Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter_Cry
Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:35 pm
User Image

These are records of previous staff members if you wish to remain working here please move your records to the new area.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:37 pm
User Image
My name is: Kei Katsu

But you may call me: Kei or Playboy

As you can see I am: male

I am proudly: vampire

I have been alive for: a long time but I appear 27

I was born on: September 27th

My talents are: music, dance, modeling, and my powers as a vampire which consist of;
Hypnotism- I can do it via my eyes or my voice, usually through singing. However it takes a lot of concentration and it takes its toll on me, often making me tired or increasing my thirst

Quick Reflexes- I can dodge or catch pretty much anything coming at me as long as I see it

Immense Strength- I am extremely strong though I usually hold it back because I doesn't want to hurt people

Speed- I'm fast and light on my feet making me very hard to catch

Telepathy- I can speak directly to anyone's mind and often use it to converse with others in secret or when they are not in range of normal talking

My story is: a very long one so I won't get into details. However I will say this I wasn't always what I am now and what caused the transformation is something I don't really like remembering but I've learned to live with it over the years.

I am unique because: I'm a playboy through and through, I flirt with anyone I find even remotely attractive, luring them in with my sweet voice only to dump them a short time later once I grow bored. I enjoy poking at everyone and pissing people off simply because I find it amusing and will never turn down a drink if it's offered. I'm really laid back and just do whatever I please whenever I please with whoever I please, not giving two shits about anyone except the few I actually consider friends. However I do hold a secret, thanks to the life I've lived there is another Kei that rests inside me. A second personality who will do whatever it takes to get what he wants, even kill. A lover of blood and tears, this possessive being is the embodiment of my vampire instincts and can be very hard to control at times.

I like: anything that deals with music from singing to dancing, sweets, reading, astronomy, modeling, and acting.

I dislike: rude people, bitter food, being trapped, failure, hurting innocent people, and people getting in my way or telling me what to do.

My occupation: Dance Coach

The person behind my mask is: Specter_Cry  

Specter_Cry
Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

Specter_Cry
Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:39 pm
User Image
My name is: Enapay Chayton

But you may call me: Enapay or Ena

As you can see I am: male

I am proudly: human

I have been alive for: 25

I was born on: April 3rd

My talents are: painting, weaving, making jewelry, carving, and other hand made crafts like dreamcatchers

My story is: that I was born into a small tribe of Sioux Indians to the Chieftain of our tribe and his lovely wife. I was a well loved child and my family cared for me, my father and grandfather my beloved teachers showing me the ways of our people. Under my family's calm care I grew into a fine warrior and hunter, respected and loved by all in our tribe, and I lived a generally peaceful life. When I became of age to marry my father encouraged me to find a wife and I began to look but none of the women in our tribe appealed to me as anymore than a valued member of the tribe or friends. It wasn't until I reached the age of nineteen and fell in love with one of my fellow warriors, a kind and rambunctious boy of seventeen, that I finally discovered why I had no interest in the women of my tribe. It wasn't long after I fell in love that I told my parents my new found discovery and they willingly supported my choices. However my love was not returned and I was left heart-broken the day I heard that the one I had come to cherish had found a woman he adored. After that I lost all desires for love for quite sometime and just focused on my role in the tribe, much to the dismay of my parents. Time passed on and with in a few years I grew restless as I watched my beloved live happily with out me. It grew to a point that my family decided it was best that I leave home for a time and live a life outside of the tribe so that I may focus on me. I was reluctant at first but soon decided that it was a better idea than sitting around longing for someone I could never have and I bid my family and home good bye. I have since lived life as a traveler moving about, never staying in one place for long, and enjoying life as it comes to me until I came across the university where I happily took up teaching.

I am unique because: I am normally a rather calm person who is not easily angered and not much fazes me. I'm also rather laid back and very easy to get along with as long as you are kind to me. However when you finally do anger me I can be very dangerous as I do still have the blood of a warrior running through my veins and am very cruel when I'm angered enough. I am also not one to start fights but I will most definitely end them no matter who was the cause of it. Other than that I am a simple man with simple desires who enjoys the little things in life.

I like: to sing and dance as it reminds me of my home which I do miss even if my life away from my tribe has been an enjoyable one. I also love to play flute and guitar as both are very soothing to me and calm me when I most need it. I also enjoy doing the many crafts of my people, ranging from wood carving to jewelry making, and have a small little online shop that I sell my creations on as my way of earning money outside of my teaching.

I dislike: fighting as I think it's pointless and naive. I also am not a fan of bullies and people who have no respect for others, especially those who treat their elders harshly. I also hate when people take off my eye patch with out permission as it is the one thing that pisses me off due to personal reasons. I also can't stand people pitying me as it bothers me to no end because I see no point in it.

My occupation: Art Teacher with a focus in Native American crafts

The person behind my mask is: Specter_Cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:34 pm
User Image
My name is: Marcus Kagayaku

But you may call me: Marc or Sparkles

As you can see I am: Male

I am proudly: Fae Dragon (Rainbow)

I have been alive for: 35

I was born on: June 15th

My talents are: Drawing, color coordination, working with technology, bringing things 'to life' (animation), speaking languages.

Bending Light: His strongest ability to bend and use light at his will. He can summon it, or use an existing source, and either uses it to attack, defend, even make weapons. While he mostly uses this now just to annoy people or blind them, it is a very powerful ability.

Sparkles: So it's not actually glitter, it's a fae version of Pixie dust...but it's pretty much Glitter. And he will create it out of nothing and spread it EVERYWHERE. His favorite thing to do is create bubbles of glitter and throw them at people. His own personal Glitter Bombs.

True Form: He can take the form of a decent sized Fae Dragon. He can actually shrink this form down to Pixie sized, aka, the perfect size for a cage. This is something he rarely does as he doesn't want to appeal to any 'pet fanatics'. If he uses any of his abilities in this form, all the gems along his body will glow in their respective colors.

My story is: Marc tends to ignore his past. The memories of his family and those he lost are to much of a weight, so he locks those away and keeps them that way. To him, moving forward is the only direction, and that's the way he lives his life. Every moment counts and he intends to spend it all doing whatever he wants and everything that he loves.

I am unique because:
Tease: He loves to tease, poke, and be sarcastic. It's all in fun, but there are times that it's hard to tell whether he's really playing, or if he actually meant what he said. The ambiguity of his remarks gets him a wide array of reactions.

Perfectionist: He likes when things are done well and done right. While this can make him come off as more of an a** as he already tends to be, it's just a tick of his to make sure there are as few mistakes as possible.

Mischievous: He's a prankster at heart and loves to cause minor trouble. Despite his status as a teacher, he doesn't hold back if he decides to pull a good one on someone when the chance arises.

I like:
↳ Hot tea
↳ Good music
↳ Glitter
↳ Being mischievous
↳ Teasing people

I dislike:
↳ Cold weather
↳ Dullness
↳ Flakey people
↳ Absolute Silence
↳ Darkness

My occupation: Animation Class

The person behind my mask is: Rainbow Moonling  

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:25 pm
User Image
My name is: Aenoch Solaris

But you may call me: Noch or Sol

I am proudly: Weretiger

I have been alive for: I am 22

I was born on: December 14th

My talents are: Lightning magic: With the power of lightning I can stun and paralyze my foes though Earth magic can counter that easily.

Ice magic: I also control ice which freezes my enemies in place though fire melts away the ice.

Transformation: I can transform into both my tiger and weretiger forms at will.

My story is: Now why should I reveal such secrets when you can find out yourself.

I am unique because: I am protective of what is mine and I will challenge anyone who dares mess with what is mine. I am also strict due to my time as a mercenary and I expect everything done quickly and neatly.

I like: napping, hunting, sparring, and weapons

I dislike: arrogant people, laziness, things that are half done, and weaklings

My occupation: Head of security

The person behind my mask is: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:27 pm
User Image
My name is: Noctavious Dawnhaven

But you may call me: Noct or Blue

I am proudly:Elemental Werewolf

I have been alive for: I am 30

I was born on: December 24th

My talents are: Fire Magic: Can use fire magic but it can be countered with water or ice magic.

Ice Magic: Can use ice magic that can be countered with fire magic.

Thunder Magic: Can use thunder magic that can be countered with earth magic.

My story is: My life is too complex to talk about.

I am unique because: I am mellow and laid back though can get slightly moody during the full moon.

I like: Flowers, Reading, Cooking, and Swimming.

I dislike: Full moons, Rude people, litter bugs, and rainy weather.

My occupation: School Chef.

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My name is: Alexio Ambrosia

But you may call me: Alexio, or Professor Ambrosia

I am proudly: Siren

I have been alive for: 24 yrs

I was born on: December 11th

My talents are: Singing and dancing

My story is: Too complex to explain

I am unique because: I am quiet and stern, I expect everything done neatly and on time.

I like: Music, performing concerts, teaching, and reading.

I dislike: disruptive students, slackers, filthy classroom, and ill mannered students

My occupation: Music Teacher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:54 pm
User Image
My name is: Undyne Jeonsa

But you may call me: Undyne or Sensei

As you can see I am: Female

I am proudly: Monster (Class: Leviathan)

I have been alive for: 26

I was born on: Feburary 7th

My talents are: Dancing, Martial arts, fighting, swimming, cooking, tactics.

Green Magic: All Undyne has to do is touch you with her spear. This turns one's soul green and keeps them from escaping. This effect does wear off after some time (roughly a few minutes). The target can still fight back, but running won't be an option till the green magic fades. This ability also requires very acute precision, as she has to hit the soul at the right angle to activate the ability at all.

Magical Spear: She has a special spear made of pure light, which she can mask to look normal. She can summon it from nothing, throw it, multiply it, and even make them either rain down like arrows or come up from the ground like spikes.

Strength: Being what she is, and her extensive training for the Military honing it, Undyne is incredibly strong. She has to be careful to control this strength so that it's only used in certain situations and not in every day... though when she's angry it's hard to help it.

My story is: Undyne grew up in Mythbrook, a town where the highest concentration of 'Monsters' could be found. She was well-liked and loved amongst those of the town as she was always helping others. Once she was eighteen, she left home to join the military. Undyne spent most of her free time studying ancient civilizations and their customs when they weren't in combat zones or on missions. She did very well in her service and worked her way up to a General's position. Now, out of active duty but still enlisted, she teaches to keep herself busy and pass down her learned knowledge of Ancient culture.

I am unique because:

Protective: Once considered close to her, she will do anything to protect those she loves with everything she has. Though this also extends to her time in the Military, as she proved herself more than once when keeping the lives of those around her safe and sound.

Satirical: Though mocking can be used to piss people off, something Undyne is good at, she also uses it to be endearing. Those closest to her are bound to get mocking, yet playful and good-natured remarks thrown at them.

Determined: Who says Monsters can't be determined? Undyne is proof of that, out willing just about everyone she comes across. Once her mind is set, it's nearly impossible to change it.

Quick-tempered: Undyne has a very bad temper and is fairly easy to set off. It's best to be careful not to throw ones words around to losely, because if it comes off the wrong way, you may have this dangerous monster breathing down your neck.

I like:
↳ Water
↳ Fighting
↳ Epic music
↳ Strength

I dislike:
↳ Heat
↳ Sweets
↳ Weakness
↳ Staying still

My occupation: Ancient Ritual and Ceremonial Dances / Martial Arts

The person behind my mask is: Rainbow Moonling  

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:38 pm
User Image
My name is: Artegal Hawkins

But you may call me: Artie, Mr. Hawkins

I am proudly: Water Faery

I have been alive for: 40 years old

I was born on: May 30th

My talents are: Rain manipulation, Swimming, Fashion, Acting.

My story is: He doesn't know much of his past. He is sure he was born to someone but he wasn't raised by faeries like himself. He was raised by trolls. He thought he lived a normal life that was till the day he was old enough to be eaten by the trolls. In his escape, he had hit his head on a rock forgetting everything about him. He was just a mess when he arrived at the school. He took shelter there and since then had been the theater teacher.

I am unique because: He is kind, but can hold his ground on the temper department as well. Just like yin and yang he needs both to keep him sane. He will always be kind to those who are kind back to him, but the moment a person disrespects him he is happy to retaliate.

Yes, he is a machiavellian type of person. There are times when he will do what needs to be done to advance as a teacher. He is a very vain person. Every mirror he happens by he can be caught checking himself out. One, eh many would say he is in love with himself. This last trait is something he normally doesn't show, but he can be domineering in some aspects of life. He doesn't mean to run others lives, but when he gets carried away he can sometimes do just that.

He had always been a frank person. He hated beating around a bush and thought it best the person hears it straight up. He has always been one to speak his mind and be blunt. He is considered tough at times, well all times. He never backs down from a challenge. The moment he is challenged is the moment you screwed up big time. It is as if the word fear is erased from his knowledge. Well except for his real fears, but those he never shows in front of his students.

I like: Cheesecake, Swimming, Sitting in the rain napping, Strawberries

I dislike: Dry weather, Spoopy ghosts, Iron, Bells being set off.

My occupation: Theater teacher

The person behind my mask is: Benihime213  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:10 pm
My name is: (Gili)an Vantis

But you may call me: Gili, or by close friends Gigi

I am proudly: human

I have been alive for: 21

I was born on: May 12th

My talents are: Painting (favorite is watercolor), Drawing, dancing, and pretty good at fighting.

My story is: Gili was always a bit of a runt in the family. His parents and his sister (whom was his brother at the time) all quite tall (over 6ft), so when he stopped growing at 5ft it made him the odd one out in the family. Not that they didn't love him, they just always made jabs when he was growing up. Always the smallest of the group.

Though Gili never thought them hostile, that view changed when he came out. They got aggravated with him and kicked him out when he wouldn't take it back. So Gili left, he tried to convince his sibling to come with but they were too scared to do so. He left alone and spent a while couch surfing awhile before traveling around. He hasn't seen his parents since, and he constantly tries to stay in contact with his sibling hoping they were doing okay. Gili got by due to selling art and other things to make money, he even managed to do college online through it all which was really hard.

Now he is at the school doing his student teaching before graduating officially. Though he hasn't been around much he had has already been mistaken as a student. damn.

I am unique because: Gili is quite energetic and social, enjoying talking too new people. Even though he is sociable he is pretty short tempered most of the time and has gotten into plenty of fights in his travels. Gili is working on it though. Can't be short-tempered when you teach right?

I like: Painting and drawing are big loves of his. They were always good escapism for him, and now it was just his lifeblood.

I dislike: don't call me small! or kid, or anything like that. Artist block and he doesn't like his overly critical mind which was so hard on himself most of the time.

My occupation: Student teacher, with a focus in the painting classes.

The person behind my mask is: chronocrusaderosette  

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:12 pm
My name is:Dai

But you may call me: Didi

As you can see I am: I nonbinary, i don't go by either female or male. So they and them is prefered. But I won't bite your head off if you call me He or him.

I am proudly: Crystal being

I have been alive for: old, but I look around 30

I was born on: no idea

My talents are: Flirting, fencing, Fairly good memory when I really focus.

Crystallization: In dangerous situations, my body takes its more solid state and becomes very hard to break. Ridged crystals run down my spine and protect any vital areas on my body.

Blood blade: that is a name it got from the color of the crystal blade that I can make. The denser crystals give it a deeper color that resembles blood. I haven't used it seriously in a long while but still, use it for casual fencing and such.

Density control: I can control my density, meaning I can make myself as light or as heavy as needed which is how I am able to walk and move properly.

My story is: This is too long too even share. So a simple summary would be:

I am a crystal-like being that was 'born' on earth, I am quite old and now teach art history since It has been something that I found interest in for a few centuries.

I am unique because: I am quite blunt at times but at the same time it can come off caring too though I don't usually intend it that way.
I enjoy collecting nice things and am very particular about it and don't like when people mess with those things. Sometimes I extend this too people which causes problems since you can't really....collect people.
Flirtatious beyond belief. I love to flirt with everyone regardless if they are a student or a teacher.

I like: Polishing their hair, reading, collecting lovely objects (many being different crystals and stones), flirting,

I dislike: People breaking nice things, when people don't take care of themselves, hot showers,

My occupation:Art history

The person behind my mask is: Chronocrusaderosette  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:17 pm
My name is: Selene Lockheart

But you may call me: N/A

As you can see I am: Female

I am proudly: Meta-Human

I have been alive for: 22 years

I was born on: January 20

My talents are: She is known to be a talented cook, can sing, and even a proficient in her work in serving coffee, both normal and adorned with latte art. However, she's an archer, and these are her abilities:

Arrow Shower - allows her to aim a barrage of arrows at her adversaries within a 20 meter radius. Maximum distance from herself and the target area is 15 meters.

Veracity - she gains enhanced senses, but only for a maximum of 18 meters. Lasts for 7 minutes (3-4 RP posts)

Elemental Arrows - lets her use arrows gifted with the specific elements, crafted out of her mana. Can target one person or also used in conjunction with Arrow Shower but doesn’t work when people are immune to them, or are gifted with abilities with elements that can repel the chosen element. She can use only element at a time with each usage. Her specialty is with fire, dark, water and holy arrows.

My story is:
Selene’s family was from Los Angeles, California, though her clan was composed of gifted humans who had to conceal their abilities due to the prejudice and mistreatment from the normal kind. Both her parents were taking jobs to earn a living while she was studying in a community college all her life, until there was an incident coming about that led to her using her abilities without thinking; there was a bank robbery going on and she had to incapacitate the robbers with her gift, all while saving the poor souls who were caught in the crossfire. That simple act of bravery had led to mixed reactions; there were some that were happy with her bravery and others were disgusted and wished her dead. But with the secret out, her parents were less than impressed with her recklessness, though they still loved her for taking in the initiative to save lives.

And it was a relief that Selene would find a place to work in the school without suffering from such prejudice. Because she had graduated from college with Hotel and Restaurant Management as her course, all while gaining internship at a coffee shop back in Los Angeles, the school was where she truly belonged.

I am unique because: She is known to be reckless and courageous, not hesitating to take risks when necessary. And also, she had a fondness for cute things in general. Even with her rough edges that led to her being disliked by some people, she is known to be selfless and caring, a plus point for her job. Respect her and she will respect you, which is the bottom line.

I like: cute things, archery, caramel tarts, job running smoothly, K-Pop music

I dislike: disrespectful customers, spiders, seeing people in danger, olives (especially on pizza), kimchi

My occupation: Barista / Assistant Chef

The person behind my mask is: Kurisuchin Saiyuki  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Crystal Falls Visual & Performing Art University

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers