Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:22 am
Question re: Viking Requirements for Captain

With the five viking RP requirement for captain status, I was wondering if each RP had to be a distinct and separate viking, or would it be sufficient to have multiple RPs which take place over the course of one, extended viking?

Note: I don't mean all five RPs by from the same viking; I mean if I have two RPs from the same viking, will both count towards my five?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:14 am
In Good Faith

I believe that traditionally these would have to be distinct, separate vikings. The reason being is that if the new Captain was seasoned enough he would have seen many trips outside of the pride rather than a singular trip. That isn't to say that it couldn't happen all in one viking though.  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:43 pm
Status Question!

I have been away from Gaia for years (6-7'ish), and have recently become active again. Would my lion still hold his captain rank? [Captain Don]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:54 pm
Jovi of Shadows
Status Question!

I have been away from Gaia for years (6-7'ish), and have recently become active again. Would my lion still hold his captain rank? [Captain Don]

Absolutely. There has been some standstill over the last few months. You're welcome to have the lion maintain their rank - no requirements are needed to be met at this time.  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out