Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter_Cry
Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:37 pm
User Image

These are the old records of our students, if you wish to re enroll them please do so with in the next week

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:41 pm
User Image
My name is: Vali Loki Tyr

But you may call me: Val or Loki

As you can see I am: male

I am proudly: a god

I have been alive for: so long I can't remember but appearance wise I'm 21

I was born on: a day, to be honest I don't really remember so I just celebrate it on April 1st

My talents are: painting, drawing, dance, and music especially guitar. However I mostly want to follow the path of the visual artist since music and dance are more a hobby than anything. I also have the ability to control fire and other powers but that's a whole different thing.

My story is: long so I'm not going to get into it but if you read up on Norse Mythology you'll get the majority of it.

I am unique because: I'm a born prankster, good at art, and have a pocket full of candy and pranks everywhere I go. I'm also a really laid back person some may even say lazy but when I find things that are interesting, I will go all out. I'm also a person with unpredictable behavior and tend to make mistakes often but I'll always take them in stride. Many also refer to me as an innocent mass of evil and a genius in creating problems anywhere I go. I'm also the type of person that always wants to know everything, even another person’s problem. However despite all this I actually care deeply for those important to me and will do anything to help them to the best of my ability, even kill.

I like: good pranks, spending time with others, reading poetry, anything dealing with music, video games, raves, and sweets

I dislike: bad pranks, anyone who tries to hurt those I care about, tight spaces, and bitter things

The person behind my mask is: Specter_Cry  

Specter_Cry
Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

Dusk_Sonata64

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image
My name is: Skylar Hart

But you may call me: Sky

As you can see I am: Female

I am proudly: Human

I have been alive for: 18

I was born on: January 29

My talents are: Singing, dancing, playing the drums

My story is: none of your business really, just another story of a dysfunctional family that's really all there is to it.

I am unique because: I look like just another punk, but once you get to know me I'm nothing like that. Some people say I act a bit different in some situations, but hey, who doesn't?

I like: Anime of almost any kind, nerding out, music

I dislike: Needles, reckless behavior, fighting in general

The person behind my mask is: Dusk_Sonata64  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:16 pm
User Image
My name is: Demi Regina Gail

But you may call me: De

I am proudly: Vampire

I have been alive for: '18'

I was born on: September 20

My talents are: Guitar, Acrobats, Drawing, and being able to manipulate the shadows... and some other things

My story is: Ive had a long life, and I don't have the patience to tell it.

I am unique because: Stubborn, observant, sarcastic, blunt

I like: Drawing, Photography, Literature, Mythology

I dislike: loud people, liars, judgmental people

The person behind my mask is: Weesey  

Weesey

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Compal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:29 am
User Image

My name is: Cassandra Cheshire

But you may call me: Cassy or Kitty

As you can see I am: Female, duh

I am proudly: Cheshire Cat

I have been alive for: 21

I was born on: June 12th

My talents are: Transformation, Cassy has a purple cat form and a human form with cat ears and a tail.

Powers of Illusion, exactly that....powers of illusion.

Master Violinist, Cass can play anything!

Dance, Cass is light on her feet and very graceful. She loves to play her violin and dance at the same time!

My story is: Cassy was born human on June 12th, 21 years ago, but she was born with cat ears and a tail. Growing up she realized the extent of what she could do. Because she is "different" her parents home schooled her. Once Cassy proved she could use her powers of illusion to "hide" her ears and tail, her parents finally agreed she could attend college.

I am unique because: Cassy is sweet and mischievous all at the same time. Only one person other then her parents know she is anything but normal.

I like: Cassy loves fish, both raw and cooked. Sushi is the way to this girls heart. She also likes wandering around as a cat when she has nothing better to do.

I dislike: Cassy can't stand when people are mean to animals. Cat food, Even though she is a cat, that stuff tastes nasty!

The person behind my mask is: Compal  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:30 am
User Image
My name is: Lena June Perellis

But you may call me: June, Juju, Lena

I am proudly: Phoenix

I have been alive for: Too long

I was born on: Most recent rebirth was June 11th.

My talents are: Human talents consist of:
Pianist- I can play all kinds of music on the piano from Rock to Classical.

Singer- I have an amazing voice but I'm too scared to sing in front of people. I feel too vulnerable.

Dancer- Just like I'm fluent on the piano, I can dance anything from Pop to Ballet.

Supernatural Talents are:
Fire- Being a Phoenix, I have control of fire. I can create fire from thin air and manipulate it.

Rebirth- Every time I die, I am reborn in flames. I'm always alone when I'm reborn.

My story is: Not much to tell. I'm a Phoenix. I've lived for a very long time and will continue to live even longer. I'm reborn with all the memories of my past lives and I never start out younger then 16.

I am unique because: I have a Phoenix form.

I like: Peonies, honest people, a good book, the sun.

I dislike: Rude people, drama, peanuts.

The person behind my mask is: Compal  

Compal

Specter_Cry
Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image
My name is: Raiden Tamotsu

But you may call me: Rai

As you can see I am: male

I am proudly: Kitsune

I have been alive for: 23 years

I was born on: September 29th

My talents are: singing, dancing, and playing bass guitar. I can also shape shift though the two main forms I take are my human form and my fox form. I also control lightning but that's not that important.

My story is: none of your damn business honestly, if I feel like telling you I will but not right now.

I am unique because: I'm a very laid back yet blunt person who prefers to do things the way I want when I want to. I also don't take anybody's s**t and will never back down from a fight. I also hate when people screw with my friends so better leave them alone or we're gonna have some issues, capiche.

I like: playing bass guitar, anime (a secret indulgence), and anything dealing with music pretty much/.

I dislike: overly sweet things, people telling me what to do, and people messing with those I care about

The person behind my mask is: Specter_Cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My name is: Eros Amadeo

But you may call me: Eros or handsome

As you can see I am: Male

I am proudly: God of Love

I have been alive for: 22 years

I was born on: February 14th

My talents are: Too many to name off.

My story is: Look it up in a history book.

I am unique because: I am quite the charmer and I enjoy flirting with both genders for love applies to both men and women alike. I like to tease those who I have set my eye on. I also have a tendency to spread the love with an arrow or two like my roman cousin. I am also pretty chill so nothing angers me.

I like: Reading love books and painting.

I dislike: Thieves and loud noise.

The person behind my mask is: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx  

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Weesey

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:38 pm
User Image
My name is: Fallon Reid LeMuyine

But you may call me: None

I am proudly: Ghost

I have been alive for: Appears 24

I was born on: January 1st

My talents are: Voice imitation, sports, technology, I am able to possess mannequins and technology.

My story is: I was born into a wealthy family that was usually very happy. I was a straight A student and valedictorian for high school. However one night i was in the wrong at the wrong time.

I am unique because: I like talking to people and making friends, watching movies and having fun. I have my serious moments but not too serious.

I like: Technology and sports

I dislike: Angry people, snakes, people that whine

The person behind my mask is: Weesey  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:59 pm
User Image
My name is: Francene Rechter

But you may call me: Frisk

I am proudly: Half human, half monster (class: skeleton)

I have been alive for: 23

I was born on: December 11th

My talents are: Singing, dancing, playing guitar and violin, fashion, performing.

Blue Magic: A powerful magic that enables her to grab someone's soul and move them. She can also combine this with her bone attacks to create ghostly blue bones that will harm people that try to move through them. As long as someone is still though, no harm is done.

Telepathy: Frisk has been mute since she was a small child, but she has the ability to project speech through her telepathy. It is heard aloud like a voice, she just isn't moving her mouth. She is capable of talking one on one with people through the mind as well and if daring enough, peer into thoughts. She isn't' fond of the last one though, as the last time she did she saw things she wishes she could forget.

Bone Bender: She can summon bones to attack and defend herself. This includes very large, skeletal blasters that are vaguely shaped like dragons skulls.

My story is: Her story is one she doesn't much like to talk about, and very few know the details of. If someone wishes to know about her, they would need to spend time with her in order even break the surface of the vast ocean that is Frisk.

I am unique because:

Merciful: Not much of a violent person, she tends to avoid fighting as much as possible and instead will try resolving the problem peacefully. Not that she won't fight, but will try everything to not be violent.

Friendly: Gets along with just about anyone, even those perceived as being scary to others

Determined: No matter what is thrown in her way, she will conquer it. Stubborn is an understatement, especially when she knows that she's right.

Distant: Every since the death of her husband, she has been a bit emotionally detached. She can usually be seen smiling and having a good time with others, but when no one is looking, she tends to fall apart and is very quiet.

I like:
↳ Cozzy places
↳ Ketchup
↳ Spagetti
↳ Small animals
↳ Music

I dislike:
↳ Super greasy food
↳ Heat
↳ Cruelty
↳ Dust

The person behind my mask is: Rainbow Moonling  

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:42 pm
User Image
My name is: Giancarlo Lucifer Bezelbub

But you may call me: Gia, Carlo, Demon

I am proudly: Demon

I have been alive for: Twenty-Two

I was born on: April 11th

My talents are: Painting

My story is: His story is a simple one but don't expect tragedy as he doesn't care for such nonesense. He is the next in line for the throne in Hell. His father had trained him to the point Gia became bored of Hell and his father's teachings. He took one day to visit the world of the humans and see someone painting. He was drawn to the innocence of the landscape the male was painting. Since then Gia had been on a roll to make painting his new hobby. He is even now attending a school for it.

I am unique because: Let us start with his more positive traits shall we? He is a very compassionate person. He will do anything if it means he will be able to help someone. He will even give the shirt off of his back. He is adaptable. Always ready to adapt to changes in his life. Leading to his next trait which is accepting. He is rather open and accepting of everything. He is a strong believer fate happens for a reason. He can be imaginative as well. He likes to daydream a lot. Causing him to become a little scatter brained at times.

Gia has his bad traits as well. The main one is his ability to escape reality into his day dreams. His mind is normally set to disappear into a world of make believe when he feels stressed about something. Sometimes not the healthiest thing to do and normally just causes more trouble for him. He lacks the will to fight. He always has in the end. Some even call it being lazy. He is rather indecisive at times as well. When asked for his opinion on something he will change his answer several times before settling on the final one.

I like: Water Ovals, Painting, reading, and sitting in a big throne.

I dislike: Sour foods, Being woken from naps, Deep water.

The person behind my mask is: Benihime213  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My name is: Keisuke Tanaka

But you may call me: Kei

I am proudly: Fallen Angel

I have been alive for: 17

I was born on: October 16

My talents are: He is known to be an active parkour traceur and is passionate about music, playing the drums as his instrument of choice. His racial abilities are the following:

tab tab Flight ; he has black angel wings capable of flying towards high distances. It will not work when the appendages are seriously injured or when he is running out of stamina. His wings are mostly concealed and they appear and disappear in form of black smoke.

tab tab Feather Assault; he can shoot barrages of feathers towards his targets. Current maximum distance is 12 meters with his skill level.

tab tab Rahab’s Blade; a dark sword that allows him to incapacitate enemies through slashing and decapitation. However, he can only attack one enemy at a time since the weapon is suited for one-on-one combat rather than dealing with multiple adversaries.

My story is: Keisuke is born to two fallen angels who are both warriors, but still taking human jobs under the guise of having to hide both their wings. He has younger a brother named Mashiro, five years younger than him but going through the diverging aspiration of becoming a teacher instead of being an artist. But still, despite living a good life, there is still the possibility that the hunters will keep a close on eye on them. Hence, they have to defend themselves with weapons. Keisuke was granted the sword from Rahab, the fallen angel of violence, as his main weapon. As of recently, he had slain a total of 657 hunters who dared to cross him and his family.

His decision to start fresh into the academy stemmed from the fact that he wanted to learn something new and to possibly meet new friends along the way. Though it would meant staying away from his family for a long time, it would all be worth it.

I am unique because: He is known to be a fun-loving and fearless dude, finding something positive in every situation he is in. Plus, he is focused when being engrossed into something he's passionate about, making sure to get the job done. Also, he is not afraid to try something new, even if it means to help a friend in need. Just don't test his patience because when he has his limit, there will be hell to pay.

I like: sweet and spicy food, music (preferably rock), arts, parkour, flying

I dislike: spiders (he has extreme arachnophobia), being interrupted when doing something, fallen angel hunters, dairy products (he's lactose intolerant), anyone insulting his hobbies

The person behind my mask is: Kurisuchin Saiyuki  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:01 pm
User Image
My name is: Lacy Mayhew

But you may call me: Cyan, Clover

I am proudly: Nixie

I have been alive for: 20 Years

I was born on: February 12th

My talents are: Singing/Dancing/Adept at playing the viola and violin/(Vintage) fashion design
///
Supernaturally: Shapeshifting (to a mermaid-like being, abandoning her human appearance) // An otherworldly singing voice that can partly alter water flow, if mixed with her magic; besides stir up a breeze or boost plant growth // Capability to breathe underwater regardless of appearance // Some capability to talk to avian species through song.

My story is: That’s... not something likely to be talked about, despite most of it being positive in tone. Life turned on its end for a while, while it improved within the past few years.

I am unique because: Tries to be considerate of others, overall positive in outlook, logical for the most part in negative situations. Tends to either be forward or, when off-put, more hesitant, yet pressure can cause her to take a more direct and honest, if not brash, tone. Sort of good at going at an attempted positivity, forcing herself on a spur to move past negativity/tension. Highly observant and perceptive, yet may not always voice things due to second-guessing herself/the setting, this from earlier experience in interactions, having avoided being social for a moderate timeframe. Otherwise: generally go-with-the-flow, taking a flexible stance towards most things: trying to fit in better due to considerable difference in setting.

I like: Sugary things, bright-colored cloth, flowers, watery areas, dancing, tea, artwork, sea shells.

I dislike: Dry places, abrupt need for choices, being alone, fire, fishing lines, small spaces.

The person behind my mask is: Teuicui
— Art by Tripodal on Gaiaonline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:53 am
User Image
My name is: Sophia Silverwick

But you may call me: Sophie

I am proudly:Human

I have been alive for: 22

I was born on: May 6th

My talents are: Writing, story telling, crocheting (more of a hobby) and some sewing.

My story is: Being an only child, her parents gave her full support in her passion of following her dreams of being a writer. She was by no means spoiled but was taught about working for what you want and instilled a sense of pride of her work early on in life.

I am unique because: She is a raconteur, excelling in story telling. She can sometimes zone out if she is on a train of thought, shutting out the world around her at times. She is a hard worker, but can take the lead or follow and support the group. Sophia prides herself on honesty and anyone who lies to her, no matter how small, gets on her bad side. She tries to not seem condescending but sometimes uses words that some may not know or understand. While she is intelligent, she is a kind soul, wanting to help people however she can.

I like: crocheting, writing, vintage typewriters, antiquing, researching topics for writing

I dislike: Liars, bullies, plagiarism, conflict, running out of ink or misplacing writing utensils

The person behind my mask is: darkqueenie  

darkqueenie

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crystal Falls Visual & Performing Art University

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items