[PRP] Butterflies (Leeroi / Elidae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leeroi kisses a ladybug.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:49 pm
The plan was in effect. Hemera would ask for Elidae's help, tell her to wait in the bug garden, where Leeroi was waiting to give his heart-to-heart, his feelings jam, gut-spilling, whatever one wanted to call it. It wasn't too complex of a gesture, which made Leeroi feel extra inadequate. Psykgi and Hemera both had such a memorable, foundational moment to start off their quadrants. Would this live up to that?

As much as he prepared, it would never be enough to make him feel fully confident. The thought of Elidae having a crush on him ate at him every second he thought about it more. Any time that he spent worrying about what to say and how to say it, the more his bilesack twisted into knots.

He needed to keep his attention elsewhere. At the very least, the butterflies were cute. He'd waste his waiting time by watching them flutter around, idly playing with the bracelet Elidae had made him.

blackbird cake

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:59 am
    The request to help Hemera had been accepted wholeheartedly, with Elidae eager to be of use. The tealblood had been pretty vague, however, with what she needed. Interesting. Though, she assumed it was Grub Scouts related or- reporting back to her on how the very secretly secret admirer delivery went. She'd have to treat her friend to a nice outing sometime for putting up with her antics, Elidae thought sheepishly, arriving with a goofy smile.

Immediately stopping mid-step, the yellowblood inhaled sharply with widened eyes.

"Oh!" Her pusher began to flutter wildly in her chest cavity; she didn't expect to find him here. She breathed a little heavier, pressing a nervous laugh to assuage the immediate tension she prepared herself for. "I'm- I'm sorry! I- I uh- I was going to help Hemera with something here, is she... around..." Her words trailed off, the smile fading.

The scene before her appeared like something she could construct in a daydream. Except, she realized as a butterfly hovered and landed on her sniffnode, this wasn't a daydream at all. She wiggled it and watched the bug drift away. More butterflies fluttered around the garden, and in the middle of this stood Leeroi. Gentle, soft... It was almost as if the garden could have been her figurative heart. Her eyes cast down to his wrist, seeing him play with a very familiar bracelet.

The foot behind her slowly slid up next to the other and her hands came together in front of her chest. Unsure what to expect, she held her breath and met him with softer, tentative eyes.

zeflamigo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:01 am
Leeroi's head whipped over his shoulder at the sound of Elidae's voice, startled even though he was anticipating this very moment. It was as if he had forgotten how cute she was, and he was falling for her all over again. And then her smile, as nervous as it was, started to fade. It broke Leeroi's heart.

He stood there for a moment, watching as a butterfly landed on her face, Elidae then shooing it with the gentlest wiggle. Leeroi couldn't believe he was actually witnessing something so adorable. A breath caught in his throat, and his legs trembled. His body felt weak. What the ******** was happening?

There was no way in hell he was going to let weak knees get in the way, though. He marched right over to Elidae, taking her hands and holding them in the space between them both. Leeroi simply stood like that for a moment, taking a deep breath in an attempt to clear his racing mind.

"Elidae." Leeroi addressed her, talking slow and deliberate. "I haven't been fair to you. It was stupid and cowardly to ask you to avoid me... And I'm so sorry for the pain that must have caused you. Please forgive me..." He sighed a shaky breath, squeezing her hands. Smiling weakly, he searched her eyes, waiting nervously for a response.

blackbird cake

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:58 pm
    As he approached her, she took in a breath. Those hands that normally were in fists now cradled hers so delicate, yet secure. She stared at them in surprise as he collected his thoughts, and her eyes fluttered back up when he spoke her name. It sounded so sweet in his voice.

She searched Leeroi's face as he spoke, taking in his every word. She felt her knees beginning to weaken and her bilesack churn, though for once she didn't mind. No one had quite apologized to her in such a way, and suddenly all those negative feelings and reasons to avoid him felt so silly and vanished. She gave his hands a squeeze back with a tender smile.

"Of course I forgive you, Leeroi." How could she not? "You were just trying to protect yourself- I understand. It's- it's okay, really!" Closing her eyes, she exhaled a laugh and shook her head, her smile widening. "I'm- I'm so confused! What is going on?"

zeflamigo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:50 pm
A sigh escaped Leeroi, and for a moment he felt a wave of relief. Elidae wasn't mad with him, and her smile had returned. He hadn't ruined things as much as his mind anticipated. Things would be fine. They would be fine.

Suddenly, he remembered that he had nothing prepared to say past this point. He became visibly flustered, face blushing bright blue as he tried to stammer out some kind of further explanation. "Well, I, uh..." Leeroi bit his lip to keep himself from saying something dumb. "It's just that..." He grumbled, shaking his head in frustration.

Psykgi usually did this sort of thing for him. Helped him navigate his emotions, articulate his words. Here in this moment, he was on his own. He had to think of something. Anything would be better than standing and stuttering in front of Elidae like a wimp. He had to tell her that he had a crush on her.

"I COULD CRUSH YOU."

He ******** it up. He ******** it up so bad, it left him winded. Wincing, he bit his lip again. He could try to backpedal, he could try to explain, but deep down he knew he would only ******** it up more.

Desperate to get his point across, he opted to kiss her instead.

blackbird cake

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:32 am
    While he tried to explain himself, she leaned in slowly, her eyes widening like a purrbeast ready to pounce as she waited, hopeful and optimistic. Yellow brushed across her cheeks. He was just so cute when he was so flustered!

"I COULD CRUSH YOU."

Elidae's whole body tensed and her head tilted in confusion by what he meant, but he caught her lips in a kiss before she could question. Her eyes blinked furiously. Surprised, but definitely appreciating, she closed her eyes and leaned further into the kiss with a loving softness. A whirlwind of happy emotions had her feeling as if she were lifted off her feet.

It hadn't been very long, but it left Elidae breathless and lost for words when they parted. She put a hand to his cheek and gazed into his eyes, running her thumb over the edges of his scars. Her lips stretched into a smile and her eyebrows raised.

"If that's what you call crushing me, you can crush me any time you want." It was a short moment before the seriousness evaporated to Elidae gasping and stuttering over herself in explanation.

"I mean, you know... like... umm! I feel the same way? If I know what you mean? But I think- oh my gog." She let out a small cry, covering her bright gold face with her hands. "Mera told you already, didn't she?" She asked despite knowing the answer, words muffled by her sleeves. Even though he literally just kissed her, Elidae found herself internally screaming in embarrassment and worried she ruined it. Despite this, she couldn't stop grinning and laughing with joy.

zeflamigo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:52 pm
Leeroi didn't know if there was a feeling he liked more than being kissed like this. To have his feelings reciprocated, even though he failed so miserably in explaining them. It was so simple, so lovely, and it finally quieted all of the noise bouncing around in his head. He parted the kiss with a soft sigh and a smile.

Her hand glided against his cheek and he leaned in, happily rumbling at the attention. He was momentarily distracted by the fingers tracing his scars, and he didn't fully process what Elidae had said until it was too late. When he did understand what she just said, he went into a similar embarrassing panic spiral.

"Yes! Yes?" Leeroi laughed, trying to play cool despite his face blushing bright blue. Yes to everything, he guessed. He rubbed the back of his neck, doing his best to maintain a cool smile.

"Hemera already knew that I... uh... that I pitied you..." He admitted with a laugh, happy that he could make enough sense with those words. Hemera knew everything, and she probably pieced his crush together before he even recognized it himself. He wasn't surprised she was essential in actually getting this to happen. "She told me who made the bracelet after I didn't guess right... I never thought that you like, liked me back? You know?"

Listening to Elidae laugh, he couldn't help but giggle along. After a moment, he gave into temptation and reached his arms around her hips, lifting her in the air. Still laughing, he spun her around a couple of times before gently setting her back down.

blackbird cake

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas