Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Moving Up and Moving In (Triste x ?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image

"Yes, there. Right there, thank you."

Triste dismissed one of the pride thralls carting her belongings with a wave of her paw, watching them as they set down their burden and scurried away. She really ought to get her own thrall...those belonging to no specific master tended to be used harder with none caring much more past than that they lived. Poor things. Surely she could do better for one that was stuck here anyway.

But that was an issue for another day, as much as one might have made moving into her new den easier. Triste dismissed her musings, looking over the area with steely silver eyes. She was finally a Priestess, and with the responsibilities came certain benefits. Like a better choice of den locations. Not so fine as that of the High Priestess or her seniors, but better than that of your average unwed Freeborn lioness of no particularly notable bloodline.

She wrinkled her nose slightly at the bundle containing the bulk of her possessions, trying to plan where she might place each item. The furs over here...herb-work tools over there...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sunna strode toward where she thought Triste's new den was located, enjoying the brisk, bright day. A thrall scuttled past her, muttering pardons as they went, telling the pale yellow lioness that she was indeed headed the right way and her pawsteps grew more confident.

Sunna was acquainted with Triste, the two both having studied together, but Triste had just recently completed her training and been granted the full title of a priestess while Sunna was still under tutelage. Unfortunately, Sunna's mentor, an older lioness who had fallen ill since taking on Sunna as an apprentice, had suddenly disappeared the day before. Sunna had known that her mentor did not have long left, and presumed her absence to mean her death. After the alerting those she thought it concerned, and the appropriate mourning, Sunna had set out to complete her apprenticeship, and she was hoping that Triste would be willing to help.

She approached the ebony lioness' new den and came upon Triste deliberating over her move-in.
"I hope the morning finds you well, Priestess Triste!" she greeted her fellow brightly, beaming amiably. "Is your move going well?"

Excited Apathy

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:31 pm
Triste turned, her expression brightening just a bit as she saw who it was. "Sunna! It is a good day to die. The move has gone well so far, but..." One shoulder lifted and fell in a shrug. "I admit that interior decorating is not my strong suit. If it were, I might have been content to remain Freeborn and fetch myself a husband." Not that there was anything wrong with that, but the ashen lioness did not want that to be the sum total of her life.

"And how has your morning gone?" She knew Sunna had not simply come to say hello, but she refrained from saying as much.

Rennekae

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:28 pm
Sunna chuckled heartily at Triste's comment. Imagining her as nothing more than a wife and "interior decorator" was amusing, to say the least.

"I'm glad to hear that at least the move itself went smoothly, even if the organizing is causing a slight headache." Sunna almost gave herself a headache thinking about the time it would be her turn to shift dens.

"Well, this morning has definitely gone better than the last, I can say for certain; heading to one's duties only to find one's mentor vanished is no pleasant thing," Sunna paused briefly and shook her head reflectively, then pushed on. "To be honest, I had hoped you would be willing to help me in that respect. I hadn't yet completed my training before all this happened, and I'm in need of a Priestess to carry on the task."

She knew Triste was still newly appointed to being a full Priestess, but she was almost done her own schooling and she just needed to be "commended", as it were. Sunna just hoped Triste wouldn't mind.

Excited Apathy
Just a friendly reminder poke. =]

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash