Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A Nighttime Encounter (Kariey123 and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:38 pm
User Image

Alexander Wright_______________

Alexander nods some as he just looks at Jem, still unsure of he should trust the dog. But he walks into the apartment and shakes his head as he says, ”no. I’m not thirsty.”. He looks though the house some, it made him feel a little jealous of Ko. All his life him and the band lived in a s**t orphanage, then they moved out to a tour bus. He’s never actually had a home, but he guesses the bus could be home. It felt like home with the others, a happy home. ”I can help you shop with your bum arm.” he tells him with an excited smile, he’s never really been to a grocery store before so yeah he was excited.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:05 pm
User Image

Ko nodded at his refusal as Jem trotted over to her bed and decided to take a nap. She knew her master would be safe with the not-human. He had that vibe about him. He looked over at him, thinking about it before nodding. "Okay. Just let me change my clothes and then I'll be ready to go." he added to the other as he disappeared into his bedroom, managing to close the door with his free hand. After a few seconds of struggling he settled himself into a plain t-shirt, jeans, boots and a simple blue jacket. He tied his hair into a ponytail, made sure he had his wallet, cell and keys and then headed back to Alexander. "Now, I'm ready to go." he said with a soft smile at the other, secretly thankful that Alexander offered to help him as he didn't think he would be able to do it himself.

Kariey123

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:12 pm
User Image

Alexander looks over at ko as he came out of the room, nodding as he opens the front door for him. The more he waited the more he got excited for the grocery store. ”Well lets go!” he says with a glint in his eyes, he was almost child like. When they got to the grocery store, he stood out a lot. He let off an air about him that made him stand out. A woman offers him a free sample and he looks at him. Turning to ko, holding the sample out for the other to eat. ”Try it!” he tells the pink haired male, unable to eat it himself.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:45 pm
User Image

Ko just gave him a look, shaking his head in amusement as he followed the other out the door, making sure to lock it after making sure Jem was good. After they got to tje grocery store, he made to grab a cart and then head deeper into the store. He looked over at Alexander and wandered why he was so excited about a store as well as free samples. He stated at the sample then back at Alexander and shook his head. "I'm allergic to this type of food." he said with an apologetic smile at them as the sample was cooked salmon. Which he was allergic to. And once again he wondered why Alexander didn't take it. "I'm going to get my groceries. You can come if you want or wander around. It's up to you." he added with a smile before heading towards the frozen section of the store.

Kariey123
I feel like something should happen but i have no idea of what...

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:57 pm
User Image

Alexander nods and carefully throws the sample away, he doesn’t think anyone would want to touch it after him. He didn’t know people could be allergic to fish, it was strange to him. Then again it was normal for people to have food allergies. His throat started to feel dry and he got a prickle in the back of his throat. The cravings were starting to hit him, he clenches his fist tightly. After a moment his hand starts to bleed, and he looks at his hand. Licking the blood off of it, his wound healing quickly. His own blood won’t hold him off long before the craving started to get worse. His heart starts to accelerate, trying to keep his calm in the store.

DragonMistress07
agreed haha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:31 pm
User Image

Ko continued to shop, placing things in the cart, what he needeneeded, before moving on to rje next aisle. He wondered where Alexander went but decided that what the other did was none of his business. Just then, a scent of copper hit his nose and he realized that his neck was bleeding once again. Damn it. He quickly headed to the pharmacy isle to get some gauze and to head to the bathroom to rewrap the wound. He didn't even know how it started bleeding in the first place but he must have pulled the stiches at somw point. What he didn't know was that his blood carried a very unique scent that only vampires could smell but since he believed that vampires didn't exist, it was a moot point.

Kariey123

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:42 pm
User Image

Alexander went to the bathroom to catch his breath, trying to call someone from the band but no one was answering. They were up late last night and it’s early in the morning, no one is up. His eyes glowed bright red as he tried to keep focus, but nothing was working. Soon the bathroom filled with the smell of blood, he knew the smell, it was Ko. His eyes slowly fall onto Koyuki as he stands at the door. Walking over to her with a dazed expression his hands rest onto his shoulders. He looks out of it, almost as in a trance as his breath is heavy. ”Forgive me...” he says faintly as his hand slides down to ko’s wrist, biting down to feed on his blood.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:01 pm
User Image

Ko started when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Alexander staring at him, his eyes red. Wait. Red? He seemed to be almost in a trance and that worried him. "Alexander?" he asked uncertain of why the other was acting like this but then the vampire angle came back into his line of thought. "What are you--oh!" was his response when Alexander bit down on his wrist and started to drink his blood. Well, damn. So the vampire thing was true. Wasn't this a new development. He had no idea of why he was so calm but he allowed the other to drink. He was a sucker for helping those in need and the blonde look like he could use the blood. He just hoped no one came in as he wouldn't even know how to explain it.

Kariey123

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:45 pm
User Image

Alexander seems to relax as he tasted the blood on his tounge, he slowly releases ko’s wrist and licks the wrist to stop the bleeding. He gives the officer an apologetic look as he releases his wrist. He takes a step back and wipes his mouth, his eyes full of guilt. ”I-I’m sorry. I’m sorry... I’m so sorry.” he repeats himself as he takes a deep breath, his eyes full of regret. The blood tasted sweet and had an addicting quality to it, but the big secret is out. The one he kept for year and years, as long as he could remember.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:58 pm
User Image

Koyuki just stared at him for a minute before shaking his head. "No, it's fine." he replied, waving away the apology. "I'm not angry at you. I kinda figured out what you were a while ago." he added after, shrugging sheepishly and smiling slightly at the other. He looked at his wrist closely and didn't see a mark. Huh. That was interesting. "And if you are worried about me telling anyone, don't be. No one would believe me anyway." he finished before finishing wrapping up his neck and tying the bandage off. He was telling the truth. Even if he had told anyone, he would be laughed at and ridiculed. Well, more than he was now but he never cared for what other's thought so it didn't matter at that point.

Kariey123

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:09 pm
User Image

Alexander can’t seem to make eye contact with ko, frowning still. He was worried as he glances at the door, his jaw tightening. ”how long?” he ask as he walks over to him, taking the clean gauze. He wraps the gauze gently around the officers neck. He still felt guilty about biting the young man, worried. ”You have a point about no one believing you... were out there.” he says with a soft voice as he steps away from the officer and washes the blood from his hands.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm
User Image

Ko looked up from his wrist when he was asked a question. "Hmm? Ah. Since the alley last night." he replied after a few minutes of silence, surprised at Alexander's actions of helping him rebandage his neck. He just watched the other before shrugging. "Yeah. I suppose you are. There's nothing me or the police can really do about the supernatural." he added after a second before starting to head to the exit of tbhe bathroom and resume his shopping. "In any case, like I said before, your secret is safe with me." he finished with a small smile at the other before leaving Alexander to leave or do whatever he wished. The other man said that he was going to help him shop but maybe said male probably wanted nothing to do with him at the moment so he just let it be for now. Vampires were real. He didn't think he was going to get over that anytime soon.

Kariey123

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:38 pm
User Image

Alex should have figured that his secret was given up at that moment. But he follows the other out of the bathroom. He said he was going to help shop and he intended to keep his promise. In the back of his mind he wasn’t sure if he should trust Koyuki, even if he did promise. Those can be broken easily and he had doubt that what he was saying was the truth. None the less he will trust him, after all he just fed off of him. ”You’re not afraid of me?” he ask in a quiet tone as he glances at him nervously.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:54 pm
User Image

Koyuki got his cart and pulled it over to him. He turned to look back at Alexander before shaking his head. "No. Should I be?" he replied before turning back around and continued on his shopping trip. He noticed that he was going to need Alexnader's help for the higher shelves as he didn't think he could do it with a bum arm. Sigh. He hated being injured. He paused in his walk to look back at the other. "You coming?" he asked after a second of staring at the other male, waiting for him to join him. He wondered what Alexander's friends would think about this? Not that he cared, but still. He snorted at that thought before turning back around. He could sense that the other was sceptical about his promise but unlike most people he always kept his promises. Always.

Kariey123

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:52 pm
User Image

Alexander was shocked whe ko said he wasn’t afraid of him, his whole life he was terrified of people knowing what he was. He was so lucky to meet his family when he did and now he met Koyuki. A smile forms on his lips as he follows the injured man, helping him with the high up items. ”This is actually my first time in a grocery store.” he admits with a cheerful tone as he looks around quickly.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces