[PRP] Market Connections [Phobos + Vulpin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:01 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll take those bones off your hands

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:43 pm

The market that a lot of the local craftstrolls sold their goods at was one of the weekly events that Phobos looked forward to. He'd missed the last few because Kumoma had stubbornly refused to leave her den, but he'd managed to scare her out this time. His lusus grudgingly agreed to chaperone his trek into town to peruse this week's goods, albeit from a distance. Crowds made her nervous, after all.

It was a lot of the usual, homegrown foods, some vaguely interesting art... He browsed the stalls with mild interest until one sporting some furs came into view. Furs weren't his primary point of interest but if they were selling fur they might have some other more interesting things. He made his way over to the booth.

Sometimes these things were just selling on behalf of the actual trappers. Once he'd gotten up to the actual table, he looked around for the vendor. "Do you do the hunting?" He didn't bother with a greeting first- might as well cut to the chase to see if this booth would be worth his while.

zeflamigo
lemme know if i need to change anything!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:59 pm
Filing their nails into a fine point, Vulpin paused at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. They had grown used to their usual customers at this point, having fair-to-expensive prices for their wools and wares. Peering their head down, sly eyes met with that with a blueblood child. Vulpin made a short hmm, curious about the troll. Blueblood brats meant good money, or big trouble. Sometimes both. Vulpin would find out soon enough.

"Every last piece," Vulpin answered, quirking their eyebrows. "I don't trust third parties. Drives up prices, drives down quality." They explained coldly, but tilted their head ever slightly in an attempt to appear interested and cordial.

nepsah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:44 pm

He quirked a brow, nodding a little at the reply. Alright, more worth it to him. "Interesting..." The tone the seller was using was odd in combination with the attempt to seem engaged (that's what it was, right?) but he paid it no mind. Not like would ever make a scene in a public setting over a small thing like that, anyway. He pointed at one of the fluffier pelts just out of reach.

"I want to see that up close." Again no pleasantries, but then again, why bother when stating what he wanted was better than beating around the bush? The pelt in question looked interesting to him- he might actually have some use for it. "What do you do with the rest of the animals?"

zeflamigo
since we just got this started if u'd prefer to transplant it to the other site i'm w/that or leavin' it here !

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces