New Pure Ivory Item List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fureiny

Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:33 pm
Hello! I hope this is the right place to post this.

I just made new pure ivory scheme guide and could use any suggestions and help.

Thank you in advance! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:59 pm
Fureiny

Thank you in advance! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi hi! Thank you for picking up the pure ivory list! It's a very big list and you've done a good job from what I can tell

I would suggest if you want to center posts that you center all of them but maybe you just haven't gotten there yet.

I would make a note somewhere in/near the partials section that they are grouped by item family (unless you plan to change that) and that the additional rows underneath are for other recolors. Maybe move the "* use a cutter" info into a more visible spot, I didn't find it until I tried searching for what the symbol meant

Other than those small suggestions I think it looks well organized. You also saved yourself of fairly good number of extra posts so I think if you wanted or needed to expand it you could!

Anything you want us to do naming wise in the daily color posts to make those easier to use? I think pure ivory tends to be labelled as either pure, ivory or sometimes pure ivory. Ivory specifically for skin I tend to go back and add skin to the color name  

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

Fureiny

Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:53 am
ladykayra
Fureiny

Hi hi! Thank you for picking up the pure ivory list! It's a very big list and you've done a good job from what I can tell

I would suggest if you want to center posts that you center all of them but maybe you just haven't gotten there yet.

I would make a note somewhere in/near the partials section that they are grouped by item family (unless you plan to change that) and that the additional rows underneath are for other recolors. Maybe move the "* use a cutter" info into a more visible spot, I didn't find it until I tried searching for what the symbol meant

Other than those small suggestions I think it looks well organized. You also saved yourself of fairly good number of extra posts so I think if you wanted or needed to expand it you could!

Anything you want us to do naming wise in the daily color posts to make those easier to use? I think pure ivory tends to be labelled as either pure, ivory or sometimes pure ivory. Ivory specifically for skin I tend to go back and add skin to the color name

yea it's been a lot of work trying to find all the items ^^;;

tyvm for the suggestions!
i moved the "* use a cutter" to partial section and added a link to cutter mod guide

anything is fine really! i usually check all the new items anyway  
Guide Building, Tips, and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff