SoA Name: Djura
    Owner's Name: Pandorus Sphinx
    Original Member?: No
    Desired Rank: Freeborn
    Link to Completed RP: Here

History:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:34 am
MiddyGlow

Sieglinde is welcomed with open paws by the sons and daughters of the Storm.

Das Tor

Aslaug & Hler are both welcome, I look forward to seeing Hler rank up to Reaver.

For certing purposes: the RP requirements are waived for these two.

SilverLutz

Zigoga (wow I love this name), welcome!

In Good Faith

Welcome Lochan! (This should help with your question, the RP is fine. :3)

Pandorus Sphinx

Djura, welcome to the Stormborn! Good work over coming your first obstacle!

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:40 am
Welcome to the Stronghold, Stormborn!

SoA Name: Anri
    User Image
    Owner's Name: Pandorus Sphinx
    Original Member?: Yes
    Desired Rank: Captain
    Link to Completed RP: - history below.

History: Anri was a captain during Zjarri's time as Warlord. When she was cast-down he personally went to look for, following a bloody trail left behind by the blue lioness. He was fiercely loyal to her, some would even say he was in-love with Zjarri, from a far that is, his true feelings were never anything more than dreams. Upon reaching the whispering forest the trail ended and he was left with nothing but disbelief. His Warlord was gone. Anri has returned from his travels, looking to live on for her. While he will continue being a captain and takes pride in his raids, apart of him will always resent the new Warlord for taking Zjarri away from him. His resentment is something he holds deep within himself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:29 pm
Farewell, Stormborn...

SoA Name: Anwar
    Owner's Name: mouselet

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:42 pm
Farewell, Stormborn...

SoA Name: Svana (With the wrong owner on her cert, oops - Cub cert has the right owner!)
    Owner's Name: Andranis

Farewell, Stormborn...

SoA Name: Valkyrie
    Owner's Name: Andranis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:01 pm
Farewell, Stormborn...

Farewell, Stormborn...

SoA Name: Masaa
    Owner's Name: Meepfur

Farewell, Stormborn...

SoA Name: Malaika
    Owner's Name: Meepfur

(Andhi was a Reaver, she'd be leaving and taking her Thrall with her. I basically just really, really dropped the ball on a personal plot by being slower than cold molasses. orz Masaa never officially duelled/finished joining, that is...how bad I am. ;; )  

Meepfur
Captain

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:33 am

SoA Name: Nyauhoggua
    Owner's Name: I Lady Kiya I
    Original Member?: Nope
    Desired Rank: Freeborn
    Link to Completed RP: Successful Duel

History: Nya comes from the swampies. He was displaced and found himself in the bitter cold world around him. Lost from his family at an early age of adolescence, he found that he could only trust himself. Now, here he is to prove to himself that he is strong, and belongs to this pride.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:51 am
Pandorus Sphinx

Welcome back Anri, perhaps her ascended self will greet him at some point. That kind of devotion warrants it I think.

For certing purposes: the RP requirements are waived for Anri.

mouselet

(I know you don't get quotes, but for the sake of the rest of this post I'm keeping it.)

Sorry to see Anwar go, but much luck!

Andranis

Sorry to see Svana, and Valkyrie go, but much luck!

Meepfur

Andhiya'o, Masaa, and Malaika I am sorry to see you go, but I totally understand!

(I know that feeling all to well Meep, no need to apologize!)

I Lady Kiya I

Nyauhoggua, congratulations on your successful duel!

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:21 pm

SoA Name: Ophelia
    Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
    Desired Rank: Thrall
    Link to Completed RP: Capture

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm
Welcome new Sons and Daughters of the Storm!

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:16 pm
Welcome new Sons and Daughters of the Storm!

Parents: Yuli (Alpaca_Chobi) x Mako (Pandorus Sphinx)
    Cub's Rank: Freeborn

Cetus (Alpaca_Chobi)
    Aries (Alpaca_Chobi)
    Asterion (Meepfur)
    Orion (Pandorus Sphinx)
    Libra (Pandorus Sphinx)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:40 am

SoA Name: Gab'riel
    Owner's Name: XxXPandamoniumXxX
    Desired Rank: Captain (If not that then Reaver is fine.)
    Link to Completed RP: See below

History: Gab'riel was born and raised within the Myrsky Syntynyt and rose up to Reaver during his more youthful years. When he was a young cub and adolescent male, he wanted to be like his father who was a Captain. He trained hard and being the oldest of his siblings, he was pretty much expected to be the strongest. He was suppose to lead his siblings into being strong Stormborn and setting an example for others around them. However, once he reached adulthood his father was killed during a raid that he was suppose to be on instead of him. Needless to say, he went pretty much missing in action for a long time after he set out to find those responsible for killing his father. He wanted revenge, but what he got was further and further away from his home. His pride. His family.

He eventually found his way back. A whole new male. A whole new lion. Older, wiser, and definitely not upset about any of the changes that may have happened while he was gone, he is perfectly okay with acclimating back into the life he once had. Even if there are new things he will have to learn about and wise up to. He is a trained battle-torn slightly brutish male, but whether or not he likes the new warlord that remains to be seen and even if he despised him, he would keep it to himself. He will just keep his mouth shut and follow orders because he isn't going to jeopardize his rank let alone risk being thrown out of the only home he has ever known.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:25 am

SoA Name: Vetreliði (Veturlidi)
    Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
    Desired Rank: Captain
    Link to Completed RP:

History: Vet was born during the end of Aesir's reign but didn't reach Captaincy until Warlord Ruzanski's reign. While he took a little longer to get to the rank there was a reason for his delayed rise in the ranks. Initially he wished to be a law speaker and in his youth apprenticed under one of the older lawspeakers within the pride to understand better the rules that governed their great nation, not only that but he was able to learn about their past in great detail, or at least as much detail as he could given some of their history was 'lost'. However, his blood called for more. While he had the mind and tongue to carry on his current path he veered from it when the talks of some young reavers in the pride caught his ear.

There was the tales of the Einaliai Thalassai and the Maestros Del Mar, he wouldn't get to see such things himself unless he went out in the world. So off he went to see what was to be seen and do what was to be done to bring honor to his family. Eventually the young reaver grew into a seasoned veteran, obtaining his Captaincy when he led a raid against a party of pirates and came out victorious.

During his travels he made personal alliances with members from several prides and spent a great deal of time on viking parties and raids so it wasn't uncommon for him to be gone from months to a year at a time. The last time he had left on a viking had been during Warlord Zjarri'fol's reign. He had taken out a party to get away from the famine that had struck their lands in hopes of bringing back provisions from places he had become familiar with in the past. Knowing high ranking members from other prides gave him the chance to ask for such things from his allies that he would otherwise have to fight for.

Veti isn't one to back down from a challenge should he be greeted with one but he's also a man of diplomacy, his teachings from his youth showing him the importance of knowledge.

He's since returned home to see Ushindi in place and will play his part within the pride.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ophelia, keep that den sorted, Thrall.

KasaiLoki

Welcome to the Stronghold, Sons and Daughters of the Storm!

Pandorus Sphinx

Welcome to the Stronghold, Sons and Daughters of the Storm!

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Welcome home, Captain Gab'riel!

For certing purposes: the RP requirements are waived for Gab'riel.

AstoriaFallen

Your return home is welcome, Captain Vetreliði.

For certing purposes: the RP requirements are waived for Vetreliði.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:03 pm

SoA Name: Akun'kamal
    Owner's Name: Anderleit
    Desired Rank: Reaver
    Link to Completed RP: [x]

History: Joining due to participation in the KATastrophe event. Having come across the massive raid during his wanderings in the roguelands, Akun gladly joined in with the Vikings. With a thrall capture under his belt and a new title to his name, he's yet to regret the decision, and looks forward to seeing what else his new pride can offer him.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff