Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Abandoned Carpentry [Home to Shizuka and Haruka] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:54 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where do all the tears come from
With no memories why should I cry

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Shizuka only shrugged at the thanks with a smile before he thought about the question. He didn't need anything at the moment. "... Nothing, at the moment." He answered. He's not that hungry and he couldn't think of anything he needed to do or to be done. Maybe a nap to pass time? Maybe.

He went and sat on the couch with his legs crossed, sighing in relief that he could finally rest his legs. The boy isn't one for strenuous physical activities after all, and all that walking around and running for long periods of time without resting once tired him out a bit. "Well, my legs need rest, I guess." He said jokingly. "And do you need anything?"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I can never rest my soul until
You call my name, call my soul, from the heart

With: Haruka
Where: Abandoned Carpentry (Home), Ozymandias
Feeling: Alright, I guess...

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:45 pm
-
OOC: -

"Tired of being trapped in a coffin,
far from my Liege I ran."

User Image

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 100/100
                                                              Place: Home, Ozymandias
                                                              Company: Shizuka
                                                              Outfit: White unbuttoned blouse and black jeans, collar with (silent) cat bell
                                                              Status: Healthy, relaxed
                                                              Theme: Vampire's Curse

Haruka nodded when his companion said he needed nothing anymore today. That meant they pretty much had the rest of the day to do whatever. With their basic needs filled. Hearing the question the feline shook his head. "Nope, I already had my feed today. I had to try out the hunting grounds after all. Wouldn't be good if this work would make it difficult to get my daily sustenance in." he answered and smiled.

"It's promising though. His blood tasted nice, it is a good area. And this way I can do both work and food in one go. And bring back food here asap so it reaches you warm and fresh. I am sure you would like something warm again for a change." the vampire added and chuckled. While they would stick together, Ruka would make sure that Shizuka would be safe and have a good life as much as possible in this world.

"Now doomed to be alone forever,
will I live beyond my hidden pain?"

Profile: Shigame Haruka

Loveless Sky

-

[color=#9999ff]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:14 am
User Image

Shizuka hummed and nodded when Haruka answered his question. At least that's okay now, but the vampire didn't need to describe it! A shiver ran down his spine and shook his head to forget the thought. At least Haruka found a good place for his needs. "That's good, I guess." He said.

The teen looked up at the ceiling, surprised. He just felt some sort of energy just now. A dark one had just flew over them. His every instinct told him to go out and hunt them down. This plus mixed with fear and confusion made him feel dizzy. Fortunately, the feeling disappeared as quickly as it came. Shizuka didn't have any problems with other races ever since he woke up in this desolate place, even demons. The only one that got that reaction out of him...

Quickly, Shizuka stood up and ran out of the house. Whether or not Haruka called out to him, the teal-haired teen skillfully climbed up to the roof and looked at the sky. There he saw a man, a demon, hovering in the sky for a moment before landing somewhere in the city. It didn't take long for him to realize who that was. This feeling of fear was enough. He didn't know if Haruka followed him or not but as soon as he got down from the roof, he approached the vampire and grabbed on to his shirt. He wasn't afraid for himself. He was afraid for Haruka, for some reason. "Haruka." He winced at how his voice came out when he spoke, trembling and afraid.

Feeling: Afraid

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:23 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, confused

Haruka raised an eyebrow in wonder when Shizuka seemed drawn to something above them. The feline looked up at the ceiling to see what was getting to them but he saw nothing. What was wrong with his companion suddenly? If that wasn't confusing enough, Shizuka suddenly bolted out of the house. "Wow Shizuka, what's wrong?" the vampire called after him and tilted his head. This was very odd behavior.

Ruka sighed a bit and got up from the couch to walk after the other. The vampire didn't exactly expect any problem going on, he would have picked up on it, usually, so he wasn't in a hurry. Before he even reached outside though, his companion came running back in and surprised Ruka by grabbing into their shirt suddenly. "Wowa, calm down. What is wrong?" he asked a little worried. Something had spooked Shizuka, but he had no clue what. Or who for that matter.

Haruka patted the other's head, though he wasn't sure how to calm them down and waited for them to come to their wits enough to explain what was wrong with them. "Now now. Just tell me what is going on. Why are you acting like you saw a ghost?" the feline asked Shizuka and looked at them. It was clear they were terrified, but why? The vampire hadn't really noticed a difference in the area around them.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:22 pm
User Image

It took Shizuka long to calm down his breathing. His head is filled with voices telling him to be careful and his fear slowly subsided enough for him to finally speak. Haruka petting him is oddly comforting. "The one in my dreams. It's here." He answered before dragging the other back to the couch. He feels drained. "Just-Just be careful out there."

Haruka must be confused. Well, who wouldn't be? Shizuka hadn't told him anything about himself except his power. It didn't help that he had amnesia and his memories are in bits and pieces. His only clue about himself are the dreams. The teen slumped on the couch, tired. "I'm sorry. For my behavior earlier."

Feeling: Anxious

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:40 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, concerned

The feline waited patiently while Shizuka calmed down a bit. It was a little concerning they just suddenly turned around like that. Not long before they had been calmly talking after all. Once his companion finally was able to speak, the vampire tilted his head. "The one in your dreams?" he wondered out loud. Did they mean the one they saw killing? "I thought he was just in your dreams." Ruka admitted.

Still if they were indeed not limited to Shizuka's dreams and were now nearby, they would need to be careful. Not just that, Haruka had to start his job this night, which meant Shizuka would be alone and quite vulnerable. It would seem that the vampire had little choice. When the other dragged him back to the couch, the feline let them and sat down next to Shizuka.

"Alright, before I go to work tonight, I will make sure to seal this house. When I do that and you stay inside, nothing can get to you." he spoke as he tried to calm the other. Of course it would leave Ruka slightly more vulnerable as well as it took quite a bit of energy, but he wasn't about to say that to Shizuka. They seemed terrified. Since it required him to use his own blood to shield windows and doors, and other openings they might use, he would need to feed again, but he could do that along the way, as long as Shizuka was safe.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:53 am
User Image

The teen could only listen and nod to answer the vampire's question. While he didn't know the exact appearance, the feeling is already enough for him to recognize the one in the dream, or not a dream. As long as it doesn't sense him, perhaps they are safe. Shizuka reacted though when he heard that Haruka starts his job tonight. "Wait, you're starting tonight?" He asked, eyes widening when he heard what the feline is going to do. "But don't you need energy to do something like that?"

It does use much energy to Shizuka's knowledge. Haruka will need to be in his full energy when doing his job and to keep himself safe, the feline did tell him to take care of himself while he's away. Won't sealing this place up tire him, though? The teen sighed and scratched his neck. Well, this is Haruka's decision. He can't do anything about it, right? And if it helps Haruka a bit, he can...

Shizuka shook his head. No, Haruka has a lot to go to in this city for regaining the energy he needed. He still felt a little bad for not doing anything for the vampire when the other had done so much just to protect him, companionship aside. Shizuka just sighed and nodded. "Okay."

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:24 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, concerned

The vampire nodded. Wasn't that what he had said earlier? He started tonight. Yes it would take a lot of energy, but Ruka didn't expect this thing to be after him specifically. Which could only mean they were a threat to Shizuka, rather than the feline. And Haru would not let them hurt his companion. "It takes some energy yes, but nothing I can't sort out if I feed on the way to work." the nekomata said and smiled a bit. Whether or not that would be enough to replenish his energy was another, but he would deal with that when the time came.

To him the most important thing was keeping Shizuka safe overnight while he was at work. It wasn't time to leave yet though. They still had some time. Perhaps whatever was out there would be gone by then, but the feline would still seal the house as a precaution. Of course his companion could still go outside if they had to, but it would be inside where it is safe. "We still have a bit before I have to work though. Anything you want to do?" he asked casually and smiled.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:08 am
User Image

The teen opened his mouth to reply but came up with nothing. He didn't know what else to do but he is sure as heck that he is not going outside for a while. "I don't know." He answered then. What else can they do inside the house for a while before Haruka leaves? "Anything you want to do?" For now, anything would do to distract himself.

Perhaps they can talk until Haruka leaves. That seems to be one of the things they could do at the moment. Shizuka reminded himself to start building a practice dummy soon so that he won't get bored when staying here alone while waiting for his companion. Still, he'll let the feline decide what they should do for now.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:15 am
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, slightly bored

"Hmm..." Haruka wasn't sure either to be fair. "My last place I used to live before I came to this land at least had television." he spoke and sighed a bit as he thought to himself. What all could they do while waiting inside? Haruka had always had more appliances to keep him entertained. But this world had none of such. It made it a little more confusing for the feline to come up with something to do. "I'd say let's play a game, but there is none of that around here either. Not unless this carpenter's family has some." he pondered out loud.

There still was plenty of time to kill before Haruka had to go and he meant to seal the house the moment he would go to work, so he could feed soon after. It would be better for him that way. The vampire leaned back in the couch and sighed a bit. "Maybe we should look out for that as well when we scavenge around. If any of the houses still got entertainment lying around." he said and chuckled a bit.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image

Shizuka tilted his head looking at Haruka curious and confused as he tried to test the word Haruka had just spoken. "T-Terebi...?" He paused a little before trying again. "Tele...vision? What is that?" Is it something people use to see visions of something? Is it like an orb? The teal-hared teen is confused.

So when the vampire suggested that they look for anything for entertainment soon, Shizuka had to agree. It'll be so boring when they have to wait with nothing to entertain themselves. His problems forgotten for the moment, Shizuka chuckled. "Yes, we should." He replied.

Wanting to get to know the vampire more, Shizuka looked at Haruka and asked, "The last place you used to live... What is it like? I only remember you having to sleep in a coffin."

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:06 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, slightly bored

Haruka's ears twitched slightly when his friend repeated what he said. Was it possible he had never seen any of those? Once he would, would Shizuka be in for a treat then! "Where I come from they have this big, hard plastic box with all sorts of cables inside of it and glass on front. It can show moving images being sent out to it." he explained as easy as he could. That said, would this place even have the necessary connections for a television? It didn't really look like they knew any over here.

It would seem that he did manage to make his friend laugh however, so that was a win in his opinion. Though he was hardly prepared for the question he was asked so suddenly from Shizuka. It wasn't really a time he remembered fondly to much and he grimaced. "It was dark, cold and lonely. Very unlike the home I grew up in." he replied before thinking to himself a little, then decided there would be no harm in it.

"I wasn't always a vampire hybrid. I was living a good life with two wonderful people that had taken me in. They raised me as their own after my parents died. And raise me well they did. I was on my way to my first job when I was attacked and ended up bitten." The feline was a lot less cheerful in his voice with this subject. But since they would spend quite some time together, it was only to be expected this question would pass by one day or another. "The vampire could have killed me but instead he let me live and he forced me to drink his foul blood making me his own. Ever since I have only known him as a master and my tutor."

Haruka subconsciously brushed his collar with his hand. It had been a part of him since as well. And even now he was free, he had neglected to try and remove it, the nekomata had gotten to used to it. "He always sent me out hunting to find his next victim, because I am not harmed by the sun like he is. And every night after he fed he made me sleep with him in his coffin. I never liked that enclosed space, least so having to share it with...with him. The moment I could I left him behind and went on my own way.

That is how I eventually ended up here in this place. It doesn't seem to have much, it looks desolate and abandoned, but that also means that he won't be coming here. Not while I have the advantage to move at day as well as night."
                                                              Haruka ended and shrugged a bit. Really it would be alright right? After all the man wouldn't follow him here, or so Haruka hoped. "I'd ask you the same, but I know you forgot. Might be a blessing in disguise, who knows?" he added and managed to give his friend a small smile.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:14 am
User Image

Shizuka tilted his head and shrugged. This television thing sounds pretty interesting. "We might find one in the future," He said then stayed quiet to listen to Haruka's story.

He observed his expressions, the way he moved while he spoke, the way his tone changed. Shizuka could tell Haruka is not comfortable with the subject. "I am sorry for bringing up bad memories," He said. Haruka had a nice life until it was all taken away from him in just one night. He felt sorry.

He stared at Haruka in confusion though, A blessing in disguise? "Maybe so. I've started remembering bits and pieces ever since meeting you." He said and looked away. "I was happy with someone. A partner maybe or a close friend. But then there was... an invasion? We fought and..." He gulped. "I didn't know what happened next but that-that demon. He killed me." Shizuka shook his head. He didn't even know why he's alive now when that injury is deadly fatal. He shouldn't be but here he is.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:17 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, satisfied

To Haruka the memories were bitter sweet. At least the first ones of his life, not the memories with the vampire, they were all bad. It was strange to retell the memories as he did, but at least it was out there and perhaps he could now forget them, with his new friend's curiosity satisfied. The feline nodded when Shizuka spoke. To him it was a blessing, but perhaps Shizuka would rather have some memories to look back on.

It didn't sound like they were much better than Haruka's though. The last bit confused Haruka a bit though and he tilted his head. "Killed...? But you are right here aren't you? Alive and moving around." he offered his thoughts about it. Unless he was a ghost, but ghosts weren't usually as...solid as Shizuka. "Maybe you survived the odds." the vampire said and smiled a bit. "Perhaps we can return your memory, if you want it. Usually there are triggers that will return memories. Scents, sounds, touches." he named but a few that could trigger them.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:10 am
User Image

Shizuka tilted his head and shrugged. Perhaps he did, by some miracle, survive that attack. But isn't a stab to the heart deadly enough? He shook the thought out of his head. Even he is confused how he survived such event. He didn't tell Haruka one thing though. Whoever was in his dream had some similarities with his current companion. Well, except for the cat features.

What the vampire said next made Shizuka's usually blank expression brighten up a bit and quickly grabbed the vampire's hand. "Are you going to help me?" He asked, the tone of his voice made him sound hopeful. Maybe he'll find the answers to his questions with Haruka's help. He did start remembering ever since he met the vampire.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash