Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:38 pm
Mailse didn't often get to enjoy Turn's End festivities, and this turn had been no different for her - more important people with weyrmates and children that needed to be tended to had elected to go, and it was only much, much later in the evening when she'd been relieved of her shift that she made what she felt was a very meager appearance.

Some of the less energetic bodies had already retreated from the get together - or those who had found more exciting activities to get to. That made some more familiar faces stand out. One in particular was both a surprise and not. And here I thought he would have found a familiar face to settle in with. Perhaps too early, Mailse noted to herself, watching the blond from across the room for a few minutes before busying herself away with some other thought.

Maybe food. Then maybe she'd retire herself, the way she did every turn.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:28 pm
If there were festivities, and he didn't happen to have duties of some kind, Herg'r was all over them from start to finish. Provided he didn't slump over snoring somewhere, or take the party elsewhere. Regardless, it still counted. Tonight, he wasn't quite to either point just yet, but he'd been at it long enough that he'd definitely lost count of his drinks.

But really, outside of effects of things like reaction time and coordination, there was very little difference between sober Herg'r and drunk Herg'r. It wasn't like he could get any more boisterous or friendly than he already was. He'd happily laugh and wrestle with his wingmates in whatever state he was in.

It was late enough in the evening that that state was decidedly disheveled, but it worked for him, more or less. He'd long since lost the tie that had been keeping his hair tamed, and there was wine on his shirt, but it was Turn's End. Even if it hadn't been, he wouldn't have cared. He was entirely too relaxed a man to be vain.

So not a thought was spared about his appearance when he caught sight of a very familiar face...but not one who often turned up to parties! He excused himself from his present company with some parting backslaps and made his way toward Mailse with an enthusiastic wave (as though he was easy to miss). "Let you out, did they? About time!"

demon_pachabel
my voice for him is so damn vague and unreliable still I am sorry ;~;

Meepfur
Crew

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:12 am
Barely a moment of taking in the rest of the festivity had passed when the tall man crossed the room and Mailse found herself picking over the other faces around to try and guess who had caught Herg'r's attention. She'd discounted herself from such a thought quickly, content in what nothingness she was, finding herself completely surprised when he did call out to her.

She pointed to herself with an inquisitive expression, waiting for confirmation before she spoke up. "I do occasionally get some time to use how I wish when all of those tots of yours actually sleep," Mailse answered with a soft smile. While he wasn't responsible for all of them (or half, or a quarter....), playing them all off as his fault was something she found some humor in. It wasn't as if he wouldn't have kept them all for his own anyways.

"It looks as if I have missed most of the fun," she noted, with no hint of disappointment in her voice, taking a moment to smooth out the large man's shirt like a fussy mother - which really, she was.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:37 am
The large man rumbled up a deep chuckle at that response, equal parts fond and exceedingly proud of all of those tots, even the ones he hadn't had a role in producing. Any little who wanted to climb on him or Hyglath was just as welcome as any others, whether they were tiny blonde barbarians in the making or not. Shove one into his arms and he would very happily carry it around all day, regardless of whose it was. Shards, someone could insist that a babe was his even if it very obviously was not, and he would be perfectly content to decide that it was anyway. "Not keeping you quite busy enough, are they? Maybe I'll have to teach a few of them to be a bit more nocturnal."

The bronzerider gave a dismissive way with one large hand. "Hardly! Only the best of the best are left standing this late, so you've only missed the crowd. The fun stayed." And its name was Herg'r. When she'd finished fussing at his shirt - which he had no objection to at all - he held out his arm. "I'm willing to bet there's even wine to be found still. Maybe even a bubblypie or two."

demon_pachabel

Meepfur
Crew

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas