Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:08 am
User Image
The southern half of the beach.

Mostly here in case we have multiple RPs taking place at the actual beach.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:21 am
User Image

Aleister Ballari
Half-Vampire Hybrid, Teacher

User Image

Aleister was taking a walk through the sand, enjoying his last day off before he'd have to work the following day. Luckily, the beach was a bit overcast right now, so the sun didn't bother him all that much.

His train of thought was interrupted. He noticed a young woman with plum-colored hair, laying in the sand as the dark strands danced in the waves . Aleister wasn't sure what to do. Nevertheless, he rushed over to go check to see if she was okay. "Hey! Are you alright, miss?"
User Image

Starlotte

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:31 am
User Image
Kyto
Dragon (Formerly/Humanoid), Illusionist/Sorcerer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyto found himself waking up on the shore. 'When did I fall asleep?' he asked himself, unsure of what had happened. The last thing he remembered was trying to fly through a rainstorm with his beloved Vidia. Upon realizing she wasn't nearby, he jolted awake and started to look frantically for her. To his luck, he still had the clothes he wore the night before, but what he saw next made him furious.

There was a man knelt over his beloved. 'Is this the one responsible for that!?' he yelled in his mind. There was something oddly familiar about the man that reminded Kyto of a Vampire he met years ago, but to him this man wasn't Aura. Not in the slightest. "HEY!" He yelled in pure rage. Before the man could react, he conjured a ball of fire in his hand and threw it straight towards him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wearing: See picture
Mood: Furious

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:38 am
User Image

Aleister Ballari

User Image

From across the shore, Aleister jumped slightly, startled from the yell of another voice from across the shore. Before he could react, he felt a warmth reach his upper back which eventually became a searing pain "AAGGH." He screamed through gritted teeth as he winced. 'What the heck was I just hit with!?'
Being of supernatural origin, Aleister figured it had to have been some kind of spell.

Staggering, Aleister got up to face the man who hit him with the blast of fire..
"What's the big idea? Who even are you!?" He yelled trying to sound intimidating despite the immense pain he was feeling.
User Image

Starlotte

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:47 am
User Image
Kyto

Kyto's eyes narrowed. GET AWAY FROM HER!" He yelled, scales starting to form on his arms.
Gradually, he started to transform into a dragon,
claws forming on his fingers as he charged straight towards him.

'Whatever it takes Vidia, i will save you from this man.'

Once he got close enough, Kyto would try to use his tail to sweep his feet out from under him, causing him to trip before he'd try to lash what assumed Kyto was a vampire with his claws.

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:55 am
User Image

Aleister Ballari

User Image

Aleister's eyes widened in surprise. "You're the legendary Kyto..." He murmured, a bit frightened. He had heard of the many evils Kyto had done, but did not know Kyto was fighting for the woman still laying in the sand. Aleister feared he'd be the next victum Kyto would slay. Taking a deep breath, and with a wave of his hand, he created a thick mist to make it harder for Kyto to see. Aleister wished he'd only cast it sooner, since Kyto's tail managed to knock him into the sand, causing the injury on his back to sting profusely.

"I..I wasn't going to hurt her!" He yelled, as the clouds began to break and rain began to sprinkle very slightly.
User Image

Starlotte

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:01 pm
User Image
Kyto

Kyto burst through the fog, almost effortlessly. "I've fought sirens tougher than you. I could ask who or what you are as well, but you'll pay for what you've done!" He spat, stepping on the vampire's chest and pinning him to the ground.

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:06 pm
User Image

Aleister Ballari

User Image

Aleister didn't understand..It became increasingly hard for him to breathe as Kyto pressed his claws onto his chest. "What..did I..do?" He asked softly. The sand was stinging his back more than ever now..

Slowly, Aleister raised his hand, electrical sparks forming in them. With the rain falling, perhaps it would be enough to get Kyto off so he could make a break for it.
User Image

Starlotte

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:14 pm
User Image
Vidia
Former Fast flying fairy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Vidia awoke to rain hitting her face.
When she did, she immediately saw what Kyto was doing.
"Stop!" Vidia yelled,
immediately running to get Kyto off of whom he was attacking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood: Freaked out
Wearing: See Picture

SapphireUmbra

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bartha Mains

Bartha swims to the surface. Saw people and watch them carefully. Bartha looks and looks for the time. Hearing the people talking. They didn't know bartha was there. Bartha starts to sing to put them all in her control. "" siren song

Starlotte

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: so sorry messed up the post so I had to use it improve

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:51 pm
User Image
Kyto

Caught by suprise, Kyto stopped. Vidia!"
He called to her, desperately wanting to transform back and embrace his beloved , but a strange sound filled his ears.
Bartha!?
Could it really have been the siren they encountered long ago?
Something about this vampire's scent was familiar as well..

"Caelum? Cygnus Caelum?
Wait, but- you're not her! You're a Vampire!"
He yelled before he put two and two together.
Somehow, this man was related to a couple close friends of his.
It began to make sense!
'This vampire must've known about Bartha! Its the only way she could have found us!'

"Y-You sent her here, You Fiend!"
Kyto screamed, trying to fight Bartha's control as he picked up a rock with his tail and hit it against his head.

SapphireUmbra

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:
I'm assuming Dragons, fairies, and sirens live for a very long time compared to Vampires and Skymaids because
I kept Kyto and Vidia appearing to be the same age as they are in the world of adventure.
Hopefully this won't cause any confusion.

Also, by "long ago" It's probably not very long in Kyto/Vidia's point of view.
Although, I doubt Aleister knows what's going on xD
This is a different universe than the World of Adventure so I guess it's fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:01 pm
User Image

Aleister Ballari

User Image

Aleister was shocked. How does he know my mother's name!? He yelled in his mind. By now, the plum-haired woman was awake and trying to get Kyto off him. Before he could shock Kyto, Aleister heard a calming voice. Is that..a Siren? He wondered as the lightning in his hand faded. The siren's voice was eerily calming.

Before he could hear more of her sweet voice, Aleister was abruptly met with the sound of breaking glass. His head had been hit hard, leaving a gash on his left temple. With his glasses broken, and a splitting headache, the world around him was hazy. The pain returning to the wounds on his back, which had been pressed against the sand, he soon fell unconscious as everything faded to black.

User Image
OOC: Aleister is only injured/knocked out. Not killed.

Starlotte

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:11 pm
User Image
Vidia
Former Fast flying fairy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vidia did her best to help the vampire to no avail.
Kyto was much too strong in his dragon form.
As if things couldn't get worse, Bartha had managed to track them down.
Abruptly, she tried to cover her ears, but still heard some of the song.

"K-Kyto! Help! I- I think I'm slipping away..!" Vidia yelled, starting to fear for her life.
"W-we need to find- " She started, stopping her speech to focus mainly on keeping herself in control.
She just hoped that, whoever this vampire was, he wasn't dead.

'He might be our only hope..'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood: Freaked out
Wearing: See Picture

SapphireUmbra

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: Also, Shadow, No worries ^-^ I don't think you messed up.
(I will admit, I'm a bit surprised you introduced Bartha into this RP.
This is gonna get really intense.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bartha Mains

Bartha knew that one of the, was injured. So she cast a spell to heal him but to control him, too. "wake up, my dear vampire! Bring me those two and follow me to the sea. We will be safe there."

Starlotte

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: but this time I will bring in Gaito. He is from mermaid melody. Gaito is evil he wants to rule the world and sea. At first when I had him before all the changes is going on. He was nice and caring person, but not the changes. Well he has to be evil, because he is evil. Gaito wants the mermaid princesses. He wants there pearl. Well since that I have all of them (Hanon, Rina, Noel, coco, Karen, Lucia, and Sara. Sara was the oldest of the mermaids that wa the princess and then others came in. At first Sara was evil because of Gaito changed her, but the others got her back, this was from the anime. In here I am changing things around. So everyone is like running away from Gaito because Gaito want to trap them in his castle to see what he does to the world. Since that seira is in the guild too. Well she is the orange princess like Sara. So they both are Indian Ocean princesses. I might bring bartha twin in, but I will change her name. She will keep Collins but her first name will be changed. At least that it will make it intense. Without bartha but Gaito himself will just be weird so at least fun will come. I knew that it would caught people by surprise too!

Sorry about the long paragraph.

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:44 pm
User Image

Aleister Ballari

User Image

Slowly, Aleister rose. The scars on him vanished. He had been completely healed. "W-what?" He looked, and saw that the Siren was still in the water. He tilted his head curiously, wondering what it was she wanted. Something about this body isn't mine anymore..I feel like I'm being..charmed.. He thought to himself. Nearly all vampires had the ability to manipulate people in such a way, but he hadn't expected a power like this to be used by a siren.

As he looked towards Bartha, something about her seemed like she was to be trusted. It might be part of the spell.. He thought again. Aleister's suspicions were confirmed when she commanded him to run towards the couple. He couldn't help but say "Yes, M'lady.", but Kyto had already faught him once already and won. What made this siren think Aleister was capable of winning against the legendary Kyto? Against his own will, Aleister felt himself rush forward towards Kyto and his beloved.

User Image
OOC: I'm not sure how the control spell works. Aleister is pretty intellegent, so while he is under Bartha's control right now, he is completely aware of it even though there's probably not much he can do..

Starlotte

Miss Shadow Night

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas