Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:05 pm
It is another sunny day on bygone island where Sonic and the gang are battling Dr Eggman again and thwarting Eggman's evil plans. Badnicks are being smashed to pieces by Sonic, Tails, Kunckles, Amy, Sticks, and Sonic's little sister.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:15 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri (Black Ice)The Wolf

Kurokōri, a young wolf girl and Sonic's little sister, was in the woods alone and scared. She was a mute girl meaning she didn't speak, but she did know sign language. She'd been living on her own with her animal friends ever since she was two. She was now five and never even saw the town before, not to mention another person. As she was walking around in her wolf form, she perked her ears as she came across Sonic and his friends battling Eggman. Her kind were thought to be wiped out a while ago. They were the only ones who could return to their ancestral forms, but because of this they were often hunted in their ancestral forms since they were considered a weakened state during the transformation period. . As she watched the battle go on, she hid within some bushes at the edge of the forest right behind Sonic, staying in her wolf form just in case.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:22 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog

User Image

''C'mon egghead! Is that all you got? Your robots are so lame!'' Said Sonic running circles around Eggman's robots and destroying them one by one effortlessly. ''Why don't you don't you just give it up? You're never going to defeat us. I mean for a guy who's a genius, you sure are dumb.'' Said Sonic as Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Stick all finished off the rest of Eggman's robots. ''And that's that! Didn't even break a sweat! Too easy, next time why don't you build better robots?'' Said Sonic a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:32 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri watched Sonic carefully, before Eggman took off screaming he'd get revenge on him once again. Kurokōri looked up at Eggman before she looked back at Sonic with a tilted head. She'd never seen a blue hedgehog before, let alone anyone who looked like him or his friends. The bushes then rustled a bit as she came closer. Her Black and brown fur blending in with the shadows of the bushes behind Sonic before she popped her head out at him, hoping he was friendly. She tucked her tail against her stomach, looking at Sonic and his friends, wondering if they knew she was there. She tilted her head a bit at them, showing she was curious about them, but being cautious.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:47 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog

User Image

''That wasn't even a sweat. I could've taken those bots down with one arm tied behind my back and it would've been a piece of cake.'' Said Sonic with a grin and a laugh. ''Anyway, it's lunch time, let's get down to meh burger for a bite to eat.'' Said Sonic pointing the way to meh burger. ''Last one there is a rotten Eggman!'' Said Sonic speeding off towards meh burger as Sticks noticed something in the bushes and went in for a closer look.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:30 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri saw Sticks coming closer before she got nervous. She then bolted passed her towards the village. When she stopped she was still in her wolf form, but was now near Meh Burger. She was really tired but hoped that no one would harm her. She continued to walk, through the village, sniffing the ground and hiding from anyone who might try to harm her as she tried to find Sonic's scent. She follow it all the way towards Meh Burger before she saw him and was watching him from far away, with her tail tucked against her stomach. She was so close to Sonic but because she couldn't speak, she didn't know what to do. Her stomach then growled, as she realized she hadn't eaten since yesterday and was starving. Kurokōri didn't know if he would get her something to eat or what but hoped he would want to be friends at least.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:39 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog

User Image

Sonic looked down and saw Kurokōri and decided to pet her and give her a meh burger to eat. ''You like that? It is yummy? Say you got a name or what? I mean, you gotta belong to someone right? I know you don't belong to Eggman. But where did you come from? I suppose you could crash with me if you want, until we find your family. I'm Sonic, Sonic The Hedgehog! I'm sure you've heard of me. I am famous after all.'' Exclaimed Sonic with a smug look on his face as he then decided to go for a run after lunch. ''So you up for staying with me until we find your family? I wonder if you can keep up with me.''  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:21 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri ate the meh burger hungrily before she looked up at sonic running after him, running on his heels as she was faster in this form than she was in her other form. Once they made it to wherever Sonic was running, she stopped when he did, but then started to walk towards him, sitting next to her new friend her tail wagging happily as she did. She could tell that he was friendly and decided to show him what she really was. She then turned into her true form before she wiped some dust off of her pants before she tilted her head at Sonic, hoping he would like her like this too.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:54 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog

User Image

''Whoa! That is so cool! I didn't even know you could do that! So what's your name? Where'd come from? Are you even from this island? And other questions that I really wanna ask you.'' Said Sonic running around her in circles. ''I know! I'll take you to see my friends, Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Sticks. You'll like em, they're good friends of mine'' Exclaimed Sonic excitedly while smiling. ''And, we're in the mountain area of bygone island. Hey look! I can see my house from here.'' Sonic admiring the view.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:03 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri tried to keep up with Sonic's questions and as he ran circles around her, but wound up falling onto her bottom dizzily after watching him. She shook it off though as she saw the view she smiled as she thought it was very pretty. Her wolf friends lived around here and came running when they smelled her scent nearby. Kurokōri perked her ears hearing them coming closer. She giggled as they bum rushed her and the pups began to lick her face. She pushed them off gently as she sat up and hugged the Alpha female who was like her mother after the female wolf found the girl in the woods, abandoned and alone three years ago. While she was mute, she did speak a few words she knew. She pointed to the forest and said "Home." Then to the female wolf she was hugging before and said "Mama." before looking at Sonic hoping he would understand what she was trying to say.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:38 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog

User Image

''So, that's you come from. The forest, that's your home? And that's your mother. I've never knew that your kind was living there. Can all your family transform like that? If so, I wanna take you back to my buddy Tails for studying, and don't worry, me and my friends will make sure your home is protected. That's a promise, I always keep my promises.'' Said Sonic giving Kurokōri a thumbs up. Meanwhile, the nefarious Dr Eggman was hatching another plan to hoping be rid of Sonic and the gang. Getting to work on another robot that could hopefully destroy Sonic and friends and help him become the ruler of bygone island. ''This time, my plans can't go wrong, this time, I'll destroy Sonic once and for all! Oh hohoho! Behold! Metal Sonic!'' Said the mad doctor revealing a robot that looked lot like Sonic but much different looking. ''All I need to do is start building it'' Said the mad doctor.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:49 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri put her ears against her head at the mention of her family. Sadly she was abandoned at the age of two by her real family, for reasons she didn't know. She looked up at Sonic and said "No family..." as she rubbed her arm. She didn't know if there were others like her still or not. All she remembered was her village being attacked, then her real mother telling her to stay in the woods until she came for the child, but her real mother never came. Kurokōri then smiled as her wolf mother nudged her hand and the child pet the wolf's head and hugged her wolf mother before looking at Sonic sadly.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:09 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog

User Image

''No family huh? So that's not your real mother? Hmmm....I got it! Me and my friends will be your family! What do you think? Sound good? And Amy will teach you to fight. And we'll find your mother, I promise that'll we reunite you with your entire family and maybe find others like you.'' Said Sonic with a confident grin on his face. ''And yes, you can stay with us or come visit if you like.'' Said Sonic leaning against a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:34 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri's ears perked up as Sonic said she could stay with them and that his friend would train her to fight. She then nodded and hugged Sonic smiling happily. Her wolf family then went off into the woods knowing she'd stop by if she needed anything, or if she just wanted to play. Kurokōri let Sonic go after a few seconds and waved to her wolf family. After they left for the village, to find Sonic's friends, Kurokōri was a little nervous about meeting Sonic's friends as she never met anyone who fully understood her powers before now. She was in her wolf form, playing with a ball she found, outside of the hut. She then got an idea and used her tail to throw the ball to Sonic, as hard as she could trying to play with him.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:20 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog

User Image

Sonic caught the ball and threw it back to Kurokōri as Sonic began to play with her. ''Hope you can catch this!'' Said Sonic as the ball flew towards Kurokōri. ''Hey guys! Come out and meet somebody!'' Yelled Sonic as Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Sticks all came to see who Sonic wanted them to meet. ''This is Kurokōri. A wolf who I made friends with. Those are my friends over there, you can trust them'' Said Sonic smiling pointed to the dual tailed fox, the red echidna, the pink hedgehog, and the brown badger walking over towards them.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff