[PRP] Exclusivity [Eostre x Odette] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:55 am
It was Eostre's turn to blush now, her face tinged blue as she listened to Odette. She was used to compliments, sure, but from from her they felt incredible. She could almost relate, the way Eostre never paid much mind to lowbloods but she'd always paid attention to Odette, how different it felt with her. She didn't want to be in control of her, and wanted the two of them seen as equals. Not only that, but any time the fringes of their lives intersected and they were together, it made her feel something no one had managed to make her feel before. Genuine. Her careful interactions with others, her many walls, her crafted expressions and emotions...

"You can read me so easily sometimes, darling. Of course nothing would hurt you with me around," she murmured, interlocking her fingers with Odette. How comfortable and natural it felt to be together. Eostre had power now too, in addition to her strength. If Odette asked it of her, she'd help her and protect her.

"Odette, I..." Eostre started. Their faces were so close now, she felt her bloodpusher beating in her throat. "I've wanted to be with you too, ever since we were teenagers I had such flushed feelings for you. And you know we'd be practically unstoppable together, wouldn't we? The power couple of the century," she smiled, the blue tinge to her face spreading as she spoke. How embarrassing to admit, despite the fact Odette must have reciprocated enough to continually go on dates with her... But as a popular celebrity and a military officer, they weren't so drastically power-imbalanced. It didn't feel so coercive to ask, so pushy and unkind.

"What if we decided to be matesprits?" she let the question hang quietly in the air of the exclusive club.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:52 pm
Ever since we were teenagers...

Practically unstoppable...

Power couple of the century...

The words swam in Odette's head, layering and repeating themselves, making her dizzy with emotion. She couldn't help but just sit there and blush, luxuriating in everything. It was all perfect, Eostre was perfect. It wasn't even as if Eostre would be a problem in the grand scheme of the rebellion. Being close to a military official, it was access to forbidden knowledge. It was power. It was Eostre.

"Please," Odette whispered, begging. Her fingers pulled at Eostre's, squeezing them tighter. "There is nothing I'd want more in this moment."

Odette hesitated for a short second, wanting to bridge the short gap between Eostre's lips and her own, but filled with a familiar fear. It was rude to make that move on a highblood, wasn't it? Odette smiled, eyelashes fluttering. Of course not. It would be rude not to, she decided.

She kissed Eostre, lips soft and delicate but hand moving to hold Eostre's cheek, making no indication of letting the kiss be chaste. This was no lucky roll on a hokey bloodfest kissing booth. This was much more, and Odette was intent on making sure Eostre knew that, too.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:51 pm
Odette's almost desperate plea squeezed at her bloodpusher. How could she sound so beautiful saying that? She was surprised to find she felt relieved, to have her affection returned. Wouldn't it be wonderful to attend events with Odette at her side, to have her name attached to hers. Her influence and her strength could be hers too.

She kissed Odette back, pink lips against black. Her eyes closed and she breathed in, determined to remember this lovely moment. Nothing like any other kiss she'd had - definitely nothing like even other kisses she'd shared with Odette. It was flushed with emotion, with passion and romance. Odette's intentions perfectly clear, and Eostre more than overjoyed with it.

She pulled back slightly after a few moments, breathing uneven. She put a hand on her chest, trying to gather her composure again. "Odette... darling, love," she smiled. She could say that to her and actually have it mean something. "I cannot put in words how happy this has made me."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:25 pm
Pulling back from the kiss, Odette resisted giggling with glee, but couldn't hide her bright red face from Eostre. She felt breathless, wordless. How was she to follow up? Despite all of the scripts she had read and performed about such a moment, she struggled to find her own words.

"Eostre..." She couldn't break her sight from the blueblood. She sighed, a small happy giggle escaping her lips. "I couldn't have imagined being this happy in all my life... Thank you..."

purplerosesbeauty

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out