Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Events ] Grand Marketplace
[ EVENT ] Flash Flood Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As the summer comes to a close, we wanted to give the (mostly) water tribe one last splash this year. 9 water B'alam, an earthen ally, and two faithful wotters are up for grabs!

As you may have noticed, the B'alam are sporting the Rosary of the Weaver. This is our OOC way of saying thank you to our community for their years of loyalty and support. IC, these B'alam have begun to formalize their belief system within the Water Tribe and are wearing implements of their loyalty for all to see. This rosary can be sported by any tribe, but the Water Tribe is known for its elegance and crafting abilities- so it was left up to them to come up with a universal symbol to pay tribute to the weaver of the B'alam race.

Full Size Images ||

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:16 pm
Rules ||
► Use the form provided!
► Please use the nicknames given in the preview! This will help clear up confusion when winners are drawn.
► If you want only a few and would rather not have others, just list out the ones you want (most wanted → least wanted) and at the end just put "re-roll".
► You can change your preference list up until the announcement to close.
► Staff (minus Thalion duh) can enter.

Details ||
Begins || NOW
Ends || Sunday, Sept.30 @ Noon PST.*
*Event will close to new entries at this time. It will be rolled shortly after.*

→ This is a FREE RAFFLE!
→ You can only win one prize from the pool.
→ Donations /are/ accepted but not expected.
→ The IC lore of the B'alam is up to you- but we do ask that they do not wear the Rosary in mockery. As of right now, very few B'alam have any IC reason to be bitter towards the Weaver.

The Rosary ||
The Silver band represents the Nan- the females of the realm. The Bronze band represents the Tah- the males of the realm. Both rings are of equal size and value (remember, these metals are not valued the same on their realm as they are ours). The two link and slowly blend into the outter golden ring that both unites both halves and holds them close- the Gold represents the Grand Weaver. The union of this trinity represents completion.  

The Grand Weaver
Captain

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:19 pm
Form ||
Please use the form provided and fill out entirely.

[align=center][b][size=18][color=blue]We Flow Together[/b][/size][/color][/align]
► [b]Your SN ||[/b] (Your gaia sn. Yes, you are posting it, but this helps when we list build.)
► [b]Preference List ||[/b] ( Most wanted → Least wanted. Use nicknames provided in the banner above. )
► [b]What do you love about this community?[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 pm
The List ||
If there are errors, please contact us prior to the closure of the event.

1. PeterPan_da144 | [ Cerulean Tide -> Wild Berry Wotter -> Atomic Paroo -> Sea Angel -> Tropical Storm -> Starry River -> Blueberry Wotter -> Scripted Sands -> Dark Downpour -> Misty Petals -> Golden Lining -> Muddy River ]
  2. Seruta | [ Scripted Sands, Starry River, Atomic Paroo, Tropical Storm, Cerulean Tide, Dark Downpour, Golden Lining, Sea Angel, Reroll... ]
  3. AstoriaFallen | [ Dark downpour, starry river, muddy river, atomic paroo, wild berry wotter, blueberry wotter, reroll ]
  4. Ice_Dragon_Demon | [ Atomic Pararoo, Dark Downpour, starry river, Sea angel, Scripted sands, Blueberry Wotter, cerulean tide, Tropical storm, Misty petals, Wildberry Wotter, Golden lining, muddy water ]
  5. Dea and #Teddy# | [ Starry River, Muddy River, Cerulean Tide, Misty Petals, Sea Angel, Blueberry Wotter, Golden Lining, Sculpted Sands, Wild Berry Wotter, Atomic Paroo, Tropical Storm, Dark Downpour ]
  6. [X]Natty-Chan[X] | [ Starry River, Scripted Sands, Golden Lining, Atomic Paroo, Blueberry Wotter, Wildberry Wotter, Misty Petals, Tropical Storm, Sea Angel, Dark Downpour, Muddy River, Cerulean Tide ]
  7. Anderleit | [ Starry River, Misty Petals, Atomic Paroo, Tropical Storm, Scripted Sands, Sea Angel, Dark Downpour, Cerulean Tide, Wild Berry Wotter, Muddy River, Golden Lining, Blueberry Wotter ]
  8. belloblossom | [ Starry River, Atomic Paroo, Misty Petals, Tropical Storm, Scripted Sands, Cerulean Tide, Sea Angel, Muddy River, Wildberry Wotter, Gold Lining, Blueberry Wotter, Dark Downpour]
  9. krusnik05 | [ Starry River, Atomic Paroo, Sea Angel, Blueberry Wotter, Tropical Storm, Scripted Sands, Cerulean Tides, Dark Downpour, Golden Lining, Muddy River, Misty Petals, Wildberry Wotter ]
  10. Ririka | [ Atomic Paroo, Cerulean Tide, Starry River, Golden Lining, Tropical Storm, Dark Downpour, Misty Petals, Scripted Sands, Sea Angel, Muddy River, Blueberry, Wild Berry ]
  11. Rein_Carnation | [ Scripted Sands, Atomic Paroo, Starry River, Wildberry Wotter, Cerulean Tide, Dark Downpour, Sea Angel, Misty Pearls, Golden Lining, Tropical Storm, Muddy River, Blueberry Wotter ]
  12. Azael_Rose | [ Scripted Sands, Starry River, Sea Angel, Muddy River, Dark Downpour, Blueberry Wotter, Tropical Storm, Cerulean Tide, Golden Lining, Atomic Paroo, Wild Berry Wotter, Reroll ]
  13. AgeofTwilight | [ Starry River, Atomic Paroo, Wildberry Wotter, Dark Downpour, Sea Angels, Scripted Sands, Tropical Storm, Gold Lining, Misty Petals, Cerulean Tide, Muddy River, Blueberry Wotter ]
  14. Wasteland Wyvern | [ Starry River, Atomic Paroo, Golden Lining, Dark Downpour, Cerulean Tide, Sea Angel, Misty Petals, Scripted Sands, Muddy River, Tropical Storm, Wild Berry Wotter, and Blueberry Wotter ]
  15. Revel1984 | [ Atomic Paroo, Starry River, Sea Angel, Cerulean Tide, Tropical Storm, Misty Petals, Golden Lining, Dark Downpour, Scripted Sands, Muddy River, Wild Berry Wotter, Blueberry Wotter ]
  16. Trinkuh | [ Starry River, Misty Pearls, Atomic Paroo, Tropical Storm, Golden Lining, wild berry water, sea angel, muddy river, blueberry water, dark downpour, scripted sands, cervlean tide ]
  17. Teigra | [ Scripted Sands, Starry River, Dark Downpour, Atomic Paroo, Cerulean Tide, Misty Petals, Sea Angel, Tropical Storm, Muddy River, Golden Living, Wild Berry Wotter, Blueberry Wotter ]

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:53 pm
We Flow Together

Your SN || PeterPan_da144
Preference List || Cerulean Tide -> Wild Berry Wotter -> Atomic Paroo -> Sea Angel -> Tropical Storm -> Starry River -> Blueberry Wotter -> Scripted Sands -> Dark Downpour -> Misty Petals -> Golden Lining -> Muddy River
What do you love about this community? The B'alam community? You can come and go, get caught up in real life stuff, but everyone will miss you, and everyone will welcome you back with open arms when you return. The comraderie and family feeling that you get when joining is just blissful, and it's something I absolutely adore. It has its ups and downs, sure, everything does. But this is the one thing I've seen come bouncing back from the brink, stronger than ever, whereas a majority of other stuff I've been in has just fizzled out over the years. Everyone is mature and calm, more than willing to talk out disputes and smooth things over. It is just... I feel like I could go on for hours xD it is just bloody amazing!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:24 pm
We Flow Together

Your SN || Seruta
Preference List || Scripted Sands, Starry River, Atomic Paroo, Tropical Storm, Cerulean Tide, Dark Downpour, Golden Lining, Sea Angel, Reroll...
What do you love about this community? Well, for starters, the pets themselves are just awesome. They have a beautiful design, a wonderful and intricate lore and backstory... But above all else, I think this particular community's highlight is the people who reside in it. If anything, I think I can sum it up in just a single word. "Ohana"... Cause that's definitely been the word for this little group of ours as of late. And no other word would hit the nail more directly upon the head than that! Everyone is friendly. Everyone is kind. Everyone worries about everyone else when it's necessary. We cheer each other on when we accomplish a goal. We're honest and open with each other! There's always love and compassion to share and everyone does so willingly. And I couldn't ask for a better Ohana than that! <3  

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:48 pm
We Flow Together

Your SN || AstoriaFallen
Preference List || Dark downpour, starry river, muddy river, atomic paroo, wild berry wotter, blueberry wotter, reroll
What do you love about this community?
I've known you guys forever and no matter how often I poof and come back around, you're still here.<3<3 Plus I luff you all :3 that's why ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:35 pm
We Flow Together

Your SN || Ice_Dragon_Demon
Preference List || Atomic Pararoo, Dark Downpour, starry river, Sea angel, Scripted sands, Blueberry Wotter, cerulean tide, Tropical storm, Misty petals, Wildberry Wotter, Golden lining, muddy water
What do you love about this community? The people, y'all nice, I enjoy the company of y'all  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:21 am
We Flow Together

Your SN || Dea and #Teddy#
Preference List || Starry River, Muddy River, Cerulean Tide, Misty Petals, Sea Angel, Blueberry Wotter, Golden Lining, Sculpted Sands, Wild Berry Wotter, Atomic Paroo, Tropical Storm, Dark Downpour
What do you love about this community? I love the way there is so much support and love for people in it. And the pets are definitely a sight to behold, thanks to the wonderful colorists.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:00 am
We Flow Together

Your SN || [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Preference List || Starry River, Scripted Sands, Golden Lining, Atomic Paroo, Blueberry Wotter, Wildberry Wotter, Misty Petals, Tropical Storm, Sea Angel, Dark Downpour, Muddy River, Cerulean Tide
What do you love about this community? What's not to love? The staff are a great and helpful bunch of talented/supportive people. The 'customers' are friendly and fun, loving to newbies and oldbies alike, and the pets are always so stunning.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:29 am
We Flow Together

Your SN || Anderleit
Preference List || Starry River, Misty Petals, Atomic Paroo, Tropical Storm, Scripted Sands, Sea Angel, Dark Downpour, Cerulean Tide, Wild Berry Wotter, Muddy River, Golden Lining, Blueberry Wotter
What do you love about this community? I love the creativity on display by members here. Reading through roleplays and watching plots take shape is genuinely a joy, and the commitment of staff to helping those stories happen, regardless of what happens to be going on otherwise, is exactly the sort of dedication that furthers the desire to develop and create.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:38 pm
We Flow Together

Your SN || belloblossom
Preference List || Starry River, Atomic Paroo, Misty Petals, Tropical Storm, Scripted Sands, Cerulean Tide, Sea Angel, Muddy River, Wildberry Wotter, Gold Lining, Blueberry Wotter, Dark Downpour
What do you love about this community? I love that it's so accepting and closely knit. Unlike some big shops I've been in, I feel like this is the shop where I do get that crucial feeling of friendship, with everyone who is apart of B'alam. heart  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:54 pm
We Flow Together

Your SN || krusnik05
Preference List || Starry River, Atomic Paroo, Sea Angel, Blueberry Wotter, Tropical Storm, Scripted Sands, Cerulean Tides, Dark Downpour, Golden Lining, Muddy River, Misty Petals, Wildberry Wotter
What do you love about this community? What I love about this community is just that word and the true meaning it has been given by the amazing individuals that I have met here. You have all become more than friends but has become my family. I love that this community has welcomed kindness, patience and compassion as well as creativity to breathe life into our characters with enriching stories.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:56 pm
We Flow Together

Your SN || Ririka
Preference List || Atomic Paroo, Cerulean Tide, Starry River, Golden Lining, Tropical Storm, Dark Downpour, Misty Petals, Scripted Sands, Sea Angel, Muddy River, Blueberry, Wild Berry
What do you love about this community? U SUCH TURBLE!  

Ririka
Vice Captain

High-functioning Hellraiser

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:17 pm
We Flow Together

Your SN || Rein_Carnation
Preference List || Scripted Sands, Atomic Paroo, Starry River, Wildberry Wotter, Cerulean Tide, Dark Downpour, Sea Angel, Misty Pearls, Golden Lining, Tropical Storm, Muddy River, Blueberry Wotter
What do you love about this community? The owners, the colorists, the entire concept rolled into a nice package that makes anyone feel welcome when they are new. Let's also not forget all the pets as well who bring us all together in a close knitted family even in the darkest times.  
[ Events ] Grand Marketplace

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff