Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Adult Profiles]
[HERO] Jae-Seong Muk - Approved

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:54 pm

User Image

Jae-Seong Muk

"Alone or not, you gotta walk forward.”

HERO

xxxxxxALIASxx
xxxAxxxxx█ Jade Rabbit
xxxxxLAGExx
xxxxixxxx█ 25
xxxxxiGENDERxx
xxxxxxxxi█ Male
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxx
xxxnxxxxx█ 5’9” / 157 lbs
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Demiromantic / Pansexual
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Professional Hero!

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ He was born very optimistic and super sassy, will always find humor/inspiration/something positive in the bad times. It helps him give his best even in the most difficult situations. However, he also uses this optimism as a mask- knowing that things will work out, but this is mostly to spite the voice in the back of his head. Speaks in an enthusiastic way, but direct despite his optimism and prefers to say things like they are, no matter how unpleasant it may sound. So, him having no filter when speaking can be too harsh and may hurt others. Loves to talk about controversial topics and is opinionated about them too, always interested in different kinds of subjects and ready for debates. He also loves challenges and will never turn down a dare. Is quick and full of fire, rushing through life, looking for adventure and trying new things. He’s got a big heart and is readily sociable, going with the flow and accepts change easily. His careless approach to life can attract criticism from everyone else since he’s always taking unnecessary risks. He can push people’s buttons just for fun and thinks he’s always right, being over-confident leads him to making many mistakes. Always tries to be positive so he’ll listen and forgive but will keep an eye out to make sure you don’t take advantage of him. Showing love is hard for him because generally he feel’s unsure of true feelings and runs away from darker emotions. Can get very upset and impulsive when feeling overwhelmed, alienated/alone, or having to express his emotions in words.
xxxxxxPECULIARITYxx
xxxxxxxxxLunar Affinity: His senses are enhanced from the moon, and is able to absorb lunar energy- using abilities related to the affinity. He gains more strength, is faster and more durable, etc. He is slightly weaker during the day, but since the moon is still present at times he still gain’s some of the energy. The amount of energy that he absorbs from the moon also depends on the lunar cycle. He is weaker towards the beginning of the new moon, but will be the strongest during a full moon. From absorbing the energy of the moon, he can release it with attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. from huge rays of energy that knock over targets or singe them with the light.

Techniques/Attacks:

Enhanced durability- ability to resist damage is higher then normal, allowing him to take numerous hits of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the affects.
Enhanced stamina- can sustain himself without tiring longer then normal, but not high enough on a supernatural level.
Enhanced strength- his strength is beyond that of a normal human. Can lift up heavier objects, wield oversized weapons, can crush smaller items that normally wouldn’t be able to break so easily.
Enhanced leap- can jump farther and/or higher than the average human.
Lunar blasts- releases lunar energy blasts from his hands.
Lunar cutting- Uses lunar energy to cut through opponents like a sharp knife or sword.
Lunar spikes- projects lunar energy in the form of spikes/darts.
Lunar infusion- empowers and energizes anything touched or used with lunar energy.
Lunar zaps- tiny short releases of lunar energy to cause pain or discomfort, too low-powered to be destructive.

Weak points:
The moon and it’s lunar cycle are associated with his emotions and subconscious. During a full moon, it enhances his lunacy. He reverts to a feral mind while in the presence of a full moon, focusing solely on a primal state prone to violence and survival instinct. He can completely lose awareness of his normal self if influenced too much by his emotions. Because he’s strongest during a full moon, he either needs to take a sedative for the night or lock himself up.
On the night of a new moon, he loses all ability because there's no moon for him to absorb from.
The more he uses the energy he’s absorbed, the more tired he gets even with enhanced stamina- he’ll tire himself out.
His enhanced durability lets him resist damage more, but this doesn’t make him immune, immortal, or gain regenerative abilities. Once a fight is over, all the pain comes rushing to him at once and depending on the extent of damage he’s taken- it can make him pass out.
His lunar attacks can also harm him as well, he’s not immune to them. With the blasts from his hands, he can singe his own hands- so he wear’s gloves, however it also restricts the assault of the blast.
His lunar cutting can only be used through weapons that he’s infused with lunar energy.

xxxxxxLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Wandering through the woods
xxxxxxxxx█ Mint
xxxxxxxxx█ Dangerous activities
xxxxxxxxx█ Reading & Philosophy
xxxxxxxxx█ Sweet's (pastries, candies, cake, etc.)
xxxxxxxxx█ Sealife
xxxxxxDISLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Dumb/Selfish people
xxxxxxxxx█ Responsibility
xxxxxxxxx█ Being constrained
xxxxxxxxx█ Dogs
xxxxxxxxx█ Cheap liquor

xxxxxxHISTORYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ The only thing Jae-Seong is letting people know about him is that he was born into a well-known family of heroes. He's the black sheep- or rabbit- of the family and doesn't like them and doesn't like discussing it.
xxxxxxAPPEARANCExx
xxxxxxxxx█ He's got a tattoo of two geometric rabbits facing away from each other, and a faded moon behind them on his upper back.

User Image

Hero's outfit:

User Image

xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxx
xxxxxxxxx
- Suji
- Madness
- Ifuudoudou
- Call Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Looks good, approved!

*Stamps both of your foreheads with a seal
of approval*

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗶𝘁

Moon Phase ♤ 🌒 Where ♤ -- With ♤ -- Mood ♤ -- Wearing ♤ This Profile ♤ Here

─────────────── ☾ ───────────────

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

─────────────── ☾ ───────────────

Themes: Suji - Madness - Ifuudoudou

Quirk:
Lunar Affinity: His senses are enhanced from the moon, and is able to absorb lunar energy- using abilities related to the affinity. He gains more strength, is faster and more durable, etc. He is slightly weaker during the day, but since the moon is still present at times he still gain’s some of the energy. The amount of energy that he absorbs from the moon also depends on the lunar cycle. He is weaker towards the beginning of the new moon, but will be the strongest during a full moon. From absorbing the energy of the moon, he can release it with attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. from huge rays of energy that knock over targets or singe them with the light.

(OOC: )

Quote:

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[color=cyan][/color][imgleft]http://i63.tinypic.com/f5626x.jpg[/imgleft]

[align=center][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2qlg65j.png[/img][/align]

[color=#00A86B][align=center][size=26]𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗶𝘁[/size][/align][/color]

[align=center][color=#20BF9F][b]Moon Phase ♤[/b] 🌒 [b]Where ♤[/b] -- [b]With ♤[/b] -- [b]Mood ♤[/b] -- [b]Wearing ♤[/b] This [b]Profile ♤[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25322418]Here[/url][/color][/align]

[color=#aaaabb][align=left]─────────────── ☾ ───────────────[/align][/color]

[align=center][color= #008B8B]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color] [color=#993333]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color][/align]

[color=#aaaabb][align=right]─────────────── ☾ ───────────────[/align][/color]

[align=center][color=#29AB87]Themes:[/color] [url=https://youtu.be/WYvCEzhGVAo]Suji[/url] - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0SgwWmF9w]Madness[/url] - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95rV4SufJsM]Ifuudoudou[/url][/align]

[color=#20B2AA][align=right]Quirk:
[spoiler][b]Lunar Affinity:[/b] His senses are enhanced from the moon, and is able to absorb lunar energy- using abilities related to the affinity. He gains more strength, is faster and more durable, etc. He is slightly weaker during the day, but since the moon is still present at times he still gain’s some of the energy. The amount of energy that he absorbs from the moon also depends on the lunar cycle. He is weaker towards the beginning of the new moon, but will be the strongest during a full moon. From absorbing the energy of the moon, he can release it with attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. from huge rays of energy that knock over targets or singe them with the light.[/spoiler][/align][/color]

[color=#29AB87]
[align=left](OOC: )[/color]
[spoiler]
[quote=][/quote]
[quote=][/quote]
[/spoiler][/align]

[align=right][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/1xxycn.png[/img][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/fkunnp.jpg[/img][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/28jcx1t.jpg[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:07 pm
User Image

R E L A T I O N S H I P
K E Y

F R I E N D S H I P
✷✷✷✷✷ ⇢ I know your face and name, that's it.
✷✷✷✷ ⇢ An occasional hello and goodbye, barely just an acquaintance.
✷✷✷✷✷ ⇢ We sort of talk and you seem nice enough.
✷✷✷✷✷ ⇢ I like you well enough to hold a conversation!
✷✷✷✷✷ ⇢ We hang out together frequently.
✷✷✷✷✷ ⇢ Absolute best friends, you basically know just nearly everything about me.

L O V E
♥♥♥♥♥ ⇢ I don't really care about you at all.
♥♥♥♥ ⇢ You're just a friend.
♥♥♥♥♥ ⇢ Well.. you're cute I guess.
♥♥♥♥♥ ⇢ I enjoy looking at your face, wanna make out?
♥♥♥♥♥ ⇢ ...What are these feelings? You're all I think about.
♥♥♥♥♥ ⇢ I.. want to enjoy this feeling more. I think I'm in love.

A T T R A C T I O N
♦♦♦♦♦ ⇢ Sorry, not sorry, you're not my type.
♦♦♦♦ ⇢ Not enough to take interest.
♦♦♦♦♦ ⇢ You're cute, that's about it.
♦♦♦♦♦ ⇢ I'd tap that.
♦♦♦♦♦ ⇢ You're very attractive, I'm sure every one falls for you.
♦♦♦♦♦ ⇢ You are literally all I can think about, please come to bed with me?

H A T E
✘✘✘✘✘ ⇢ No hater's here, I like your presence enough.
✘✘✘✘ ⇢ Slightly annoy me, but I can handle it.
✘✘✘✘✘ ⇢ Can you stop talking please?
✘✘✘✘✘ ⇢ Let's just say I wouldn't put any trust in you.
✘✘✘✘✘ ⇢ I am about to punch you in the face.
✘✘✘✘✘ ⇢ Do not be near me, EVER.

User Image
Oliver

✷✷✷✷✷
♥♥♥♥
♦♦♦♦
✘✘✘✘✘

Opinions:
We met at Smokey's Lounge up at the bar, had a few drinks together. I remember enjoying the conversation and learned that he was a private detective! He's a fun guy so far, I'd like to hang out again! Preferably the bar..

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Erwin
User Image

✷✷✷✷
♥♥♥♥♥
♦♦♦♦
✘✘✘✘✘

Opinions:
He's my neighbor in the Ivy Hills Apartment's. That's literally it.

User Image
Kaden

✷✷✷✷✷
♥♥♥♥♥
♦♦♦♦
✘✘✘✘✘

Opinions:
Oh boy here we go-
Okay so first time I actually came across this guy was when I was all loony in the head from my stupid quirk. It was a full moon, I didn't have enough time to get back to my place. This guy was the unfortunate soul who found me in the alley. There are a few things I remember from that night, but not much. I think he took me home?
After that I met him again with his friend at Smokey's Lounge, let's just say it was an awkward meet-up. I apologized and he seemed to take it rather well actually. I see him more now at the bar and I think he's fun to hang out with.
I may also just really want to make out with him.

Mitch
User Image

✷✷✷✷✷
♥♥♥♥♥
♦♦♦♦♦
✘✘✘✘✘

Opinions:
Met him the night I saw Kaden again for the 2nd time. I only really know that he's a friend of Kaden's, that's just about it.

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
[Adult Profiles]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items