Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:24 pm
Meria had decided to let him have a few days to sort himself out, in reality it was about a week. If she was being honest she had to sort some things out for herself as well and she was feeling a lot more confident about things. On her way to becoming a Preistess she was already starting her grooming with Morath, one of the prides veteran preistess's. Her tail whipped behind her as she walked along, eyes searching for where the male might be 'hiding out'. He was quite distinct so she was certain he wouldn't remain hidden for long.

She didn't even know where he lived so it's not like she could stalk his den. Not that she wanted to? Actually, what was she even doing? Why was he so interesting to her? That was the one thing she couldn't quite peice together just yet given her adolescent mind but in time she'd understand. Letting out a slight huff she was just about to give up when she saw a figure in the distance, perhaps that was him?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:25 pm
It had indeed been Astrid in the distance, his back turned so he couldn't see the pastel lioness looking at him. Unfortunately for her, the bulk of his body was hiding the smaller, cyan blue lioness in front of him. She had a paw on his, stopping him from rolling a rock under his paw as he usually would.

"Kindly let go of me." Astrid's voice was low and harsh as he attempted to pull his paw away from his sister's, her claws digging into his paw instead of releasing.

"No. You need to stop this whole pebble rollin' bullshit..." Satinka's eyes darkened as she pulled her face forward, almost touching her nose to his. "You need to learn to cope without this..." She pushed more of her weight down on his paw as she spoke and then released.

Astrid winced as Satinka placed more pressure on his paw and visibly bristled. He wanted to swat at the smaller lioness so badly, but fought to remain his composure. "Why is this such a big issue anyway? It's not like this is affecting you in any way." His tail flickered back and forth as he stared at the lioness, almost challenging her to make a rebuttle.

Satinka stared at her brother but kept her mouth locked tight. An approaching figure had caught her attention and she didn't want to cue her brother in that someone was headed their way. He wanted to be stubborn about the whole socially awkward thing? Fine. She would let him get triggered and tease him about the entire time.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

As she grew closer she could make out the markings clear as day and could easily tell who it was, though it would appear that he wasn't alone because the sound of anothers voice drifted into her ears. He was familiar and she was not, perhaps they were related? Time would tell if the other stayed around long enough? Tension seemed thick in the air but she wasn't going to ask what was up with any of that, things would come to light eventually if she was meant to know.

"Astrid?" She called out, hoping she didn't startle him at all since his back was to her and the last they had talked had been rather, emotional to say the least. "Are you going to introduce me to your companion there?" There was a ping of jealousy within her chest but she kept her face clear of such notions as she finally got close enough to be in a comfortable talking distance.  
Satinka’s blue eyes glittered with amusement as Astrid’s mouth opened and eyes widened. His sister could tell he knew exactly who the lioness was before she came into view. Then again, for her to know his name meant a lot. Smirking at her brother, the petite lioness looked over at the pastel adolescent. “He’s a bit shell-shocked currently…” Satinka placed a paw back on her brothers, patting it before leaving it to stay there. She wanted to see the reaction on both her brother and this stranger. Was she interested in him… or just a friend?

Astrid was now scowling at Satinka, however did not move his paws away due to Satinka’s constant reminder that she did indeed have claws, and she would use them to keep his paws right where they were. Taking a deep breath in, Astrid turned to Meria after a quick glare was shot his sisters’ way.

“Meria… This is my s-“ Satinka spoke up, cutting Astrid off. “I am Satinka, I going to guess you are Meria?” She batted her eyes at the pastel lioness and smiled sweetly. “It is a bit rude to join a couple’s conversation without asking don’t you think…?”

Astrid quickly turned his head and just stared at his sister before turning back over to Meria, only to have his head coaxed back over by Satinka’s paws. “Oh Astrid, do pay attention to me… I might get jealous.” There was laughter in her voice as her brother visibly bristled, his tail flicking back and forth wildly.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas