Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:22 pm
Ruulu Post 8

This had been the best day of her life, spent with the one she loved the most. He was the man of her dreams and she had thought it nearly from the start. He was so muscled and sweet and wore leadership like a mantle.

She leaned in again and kissed him sweetly, feeling she would never tire of the love she shared with him. She wanted him forever, she wanted to raise a family with him, wanted to share in his triumphs and failures, to fly with him until the end of her days.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:36 pm
Tsa Post 9

He had never been happier, every cell of his being felt alive, he had found the one, how fortunate for him that she was his best friend.

"My sweet I love you too. I can't imagine life without you." He nibbled sweetly on her ear. She had always been the only one for him. He was grateful that she saw that, that she hadn't gone for Rydan after all like he thought she might.

He didn't want to think about anything at that point.

"Marry me?" He held her face gently in the palms of his hands and asked the question earnestly with his heart in his eyes.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:39 pm
Ruulu Post 9

She gasped at the enormity of his words. She had the most wonderful man in front of her and he wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

"Yes." She smiled and kissed him strongly. "A thousand times yes."

He whooped and she felt herself lifted into the air and twirled. She splayed her arms out and let him spin her around. She was so happy, she never wanted to go back to civilization again. Could they just stay here in the steamy tropical forest forever?

"Tsa can we stay here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:43 pm
Tsa Post 10

Tsa tilted his head, they had a lot of responsibilities at home that they had to take care of. Rydan would have to be informed and most of the creatures adopted out before they could take such a big step. But he sensed that this was vitally important to her at the moment.

"Lets make some arrangements and move our stuff. Rydan will have to make his own way for a while, something that I think he will actually enjoy he seems to have been kinda put out lately and I'm not sure why."

"Once all has been taken care of in about two weeks we can return and stay with just us for a while. Does that sound good?"  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:57 pm
Ruulu Post 10

She loved how he could take charge instead of waiting for her to do everything. He gave as good as he got and he had always carefully considered her words no matter the subject. He was one of a kind as was she and she was happy to have her hands on him.

He was hers now and forever more.

"Yes I think that will do nicely."

Now that the honeymoon was planned it was time to get back to other more enjoyable things.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff