Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Abandoned Carpentry [Home to Shizuka and Haruka] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:40 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where do all the tears come from
With no memories why should I cry

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Shizuka blinked from Haruka's answer. X-rated things? The teen gave him a confused look at first but then realized what Haruka meant, his face turning a light shade of red that turned darker the more the vampire talked. He grabbed Haruka's shoulders and shook him. "Is that alright for you? Like, you're not forcing yourself to do this, right?" He asked. He would feel bad if Haruka had to do such things for extra pay to support him.

That prompted Shizuka to look for any jobs to support himself so Haruka wouldn't have to work too hard for him. As grateful as he is for the vampire to help him, he feels a bit bad if he didn't do something to pay him back. Shizuka let go of Haruka's shoulders and looked down with a sigh.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I can never rest my soul until
You call my name, call my soul, from the heart

With: Haruka
Where: Abandoned Carpentry (Home), Ozymandias
Feeling: Alright, I guess..

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:06 am
-
OOC: -

"Tired of being trapped in a coffin,
far from my Liege I ran."

User Image

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 100/100
                                                              Place: Outside, Ozymandias
                                                              Company: Shizuka
                                                              Outfit: White unbuttoned blouse and black jeans, collar with (silent) cat bell
                                                              Status: Healthy, satisfied
                                                              Theme: Vampire's Curse

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---

The vampire had kind of expected a sort like reaction from his protegee. After all it didn't take him long to learn Shizuka was less comfortable about such things. However he startled a little when they shook him by the shoulders and tilted his head once they stopped before shaking it. "Oy, relax a little my friend." he started, not really used to seeing the other upset to react like that.

"It's quite alright, it's not like I'm in a relationship or anything." he muttered a bit as he scratched his head. Not that he was surprised about the latter. Who would want a vampire for a partner anyway? Ruka sighed a bit but then smiled at Shizuka. "I'm not forcing myself. And some of them actually want me to bite and drink from them. So it works out in both ways." he explained. It limited the risks he himself had since they were actually willing 'victims' and he had blood when he needed it. With a few more customers as that, he wouldn't need to hunt at all anymore. "Most of my work is harmless serving though. I was surprised to even find an eatery in this city." he added and chuckled a bit.

"Now doomed to be alone forever,
will I live beyond my hidden pain?"

Profile: Shigame Haruka

-

-

[color=#9999ff]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100