Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] How the Wind Lies (Odette + Cynril)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Odette teaches Cynril the art of deception.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:27 pm
It was a dark night in the swamp, made all the more lovely by the improvised lighting strung up around the walkways and the buildings. Odette's swamp hive was lovely, albeit a bit dusty every time she returned. It made her a bit sad to see it like that. Out of all the leaders, she was the least present among the growing rebel population. To her, that was the most dire cost of her fame.

She had to make considerable effort to make herself personally available to the young rebels. She did not want them to just see her as some untouchable superstar, she was their friend. She wanted them to be able to talk with her when they had trouble.

And Cynril... Cynril was trouble, if his antics during the ghost hunt was any indication. Odette made plans to pull him aside. This was going to be made a teaching moment.

Earlier, she told him to meet her in her hive, asking him to wear whatever new disguise he had conjured for himself. It sounded silly but she trusted he was simple enough to comply. In the meantime, she arranged her hive into a comfortable setting for tea, even setting up a lovely stand of desserts she had flown in personally from Four Fronds.

ImaginationsParadise

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:25 pm
First Byakko, now Odette... Really being told to meet any of the leaders made the teen anxious. He had screwed up many times already and he honestly hoped he didn't had to hear any more complaints tonight. He did wrong, he was well aware of that. But what else could he do?

Besides being grumpy for being grounded or forced to train anyways. The red-blooded adult had been wanting to talk to him and, knowing well it was better and wiser to do as told, Cynril made his way to the Superstar's hive. Had he thought throughly his disguise?

Not quite. He "borrowed" a few things to put together a decent outfit. A decent pair of while jeans that he ended ripping the fabric around the knee area, a nice red shirt and boots. Cynril was amazed by some of the trolls in the swamp and their ability to keep themselves clean. He had done his own make up, thanks to the kit Vremea had given him, and hoped he looked god. To soften the blow of getting nagged, Cynril decided to use the thin golden bracelets Odette had given him last 12th pedigree. The teen knew she would probably point out he had done nothing to his hair, but he just didn't know what to do with it.

Cut it? HELL NO.

Taking a few deep breaths, Cynril got the courage to knock on the adult's door and waited (in)patiently for her to open up.

zeflamigo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:26 pm
He was here. Odette smiled, adjusting a few last things before fetching the door. She greeted Cynril cordially, excited to talk with him one on one, where she wouldn't get much of a chance to out in the public eye.

"Come on in, come in!" Odette twirled on her heel and moved quickly to her preferred seat at the tea set. She gestured toward other seat, motioning for Cynril to sit with her.

"I know I might seem an intimidating figure, but I'm no Byakko Mawiya," She giggled under her breath, trying to make herself less intimidating to the mutantblood. "I didn't call you here to punish you. I called you here to help. Cookie?" She gestured to the macarons on the top tier of the dessert stand.

ImaginationsParadise

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:26 pm
He was given a warm welcome and Cynril couldn't stop feeling nervous. "Uh... R-right. it was true, Odette wasn't as... Firm maybe? There sure was a word that could perfectly describe Byakko and tone it down into a better adjective for the red-blood, he just needed to find it. Sweat started to form in his hands, making them clammy. Cynril was overwhelmed on the inside. He had to keep calm, wait for some kind of punishment and get over with it. He tried looking uninterested however, once he saw the table arrangements and the treats, he was soon curious about the whole thing.

He sat down, eyes looking straight at the treats until they flicker back to Odette as she offered him macaroons. Don't mind if I do. Trying not to break any of the delicate objects near him, Cynril carefully took a treat and tossed it in his mouth. Good golly! That tasted really good. He took another one and another one... Until he remembered he wasn't exactly here to eat delicious food.

"What did you call me for?" Cynril said with his mouth full. If this wasn't a punishment, then what was it? He gulped down the cookies to ask another question. "What're you gonna H-help me with? “

zeflamigo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:06 pm
Odette leaned on the shoulder of her chaise, pleased to see that Cynril was enjoying the cookies. Everything she was planning would make a better impact if the mutantblood was comfortable. At least, that's what she thought. Perhaps Byakko would be tougher, but Odette put a lot more praise into positive reinforcement.

At Cynril's question, she feigned surprise. "Didn't I tell you earlier?" She pouted, blinking innocently. "You're here for dance lessons, Cynril." She explained, matter-of-factly but still gentle. It was as if he had forgotten his homework for schoolfeeding, but Odette was the kind of teacher who was disappointed rather than angry.

ImaginationsParadise

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:18 pm
The teen nearly choked on the treats and the look of utter terror and shock was priceless. Dance lessons? What... It was a joke right?

Right?

But she looked so serious. Odette was being serious. Was Cynril supposed to be aware of the dance lessons? "... No. I um... D-didn't know. I don't think these shoes are for d-dancing..." Could he actually learn to dance? Not like he didn't know how to, he had some moves but nothing compared to what the redblood could do. One thing didn't make sense, why did he had to wear a costume? It all didn't make sense to him.

"I don't understand. Wh-why? Why dance?"

zeflamigo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:48 pm
Odette let out a little laugh. She was surprised at how panic Cynril became. Did he not like to dance? What a shame.

"Your shoes don't matter," Odette said simply, crossing her legs and layering her hands over her knee. She hummed another small laugh, considering how to frame her next words, the beginning of her lesson.

"I lied. That's why you're really here. I'm going to teach you how to lie." She reached over for the tea, pouring Cynril some in the cup before him. A wave of her hand indicated that he was welcome to drink. She already let the kettle cool, knowing the mutantblood wouldn't have the patience to wait to drink it.

"Remind me, what is your name?" Odette asked, taking a cookie for herself. She was curious to see how well Cynril responded.

ImaginationsParadise

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas