[BATT] Keeping Up (Sarcel & Hemera)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:56 am
    Sarcel liked to keep up to date on everyone in the military, but she knew it was an impossible task. In the end, it was the names that she was more familiar with that she ended up keeping tabs on, and Hemera wasn't much of an exception. She'd read all the flagship reports if nothing else. No one had come off totally unscathed, but some had definitely come off much worst than others.

Sarcel couldn't even fathom what it would be like to lose a single leg, let alone both. She had enough trouble with her eye--but she was stubborn, too. She could still see, just not as well. It was a detriment and a handicap, but Sarcel saw it as a challenge... and a reminder. She should have been under better control. She shouldn't have lost it in the first place. If she ever decided that she had done enough to overcome her mistake... then maybe she would look into getting a replacement.

In the meantime, she had to work with what she had, and she had a perfect idea in her mind. Nothing went hand in hand like team building and recovery, and sparring was as good a way as any for Sarcel to learn about other trolls. The only issue was that Mera didn't like to fight. She hoped she could at least be somewhat convincing in her approach--she had summoned the tealblood all the way here to her office in NHC, anyway.

Nothing serious, just something... light. She found herself pacing her office in the meantime.

Gl!tch~
hi i hope this is ok!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:10 pm
Going into Eostre's office a week before she was do back was one thing; Hemera could take advantag of that for her own interests and dress casually to boot. Lieutenant Cincil, on the other hand, required peak professionalism. Hemera arrived in-uniform, everything to protocol, fifteen minutes early. She did not know what Sarcel might want from her. Perhaps further discussion on the mansion case? Perhaps critique of Hemera's performance? She had no way to know.

All she could to was knock on the door when she arrived.

Melancholies
:mega: Lemme in

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:12 am
    The sound of the knock made Sarcel's head snap in the direction of the sound. Right. Yes. Good.

She straightened herself out and smoothed down her uniform before answering. "Sergeant. It's good to see you again." Sarcel was ridged in posture despite the welcoming tone of her words. She looked tired with recovery, her eye patch dark and sleek and new against her face.

Sarcel was, if nothing else, ever impressed with Hemera's professionalism. "How have you been... holding up?" She walked further into her office, but she did not sit down behind her desk. Instead she rested her weight against the front of it, still standing. Her eye glanced down to Hemera's legs, speaking silently of her implications where words had not.

Gl!tch~

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:37 pm
"Likewise, lieutenant," she saluted, then followed in.

They were all various kinds of messes by the end of the mansion investigation. Hemera had seen Sarcel's injury, but didn't register it being enough for an eyepatch at the time. But so much had been going on, and Mera had so many things pulling her attention all over the place...

And here Sarcel was, asking her how she was. Interesting choice, but Hemera did appreciate the gesture.

"Well enough. I am standing; I walk, I run. Sergeant Furore did excellent work on the prosthetics. I came out of the situation rather fortunate, all things considered, and I have learned from my tactical mistakes."

Meanwhile she had no idea how to address Sarcel's eye, if at all? It was easy enough not to stare, not so much to navigate the discussion.

Melancholies

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff