Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:35 pm
User Image

Alexander Wright_______________

Alexander shuts the door once ko is in the car before getting in himself, he places his finger on his lips like it’s a secret. He can’t help but tease the other as he starts to drive. He was too cute not to pick on, he loved it. But after a minute he parks his car, getting out and he opens the door ko. The park was having a light festival, the biggest showing of lights in the country in fact. ”They have game booths set up and even food stands. It’s not much but going to a nice restaurant and not eating would raise some flags...” he says with a sad sigh, feeling bad he can’t take the other out on a decent date.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:40 pm
Ko poured but he let it it go for now as Alexander drove off. His mind had wandered off as he looked out the window to see the scenery pass him by. He started out of his thoughts when Alexander parked the car. Where were they? He gave the other male a smile aa he stepped out of the car, straightening as he stretched. He reached out and placed a hand on the other's arm and shook his head. "No, it's fine. I love things like this. Plus, I'm not really a fancy place type person." he replied with a soft laugh before grabbing Alexander by the wrist and heading to the nearest booth. "Come on. Let's see what kind of games they got." he said, looking around in curiosity a bit at awe at the games and other things around him. It had been a long time since he jad been to a festival due to his work with being a cop. But he was happy to have the chance again.

Kariey123"

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:52 am
User Image

Alexander Wright_______________

Alexander smiles a bit at the other, he was happy that Ko seemed to enjoy his choice in a date. He walks over to a booth, it was a shooting gallery where you knock down the prize. ”I bet you can take out all the prizes” he says as he puts down some money for a game, handing the rifle over to Ko with a smile. He wanted the other to enjoy the date and want to go on another one with him. But if push comes to shove he won’t force Ko to date him, but then again he was very convincing.

DragonMistress07
I never got a notification of your reply and for some reason, then looked at the quote and there is a quotation at the end of my user name! Haha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:26 pm
Ko raised an eyebrow before taking the rifle. "Of course I can. But I won't. Gotta save some toys for the kids." he replied with a smile before aiming the rifle and then firing. He got all the shots with ease much to the shock of the owner of the booth. He chose a giant, stuffed black bat with blue eyes before showing it off to Alexander. "Did you want one, Alexander?" He asked, hugging the doll close to him as he watched the blonde for an answer. Even though he was a guy, he just adored stuffed animals and didn't really care who knew it. And the bat kind of reminded of Alexander with the other bring a vampire and all. So, far the date was off to a good start and he wondered if it would continue to do so as the night progressed.

Kariey123

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash