[PRP] Light Pollution [Poeias x Deimos] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:00 am
Poe smiled. "It is complicated, a little, but I like complicated things," he said. He looked up at the clouds, covering the stars Deimos had been working so hard to map out. It was a shame to cut things so short for the tealblood, but nature wasn't controllable, after all. The stars would always be there when the skies cleared.

More surprising though, the tealblood agreed with his idea. He was down to play! Sometimes, he felt like people got confused when he tried to do things like that. He smiled. "Oh, um, not in particular, at the moment... so I'm pretty free, too," he said, rubbing his arm. Rebel duties could be unpredictable, but he had quite a bit of freedom as it was. "It would be fun though, so maybe sometime soon... like next week, or whatever! I really think it'd be cool to hang out more..."

nepsah
sorry for the delay! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Great, that worked nicely then. He finished shoving his things back into place. It wasn't real easy to contact people long distance but, well... he could at least write stuff down in a notepad or something. He dug around for one in his wagon, then grabbed one of the various pens he used. "Next week sounds fine. Same time as like... now?" He shrugged, "at the one near that big library in town? You ever been there? Wait, I got it." He didn't really remember the address, but who really needed addresses when you were pretty good at remembering layouts?

He flipped a page in his notebook, then scribbled a quick "map" of the area the lazer tag place was at. It was mostly just a way to locate nearby landmarks, honestly. Once satisfied, he wrote down the approximate time on it, then ripped the page out of the notebook to pass over to Poe. "Here, it's like, really basic but it should do as far as like, basics go."

purplerosesbeauty

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out