Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
Pokemon Trainer X Pokemon Trainer (Reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Mizuki (Mimi Kuran
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin

Mimi, a pokemon trainer in the making, had just arrived on MeleMele Island with her Zorua from Ula'Ula Island. She'd come a long way to join a school on the island called the Pokemon trainer's school. She was professor Kukui's daughter, though she had been on Ula'Ula Island with her mother until now attending a few classes over there. Though she had Sebastian, Yuki, and Kurasa with her, Mimi was nervous since she had always been really shy. Sebastian was on her shoulder and could sense how nervous she was being around all these people at the port. He made a butterfly illusion to make her smile. She chuckled a bit and said "Thanks Sebastian. I don't know where I'd be without you guys." as she pet Sebastian behind his ears. Yuki and Kurasa were in their pokeballs resting after their long trip. As they made their way towards the school, which was in town now so that more pokemon trainers could get there more easily, she stopped by a malasada shop for a treat for her pokemon and her father. "Thank you so much." She said paying for the treats before she went towards the pokemon trainer's school which was right next to where her mother worked when they weren't on Ula'Ula Island getting things ready for the Pokemon League to open.

User Image

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc

User Image
Vizel 🎧 Jackal
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chatty
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wii
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Noire

Vizel was a pokemon trainer who had been around for a while. However, pokemon battles weren't interesting to him and he preferred taking it easy and traveling throughout many islands. This time he had been to Ula'Ula Island to check out the Pokemon trainer's school, intending to watch the program that the school provides and mostly to sightsee with his pokemons. After all, everyday was always like a vacation to him. Eyeing the Malasada shop when Chatty kept talking about it, he decided to buy some for everyone. If he didn't, Chatty would have whined all the way.

Watching as everyone gulped it down quickly in amusement, a figure caught his eyes at the direction where he would be going, the pokemon trainer school's. She seemed to be a trainer, perhaps she was a student there? Maybe she would know a bit about the school. Catching up with her at the school, he put on a friendly smile and gave a wave.

"Hello! Are you attending the Pokemon Trainer School?"  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Mizuki (Mimi) Kukui
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin

Sebastian looked over at Vizel, before growling at him, after jumping off of Mimi's shoulder. Mizuki picked him up and said "Be nice Sebastian. He is only asking us something." She said as Sebastian nodded after she poked his nose gently. She smiled and looked at Vizel. "Sorry about that. Sebastian is the protective type. Yes, I am a student here more or less. My dad's a professor there." She said smiling as Sebastian tapped her shoulder and said "I know, I know Sebastian. Would you like to come with us? I was just headed to the pokemon trainer's school now." as she pointed to a large bell tower just beside her mother's workshop. Sebastian wagged his tail as Mimi pet him under the chin as she smiled waiting for Vizel's answer.

User Image

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:43 am

User Image
Vizel 🎧 Jackal

"Haha, that's alright. It shows that you two are close." The growling Zorua didn't faze him at all. He thought that it was good that the trainer and the pokemon were close enough for such protective gesture. After listening to her, he was glad that his guess was mostly correct, though he certainly didn't expect that her father would be a professor there. "Oh! Then you must know a lot about the pokemon trainer's school then."

Looking to the direction the girl was pointing at, he could spot a bell tower in the distance. Hmm, must be the place. Nodding at her offer, he gave her a grateful smile. "Sure, thanks! Haha, I think I may get a bit lost if I were to go by myself."

You certainly does! Chatty piped up on his shoulder, mimicking his sister's usual voice when she talked about his terrible sense of direction. Since he had a map this time, he didn't get lost. Man, the last time was terrible.

Good thing that the Chatot didn't say anything more, or else he was gonna poke the cheeky little thing.  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Mizuki (Mimi) Kukui
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin

Mimi smiled and said “Then let’s go!” Before she started to lead the way towards the Pokémon trainers school. Sebastian kept an eye on Vizel the entire time, well more like an open ear. “So what kinds of Pokémon do you have with you besides your chatot?” Mimi asked looking back at the trainer she was walking with. She could tell he was a kind trainer like she was so she was very curious about him and his Pokémon.

User Image

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:21 am

User Image
Vizel 🎧 Jackal

"Well, I also have my cute Wigglytuff and Mischievious Haunter. It's a bad idea to let them outside, however. They really like to trick and play pranks on others." He glanced at the Zorua right beside Mimi who had stayed alert the whole way. He wanted to laugh at how serious the Zorua was. "How about you?"

He wondered what type of pokemon would she had. You sometimes could guess the trainer's personality based on their choice of pokemon.
(OOC: Sorry, have been busy.)

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Mizuki (Mimi) Kukui
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin

Mimi smiled and said "I've got Sebastian of course as well as a Vulpix named Yuki and a Purrloin named Kurasa. My mom didn't want me coming here alone and I couldn't pick just one of them, so here we are." She said walking backwards before Sebastian looked up at her wanting Kurasa and Yuki to come out to play. "Not right now Sebastian. I promise they can come out once we get to the school. Dad wants to make sure how they're doing anyway." She explained to the Zorua whom she scooped up and smiled at after turning around. She giggled when Sebastian snuggled against her. She'd had Sebastian for a couple of years now, and they were the best of friends. Sebastian was abandoned as a hatchling and was all alone as well as starving. It was Mimi who found him, and nursed him back to full health despite his not trusting and biting her many times back then.

User Image

Wind Hime Princess
((O.O.C.: It's fine lol.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:01 pm

User Image
Vizel 🎧 Jackal

"Haha, I suppose it's difficult to pick just one. I mean, for me, having any of my pokemons aside me is always fun, so it's hard to leave any of them behind." Vizel chuckled heartily, smiling at Mimi's interaction with Sebastian. "Though, it's not going to be so much fun when they cause real trouble." He remembered the time when everyone went to far and he had to pay money and do volunteer to make up for it. Haizz. After that, it's soon be "Gotta keep an eye on the trouble makers".

"In that case though, we should hurry to the place for everyone to come out to play then." He grinned harder at the face that the Zorua was making, giving a suggestion to help the little one a little.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Mizuki (Mimi) Kukui
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin

Mimi couldn't help but giggle. "Well none of my pokemon friends have caused any kind of trouble. Then again, I've raised them from the time they were first hatched. With my mom's help, of course." She said hugging Sebastian. "Well except for Sebastian here. For him it was from when he was very young. I'm just glad I have him, Kurasa and Yuki as friends. I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything." She said kindly as Sebastian climbed onto her head.

Before long they were at the school and in the office of her father, Professor Kukui., "Daddy! I'm here!" She said outside the door after she knocked. She then opened the door and said "And I brought a surprise for you and Bravy." Bravy was the Braviary partner that her father had. Braviary loved Mimi so much from the time she was born, and was always helping her out whenever she was around. Almost like a big brother would do for his baby sister.

User Image

Wind Hime Princess

Fandom Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces