He walked with a limp as he continued into the pride, scars littering his body. His mane had a few gray strands in it, indicating age, if his worn body did not. He huffed, bright green eyes scanning. "Find the Warlord. Alert me to where he is." He told the pale avian, as she nodded, taking flight, searching for her master's request.

Ifrit's eyes narrowed as he continued down a path, the muggy feeling of the looming storm brought back memories. Ifrit was home. He was ready to continue his legacy.

A caw from his falcon alerted him. He found himself shifting paths, heading down the familiar terrain.

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:38 am
Life had become a revolving door of faces since his take over and today wasn't likely to be any different. Many sought him out to leave him dollops of news from the outside world. This was something the Warlord relied on, his birds could only do so much. The world outside was far different now than he had ever knew it to be and so he valued the conversations no matter how they went.

The result of his busy schedule was that he was often very available to the public. He held meetings where ever he could and although he would take the more private matters to his den a lion could be found being promoted just about anywhere. The most recent batch left the pride with a number of new Captains and he was sure there were a number of new reavers filing in line behind them. Their numbers were incredible and that seemed to only grow each day as rumors of new pregnancies fell on his ears. Sons and daughters of the Storm were important to the way they lived, important to the Stronghold.

A sound over head alerted him that there was someone on their way. Bird companions were becoming fairly common and he could understand why. Jicho and Silma, though fearful, were invaluable creatures that gave him a new perspective of the world around him and others. He heard a caw and peered towards where the avian disappeared off too. That was very likely the direction from which his eventual company would come from. Ushindi took this moment to seat himself and adjust his cloak, the skull mask he usually wore was removed this day, revealing the marks he earned by birth of his heritage.

And like that he waited for the visitor.

KasaiLoki

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:05 am
Ctrl F Greenie

Anozira flew towards Ifrit, but remained high in the sky. Her eyes watched carefully as the crimson lion navigated the path down below until he was just a mere few feet from the War Lord. There, she glided to the pair, stopping at a branch just above them.

Green eyes narrowed as the darker male came into view. Had he seen him before in his past, before he had left? He looked familiar. "You are the new War Lord I presume." Ifrit said, his tone sour. It was nothing against Ushindi, that was just Ifrit's normal tone. "Last I heard a female...a few females were in rule. I am glad to see things have changed in my absence."

He bowed his head slightly in respect to the male. "My name is Ifrit. Unfortunately the last viking has kept me away from home far too long." The limp in his step, the battle wounds (old and new), all reminders of his time in the rogue lands, and one difficult one at that by the looks of it. The red male did not know if Ushindi was around in his prime, but if he wasn't, he sure would know about him now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:06 am
Ushindi watched as an unfamiliar avian dropped to a branch and by that time the company he was expecting had approached. The lion was crimson and familiar to him. "Yes." He answered swiftly before being swept up into updating the lost viking.

"I myself am coming off of a far too long viking. Thought I had no intentions of returning for some time until I heard about the prides predicament." He would have shuddered if it had been appropriate. The females that had taken charge of the pride only brought about a stale mate or bad luck. Most would look upon them in history as the dark times of the Myrsky Syntynyt and those like Ushindi wouldn't stop them. "I'm glad to have brought about that change." The Warlord let slip a small smile, a pride filled gesture.

"Ifrit, ah yes, I recognize the name and the pelt becomes more familiar to me." His expression grew far warmer, especially as his gaze turned to the wounds that dappled the lions body. "The days of going a-viking seem so far behind me now, I don't think I've had a chance to miss it until this moment." Ushindi, not one to carelessly jump about conversation, allowed himself a moment to think on his own time out in the roguelands before he pursued a light line of questioning.

"What news do you bring of the roguelands?" Ushindi's brow furrowed. It wasn't out of the ordinary to have a viking return alone, the truth was that anything could happen out there. Whole bands wiped off the savanna without as a piece of evidence. "You look like a lion with a story." He stated plainly.

KasaiLoki

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out