Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Meeting Daddy dearest (K'i-lin, Bast'ion, Bee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

K'i-lin awoke a few hours after the little 'rendezvous' with Bee. She felt a strong arm wrapped around her, causing her to chuckle slightly. She really didn't intend to go that far with the male, but...it was funny how things worked out. The rest was enough for her to come down from her high, as she shifted, turning towards Bee.

"Come on my mighty hero," she purred, nuzzling under his chin. "Let's not keep my father waiting, hmm?" She wriggled out of his grasp, reaching for the discarded crocodile pelt. She could feel a twinge of pain on her neck, likely a little mark from Bee from earlier. The scarf would definitely come in handy when meeting her father.

She nudged the male again, glancing around. Perhaps this wasn't the best place to have done that in. Any of the priestess could have walked in on them. K'i-lin felt her cheeks heat up at the thought. Now she knew how others probably felt when she had caught them in the act in the lands.

"Let's go~"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:32 am
Quote:
((time line note. This happens before bastions fall but after Yhe is told of Bastion s affair))
Bees ears pinned back some a little unsure why he'd wanted to meet kis father in the first place. Now that the day was here he was feeling the pull to make an excuse grow stronger with in his core but the male resisted. At the very least he wasn't taking Ki to meet his father so he was sure, or hoped , it would be fine.

"Alright alright I'm goin I'm goin," and with that he swallowed the over whelming amount of anxiety in his stomach and followed after Ki towards her cubhood dens. Ki must have told her father they were coming because just at the enterance a silhouette of a male could be seen. The corners of Bees mouth twitched to that of a frown.

-----

Bastion had gotten word of a visit of his daughter and was prepared at the enterance to welcome her back. Ki had taken a none violent path that many of her siblings had not thought to do. What many didn't realize is that kis path was much closer to his path than most would know and Bastion was quite proud of her choice. Though, he'd not vocalize his pride often about this and instead kept it buried in his heart.

"Ki!" He padded up to his daughter and greeted her with a head nuzzle.

Quote:
Ki'lin walked side by side with Bee as they neared her family den. She could see her father standing at the entrance, and felt a smile tug at her maw. She hadn't visited him in quite a while, so seeing him brought joy to her heart. The young priestess quickly moved away from the beige male, racing towards her father.

"Daddy!" Ki purred, nuzzling his cheek. "How have you been?! It's been too long hasn't it? The famine kept me so busy, I am sorry I haven't visited."

The male behind her became forgotten for the moment. It was only until her violet eyes turned back did she remember her true intentions here.

"Oh." She motioned for the male to come forward. "I want to introduce you to someone," she purred quietly, waiting for Nalo to be next to her before continuing. "Daddy, this is Bee. Bee, this is my father, Bast'ion. Best Reaver in the pride~!" She complimented with eyes lit.

Quote:
Bee had never seen ki act so cub like how she ran to greet her father. He wasn't sure how to process it as his sister's didn't have as warm of interactions with his father and neither did he. The male waited in the background to be introduced before taking a strong paw stride forward beside Ki.

He had never heard of Bastion before ki but he kept that to him self as he did not aim to piss off his love interests father today.

"I just recently made that rank myself," his paler eyes searched the Kirin lions face for any kind of weakness. This was instinctive toxic male sizing up.

----

Bastion did not hold back his affection for his daughter in the way of nuzzles the way a father would nuzzle a cub. He still saw ki as such but he'd not say that aloud. The male straightened him self and let his tired blue eyes scan Bee.

"So you're courting my daughter and need my blessing. " This was a cheeky statement more so than a question. " Don't care about your title as much as I care about this one being taken care of. You're willing to swear to her your loyalty?" A ping in his heart was felt as the irony of the situation was not lost on Bastion. He was asking this boy to be faithful and he'd gone and ******** that up for him self.

Quote:
As Bast'ion spoke, small giggles could be heard escaping Ki's lips. She had brought a few males to meet her father in the past, and always found his questioning tactics amusing. What was more amusing would be the male's reaction. Hopefully Bast'ion wouldn't scare the male away, so Ki'lin spoke up from next to him.

"Be nice to him daddy," She said quietly, resting a head on his shoulder for a moment before walking over to Bee. "He might be the father of your future grandchildren." She winked, with a small grin on her maw. Ki was never one to withhold things that were done in private, even to her own father.

"He has some things to improve on, but...I think he will do well." Ki mused. She had seen the male grow so much in the time they had known each other. He still was rough around the edges, but he was kind and gentle where it was needed the most.

Quote:
Bastion reacted before Bee, who was bright red right now, and gave the boy the sternest look he could like he was about to lecture. There was a long moment of awkward silence between the males before Bastions broke it.

"I expect he's been satisfying your sexual needs above his own?" Bastions tired blue eyes scanned the male for his reaction.

----

Never had Bee thought this conversation would take this uncomfortable turn in to sexuality that he and Ki shared. The male lightly hissed under his breath 'kiiiiiiii'.

But it was too late as Bastion had taken an interest in this now and Bee was so red you'd never had guessed he was so gold in color under it.

"...." Words would not form and only shock was on Bees features. He did not want to talk about this with Ki s father.

Quote:
Ki nodded towards her father, before nuzzling Bee's cheek. She heard his hissed whisper, but ignored it. She was a priestess, very blunt and often to the point on subjects. She had no filter, but it appeared neither did Bast'ion. Bee would certainly see where she got it from.

"He has~" she said happily. "He does this one thing with his teeth..." she shuddered, reminiscing before she glanced at Bee, noticing the bright color his cheeks were. "Oh~" Ki said with a small smile. "Maybe another time we can discuss that. But...yeah, I like him. I think he is a keeper." K'i-lin stated.

"But, I want to make sure you are okay with him too...." Her eyes stared into her father's, waiting for his response.

Quote:
Bastion was quicker once again as Bees brain was currently broken with this subject.

"I'd love to talk about that one thing with your teeth Bee. " He wasn't getting the hint at all , and if he was, he was making it worse on purpose. "it's very important that you show your love and really take the time to tend to her needs before your needs are met son. I mean... For us we could have relations with a rock and find a way to satisfy our selves but each female is like a puzzle and needs a different touch. " He leaned in still keeping his face stern all the while talking about sex.

"But sounds like you're meeting those needs. " He gave his daughter the warmest of grins. "So if you have something to ask... Ask. "

-----

Bee was so upset that Bastion and Ki were talking about this subject in front of him. He remained quiet and sunk in to himself as the conversation continued making his proud stance less so. Even with kis loving support he felt so out of place right now.

But the reason for this visit was for Bastions blessing and by God's he was going to get it if the words would form. He was having trouble coughing them up currently due to the level of embarrassment he was feeling but he needed to ask.

"I.. want to court your daughter and I want to .. make things right?" It came out in a question partly because his brain was still recovering.

Quote:
K'i was sure after this meeting, Bee and her would be having a conversation. That, or the male would be still reeling over what was currently being said. The white and gold lioness couldn't tell.

"Go on," Ki urged the male to ask what they had come here to ask in the first place.

She turned towards her father, watching and waiting for his answer to the male. Once Bee had said what he needed to, she leaned into the lighter male, giving him another reassuring gesture. Bee had done well. Now it was all up to her father if he would be in agreement.

Granted, this was all for formalities. K'i was a grown female, and could do what she wished. While she would respect whatever decision her father made, she did not necessarily had to agree with it.

Quote:
Bastion looked thoughtfully at the male like he was weighing the decision. Maybe he was in a mood where he didn't feel like going easy on the boy as the moment was dragged out quite a bit. Finally , he shrugged.

"My daughter thinks well of you and she is her own lioness so I do approve. " He gave a definitive nod. " Now that you are to be family follow me in to the den and meet the other members of our little pride here. " Bastion had begun to pad off in to one of the dens and did not wait to see if he was followed.

----

Luckily for ki; Bees brain was too broken right now to be mad at her. He had gotten what the two were after but still had a lot to endure as Bastion had opened his home to the two young lovers.

He looked to Ki for a moment and gave a small uncomfortable smile before signing and padding after the father Kirin lion.

Quote:
Aha! He approved. The small purr emitting from K'i grew louder at his acceptance. This was a good first (perhaps second) start to the future of these two.

"You two are going to get along just fine," K'i grinned. If Bee could withstand the questioning of her father, he could get through anything with her family.

She nodded her head before she too followed Bast'ion into the den. She was excited to see her siblings again, and couldn't wait to show off her new prize to the family.
(fin)

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas